HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MO Senator Chappelle-Nadal tweeted several times to Nixon's official account, writing, "FUCK you, Governor. I'm calling your bullshit!" and "This is his Katrina!"
Posted by: In the news now ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:20AM

Missouri Senator: I Told Gov 'F**k You' Because We Were Getting Tear-Gassed
8/18/2014 16:16 PM EDT

The Missouri state senator who tweeted an F-bomb at Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) last week defended her words Monday during an interview on Fox News.

"The reason why I used profane language is because he has allowed us to get tear-gassed for three days," Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal (D) told Fox host Gretchen Carlson on "The Real Story."

"He was at the state fair enjoying a country concert while we were getting tear-gassed and shot at," she added.

On Thursday, Chappelle-Nadal tweeted several times to Nixon's official account, writing, "FUCK you, Governor. I'm calling your bullshit!" and "This is his Katrina!"

Carlson had questioned if it was appropriate for a person in political office to address the governor with profane language.

The senator, who represents Ferguson, responded that that Nixon has been "absent" from the town's minority community his entire time in office, and has only addressed this crisis for political reasons.

"And yes, anyone who's going to get tear-gassed deserves to say a few F-bombs here and there," Chappelle-Nadal said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MO Senator Chappelle-Nadal tweeted several times to Nixon's official account, writing, "FUCK you, Governor. I'm calling your bullshit!" and "This is his Katrina!"
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:51AM

lulz, libard on libtard crimes

Re: MO Senator Chappelle-Nadal tweeted several times to Nixon's official account, writing, "FUCK you, Governor. I'm calling your bullshit!" and "This is his Katrina!"
Posted by: What a Lib ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:19AM

She is a shining example for the youth in America. How do people like this even get elected? Pitiful.

Posted by: ReAnimator ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:45AM

Typical uncivilized negro. Is it any wonder the negro youth act the way they do when they see this from a possible role model.

If the Missouri legislature has any convictions and morals, they should have this street trash negro removed from office or impeached or whatever they do in Missouri. She isnt fit to serve. However Im sure theyre afraid of the racist backlash that would ensue.

There was another loudmouthed local polictician on TV last night, a black woman, who said that if the Officer isnt indicted for at the very least Voluntary Manslaughter said, and I quote, "If he isnt indicted, the protests and violence you've seen so far will look like a Sunday picnic compared to what will happen".

So basically, they intend to hold the criminal justice system hostage based on blatant threats of violence. Like I said, is it any wonder black youth are so fucked up when this is the type of leadership they have to follow?

Posted by: Big Dick Orange ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:49AM

ReAnimator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Typical uncivilized negro. Is it any wonder the
> negro youth act the way they do when they see this
> from a possible role model.
>
> If the Missouri legislature has any convictions
> and morals, they should have this street trash
> negro removed from office or impeached or whatever
> they do in Missouri. She isnt fit to serve.
> However Im sure theyre afraid of the racist
> backlash that would ensue.
>
> There was another loudmouthed local polictician on
> TV last night, a black woman, who said that if the
> Officer isnt indicted for at the very least
> Voluntary Manslaughter said, and I quote, "If he
> isnt indicted, the protests and violence you've
> seen so far will look like a Sunday picnic
> compared to what will happen".
>
> So basically, they intend to hold the criminal
> justice system hostage based on blatant threats of
> violence. Like I said, is it any wonder black
> youth are so fucked up when this is the type of
> leadership they have to follow?

+ 1 million. She's also a lying bitch because the only people firing weapons are the thugs they invited to attend their street party.

Posted by: Firefly ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:03PM

ReAnimator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> There was another loudmouthed local polictician on
> TV last night, a black woman, who said that if the
> Officer isnt indicted for at the very least
> Voluntary Manslaughter said, and I quote, "If he
> isnt indicted, the protests and violence you've
> seen so far will look like a Sunday picnic
> compared to what will happen".
>
>

That was this bitch...... Missouri State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed
Attachments:
3b.jpg

Posted by: Nobody cares ()
Date: August 20, 2014 11:32PM

Nobody cares

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.