HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Israeli iphone hack / security breach - Your United States tax dollars at work!
Posted by: Israel - Your U.S. tax dollars ()
Date: September 14, 2021 08:54PM

Since 1949, United States taxpayers have gifted Israel with at least $83,205,000,000. This may mean that the U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in any given year than it has given to the average United States citizen.

The interest paid by the U.S. taxpayers on the $83,205,000,000 that the United States taxpayers have gifted Israel since 1949 is $49,937,000,000, which has also been picked up by the U.S. taxpayers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Israeli iphone hack / security breach - Your United States tax dollars at work!
Posted by: ridoskon ()
Date: September 18, 2021 09:15PM

Although the amount is quite large, changes can only be seen in a few localities, which were not calculated correctly. I know this because I lived in Israel for a while, and it wasn't elementary, in my opinion. It was the craziest thing to save my information on the phone because many hackers could or steal from you at any moment. I called https://www.familyorbit.com/blog/iphone-tracker/ to monitor the phone for a while so that I don't wake up because I don't have money and I have to live in this country for at least two weeks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2021 11:42AM by ridoskon.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.