HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FUCK GOVERNOR NIXON
Posted by: shame, shame ()
Date: August 19, 2014 11:28PM

Governor Nixon calls for a vigorous and swift PROSECUTION of Darren Wilson.

WTF?

Does this asshole not understand that we do not live under a dictatorship? Did Obama tell him to say that? Did Eric Holder?

Nixon's statement is probably the most fucked-up comment uttered thus far, especially since, as an attorney, he should know better.

SHAME ON HIM. MAY HE ROT IN FUCKING HELL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FUCK GOVERNOR NIXON
Posted by: Honestly ()
Date: August 20, 2014 08:20AM

Yes, under the Obama administration, the legal system is more about whose side you are on and what will play well in the media. Obama and Holder barely bother to pretend to abide by the rule of law and their oaths office.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 20, 2014 08:36AM

Like most elected politicians he has to pander to the voters who put him in office.

As much as he should, it doesn't make political sense for him to make a neutral statement like "I mourn the loss of life and will allocate as much resources as needed to get to the truth"... His voting base wants red meat dripping with blood and they wanted it YESTERDAY.

The teachers unions, the trial lawyers and the libturd utopians will always vote for him. But if the semi-literate, government dependent ghetto vote decides to stay home- he cannot win re-election. The numbers are not there.

You are only as good as your customers and what you sell.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Watch his statement ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:31PM

Posted by: change of venue ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:37PM

Hope there is a change in venue, he will not get a fair trial. Blacks will demand the jury be black, if there are members of the jury who are any other color they will cry "foul" and injustice and riot, you know that will happen. The government has pandered to them enough, time to observe the constitutional rights of the accused cop.

Posted by: Decrapitated ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:58PM

Fuck him is right. He should have declared martial law a week ago.

Posted by: I am the Governor! really I am ()
Date: August 20, 2014 07:13PM

I feel sorry for anyone who hired that buffoon to defend them during his illustrious 35 years as an attorney. He reminds of the guy who played the Mayor in the 80's comedy Spin City. I thought we had some real winners in Va over the years at the Governors mansion until this idiot decided to get a few minutes of fame.

Posted by: Rule of Obama ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:04PM

shame, shame Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Governor Nixon calls for a vigorous and swift
> PROSECUTION of Darren Wilson.
>
> WTF?
>
> Does this asshole not understand that we do not
> live under a dictatorship? Did Obama tell him to
> say that? Did Eric Holder?
>
> Nixon's statement is probably the most fucked-up
> comment uttered thus far, especially since, as an
> attorney, he should know better.
>
> SHAME ON HIM. MAY HE ROT IN FUCKING HELL.

Rule of law has become rule of Obama. The Obama administration has done this numerous times, i.e. Louis Gates. Or course, when you have this type of leadership at the top, the message filters down. Obama prejudges incidents and now Democrat Nixon does the same.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:20PM

Uncle Obama is the new Uncle Tom moniker. Eric Holder is a Uncle Obama. Step and fetch it boy! now do a little jig for me. Good boy, now sit, thats a good boy. Go getcha a cracker.

Posted by: racist and non racist ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:51PM

agree "F" nixon for different reasons.

Posted by: drug ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:19AM

Yall is so mad

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.