HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Rick Perry the Marion Barry of Texas?
Posted by: hxtXM ()
Date: August 20, 2014 03:14PM

They must be related. Same entitled corruption. Same type of low IQ supporters on welfare that will vote for them regardless of what crimes they commit. I do think Marion has a much better sense of humor though. Same smirk. They must be drinking or crack pipe buddies.
It is amazing how much the GOP is just like the minority subset of folks they claim moral and mental superiority over. They have so much in common. They love guns, they love violence, they believe in Jesus and go to church yet follow few if any of the Christian teachings. They are on Blue state funded welfare. They do not value education. Damn......I think I just nailed it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Rick Perry the Marion Barry of Texas?
Posted by: like minds ()
Date: August 20, 2014 03:33PM

OH MY GOD! I just had the same thought. That's when I knew it was time to take my medication.

Posted by: Get a clue ()
Date: August 20, 2014 04:31PM

Clearly, you have never been to Texas and I seriously doubt you even KNOW anyone who is from Texas.
Rick Perry has been a great governor. These charges are bogus and he will come out of this even stronger. Just wait and see.....

Posted by: yPKyw ()
Date: August 20, 2014 04:38PM

Get a clue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Clearly, you have never been to Texas and I
> seriously doubt you even KNOW anyone who is from
> Texas.
> Rick Perry has been a great governor. These
> charges are bogus and he will come out of this
> even stronger. Just wait and see.....

I spent a year in Texas for work. I used to be against the death penalty but decided that it helps gets rid of Texans and that makes the world a better place.
Perry is a slimy dirtball, Just like Marion Barry. The majority of Texans are stupid and uneducated that's why he got elected. Are you a paid Rick Perry troll in Texas? If so, get the hell out of here. F$%^ GOP Trolls. Don't you have to go shoot somebody or burns some books?

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:03PM

The OP knows only marion berry and everybody is marion berry to him.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Posted by: F9WjP ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:12PM

Gunlover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP knows only marion berry and everybody is
> marion berry to him.

You ran out of Ammo.
Go back to the NRA Glory hole you work at. Wayne lapierre is waiting.
A Virginia Guntard Defending Texas, now that's really funnye. That's like Iran defending Iraq on Freedom of religion. Stop eating lead, prtty soon you will think Sarah Palin is smart, oh wait you already do and she has an IQ of around 75. No wonder you think Rick Perry is smart.

Posted by: vtehX ()
Date: August 24, 2014 01:51PM

Perry is out strutting around all proud this he was arrested. I think we should just call him Marion Barry JR. Of course, he isn't half as smart as his daddy.
What a piece of human garbage. He should resign in shame and apologize to Texas and America. Do criminals have any morals at all anymore?

Posted by: npDcJ ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:19PM

Just another Guntard Criminal. He will get away with it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.