HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ISIS Beheads American journalist
Posted by: LDDCM ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:41PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ISIS Beheads American journalist
Posted by: It's all george bush's fault ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:43PM

It's all george bush's fault

Posted by: Thanks Obama! ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:45PM

by MARY CHASTAIN 19 Aug 2014, 2:59 PM PDT 23

The Islamic State released a video of its jihadists beheading American journalist James Wright Foley in Syria. The video is almost five minutes long and includes threats against President Barack Obama and the United States.

In the video, which was temporarily available on YouTube but has since been removed, the terrorists remind the audience Obama authorized military action against IS and replayed Obama’s press conference when he announced the airstrikes. To them the declaration is a “slippery slope towards a new war front against Muslims.”

Foley then appears on his knees in an orange jumpsuit. He relays a message that the US government is his true killer. He addresses his family as well. The message is choppy, which gives the appearance that he is reading off cards placed in front of the camera.

His executioner speaks with what appears to be a British accent, saying many Muslims worldwide accepted IS and a war against IS is, in essence, a war against Muslims. The UK has been one of the Islamic State's most active targets of recruitment.

After he beheads Foley, he presents to the camera another journalist, Steven Joel Soltoff, who worked for Time and The National Interest. Soltoff was reported missing in the middle of last year. The executioner said America’s next move will determine IS’s next move in what appears to be a threat against the second journalist. "The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision." Sotloff, a freelance who worked for several news organizations, disappeared in Syria in August 2013.

Posted by: Allah Snackbar! ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:46PM

Religion of peace. Just keep saying that and eventually you'll come to believe it.

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:49PM

Fairfax mothers and fathers buy your daughters a burka now! Else they will be be sold in slavery to IS.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 06:49PM by imbiker.

Posted by: ch87sp ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:50PM

The American's said, here- behead this guy...

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:54PM

Good, that what get for bad reporting.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: August 19, 2014 06:57PM

Libs must feel so much pride over this liberal accomplishment.

Not enough to interrupt terrorist Obama's golf game.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: August 19, 2014 07:04PM

*shrug*

I'm pretty sure that anyone with a functioning brain realized that we infidels should stay the fuck out of pisslamic countries after what happened to Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg (unless you're going there to exterminate muslimes like the subhuman insects that they are).

Anti-pisslam experts like Robert Spencer have written over a dozen books and posted thousands of blog entries since the 9/11/2001 pisslamic jihad terrorist attacks which thoroughly detailed what pisslam actually teaches and what muslimes really believe. ISIS is the perfect embodiment of his life's work. So, you can't exactly claim ignorance unless it's willful ignorance.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Virtually all journalists are also massive bleeding heart libtards who just love the world. I bet he thought that the muslimes that eventually beheaded him were wise, noble, kind and majestic and that racist pisslamophobia, and not pisslam itself, is the real threat to our species and world peace.

Willingly immersing yourself within a pack of savages is apparently the latest trendy way to win yourself a Darwin Award.

Here's hoping that the same thing happens to every D Bagger pisslamophile...

Posted by: helper ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:08PM

Posted by: Frets ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:10PM

I'd like to behead ISIS

Posted by: Joe Sixpack ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:14PM

helper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Link to video..
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-NxvJtRUg#t=235
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0RfaGKqws

Horrible video! I say we kill all of ISIS not only in Iraq but also here.

Posted by: Your turn ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:21PM

Joe Sixpack Wrote:
> helper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Link to video..
> >
> >
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0RfaGKqws
>
>
> Horrible video! I say we kill all of ISIS not only
> in Iraq but also here.

So have you enlisted yet?
We need more than words so step up to plate and be willing to die for the cause.
Prove that you love the USA

Posted by: Joe Sixpack ()
Date: August 19, 2014 08:33PM

Your turn Wrote:
> Joe Sixpack Wrote:
> -----
> > helper Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Link to video..
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR0RfaGKqws
> >
> >
> > Horrible video! I say we kill all of ISIS not
> only
> > in Iraq but also here.
>
>
> So have you enlisted yet?
> We need more than words so step up to plate and be
> willing to die for the cause.
> Prove that you love the USA

I do love the USA! I am retired cop who is 63 years old. We have the greatest military i n the world and our Air Force is the best. I feel once we get air supremecy we will be able to wioe them out of Iraq and Syria. We know they still have some anti air missiles that Bush and Cheney gave them. Keep it up Obama!

Posted by: Pansy Flower ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:08PM

Can the pansy president put down his putter and order some massive--and I mean massive--airstrikes on ISIS?

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:43PM

Are these the Muslims that built the very fabric of our nation?

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:54PM

Obozo will pussy foot around as usual and hem and haw about not wanting to kill any civilians when the clear solution is to drop a few thousand bombs on these fuckers. But Im sure this would interfer with tomorrows T time.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: August 19, 2014 11:15PM

Why are you Western pussies calling for air strikes? Why are you so opposed to putting our soldiers on the ground? You're just proving their point that Westerners are cowards who are afraid to fight them face to face.

The entire soft ideology of the West is the central problem here. Stop being so afraid to admit that the muslime sand niggers are our archenemies and always have been.

Fuck the hearts and minds bullshit, the nation building and the relatively meaningless limited air strikes. Imperialist wars of colonization and extermination are obviously the only logical and viable solution to this problem.

The alternative is to keep shooting harmless nerf guns at the pisslamic world until we decay from within as a result of libtard degeneracy and as the muslimes eventually catch up to us in civilizational development. Once they do that, then they'll have the capability to invade us like they did in the past.

Why wait for our civilization to become weak and theirs to become strong? What are we waiting for? We should strike now while we still have the upper hand. And in order to convince the masses to get behind it, Western governments should carry out false flag operations.

The first step forward towards achieving that goal is to deal with our internal domestic enemies first like the race traitor D Baggers and the mud people. Then once we're united as a race and as a civilization we can easily crush the entire pisslamic world like the cockroaches that they are.

And our civilizational war against the muslimes will provide us with invaluable preparation against the gaysians next.

Posted by: fakey ()
Date: August 19, 2014 11:19PM

You don't see the bombs kill much of anyone. At best, there's one or two inside or standing around those APC's, if there's anyone there at all. You don't want to kill off your own mercenary force.

Posted by: iLester ()
Date: August 19, 2014 11:22PM

US has been giving them Stingers.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/us-bans-flights-over-syria-as-report-warns-of-threat-to-airliners

Saudi Araiba and Qatar are desperate to bring the US militarily into the war against Syria. I could see them take down US or European jetliners.

Posted by: lost cause ()
Date: August 20, 2014 12:42AM

Pansy Flower Wrote:
> Can the pansy president put down his putter and
> order some massive--and I mean massive--airstrikes
> on ISIS?

You mean, this guy?
Attachments:
TheCommander-In-Chief.jpg

Posted by: Bombs Away ()
Date: August 20, 2014 09:39AM

Gotta wonder about the logic of ISIS. "I'll start beheading Americans if you don't stop the air attacks."

Yeah, like that is going to make the US stop? I guess they didn't learn shit from 9/11 and the US invading two countries.

We're just going to bomb the shit out of them for each American beheaded.

Posted by: boots ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:18AM

No war was ever won by bombing alone. Boots on the ground is going to be needed. The Kurds did a great job of taking back the Mosul Dam. We provided air support, but it would not have been taken without the boots.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:27PM

Looks like those "limited airstrikes" are really working!

Remember all the dead gooks ears being cut off during Vietnam war? We need some kind of shit like that to put these people in fear. Apparently the "We'll take the high road and obey the rules of war while you kill hundreds and thousands by crashing planes into skyscrapers and behead us on Youtube", shit isn't working out for us.

We need a group of real sick fucks, but they must be talented, dedicated sick fucks, if any of these sick fucks still exist. America certainly doesn't make 'em like we used to. Dip those bullets in pigs blood, and let it be known. Kidnap a bunch of the motherfuckers and feed them bacon and porkchops for a week. Then start cutting them up with a knife dripping with pigs blood. It won't keep them from hanging with Allah, but anything pig is supposedly a huge "no-no" in islam.
Homosexuality is a sin too. Why don't we start giving prison inmates field trips? Capture a bunch of these fuckers and turn them into bitches for a few hours.

Oh, and the worst sin these fuckers can commit is to worship any idol other than allah. Build a goddamn catholic church in the middle of the desert and bring them in for service. Allah doesn't forgive people who forget about him.

I'm not a violent person. i don't condone hurting people. However, I've seen as much as I need to see from this particular sect of Islam. Either pull every foreigner out of the area, which would really just give them what they want anyway, or throw out the rules and show these cocksuckers that we're no longer to be fucked with.

Posted by: Nuff's Enuff ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:32PM

Unless Obama thinks this beheading is just retribution for all of America's sin--which is possible--he needs to take off his golfing shorts and put on his commander-in-chief uniform and put an end to ISIS. America has air power and needs to use it in an overwhelming display of force. It is his responsibility, and he needs to meet it.

Posted by: Billy Batson ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:52PM

I have always thought Isis was very hot.
Attachments:
isis.jpg

Posted by: Chip Z"Nuff ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:54PM

You got that one right. The Libs bread and butter line.

Posted by: goading ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:07PM

Well unlike Bush the grown-ups are in charge at the moment. ISIS is obviously goading us to make them more important than they really are by some massive military response. We kill lots of innocents every day over in the Middle East - this is part of the price. RIP and condolences to the family.

Posted by: Sillary Clit ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:16PM

goading Wrote:
> Well unlike Bush the grown-ups are in charge at
> the moment. ISIS is obviously goading us to make
> them more important than they really are by some
> massive military response. We kill lots of
> innocents every day over in the Middle East - this
> is part of the price. RIP and condolences to the
> family.

"We kill lots of innocents every day over in the Middle East"

Define who 'we' are and let us know your source.

libs feel

Conservs think

Posted by: lousy prez ()
Date: August 20, 2014 02:23PM

These lousy presidents do more damage in the long run by pussy footing around and letting a situation fester rather then nipping it in the bud. Clinton did it with Bin Laden leaving his elimination for other perhaps more "ballsy" future presidents. There was and always is, more residual civilian damage done by these "step and fetch" postponed eventualities then if the missions are done when the opposition is in infancy stages.

Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: August 20, 2014 03:21PM

goading Wrote:
> Well unlike Bush the grown-ups are in charge at
> the moment. ISIS is obviously goading us to make
> them more important than they really are by some
> massive military response. We kill lots of
> innocents every day over in the Middle East - this
> is part of the price. RIP and condolences to the
> family.

You forgot the part about how Obozo is loath to killing any of his peeps....Muslims

Posted by: kMX7e ()
Date: August 20, 2014 05:08PM

Liveleak.com is down, must be getting hammered from all the traffic from hosting this video.

Posted by: Steve Miller ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:02PM

Does Malaysia Air have a route that flies over Syria and Iraq?

Date: August 20, 2014 06:05PM

ISIS is looking for cred after all they were exposed as a CIA mercenary force and as buddies with John McCain. After that news came out, they immediately threatened US with an attack and a put out a hit on John McCain. Me think they doth protest too much.

Posted by: Kentucky Tom ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:06PM

I don't see how this is even news worthy. Go to the most dangerous part of the world as a naive liberal dip shit expect the possibility your head might be lobbed off by some sand nigger.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: August 20, 2014 06:42PM

I wonder if he voted for Obama? It would have been just if his Air Force brother could have taken him and that piece of shit muslim out with a drone strike before his head was cut off.

Posted by: John McCame ()
Date: August 20, 2014 10:55PM

Time to bomb Britain. They were behind the Libyan terrorists and now they're behind ISIS.

Date: August 21, 2014 10:15AM

The guy who killed Daniel Pearl was also a British double agent.

false flag op
Date: August 21, 2014 10:18AM

It now looks like Obama is using this incident to stoke expectations of a military operation of Syria. He seems happy with a divided Iraq where Kurdistan already sells its oil to the US over the objections of the Iraq government.

Posted by: kxCEG ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:10PM

Sillary Clit Wrote:
> goading Wrote:
> -----
> > Well unlike Bush the grown-ups are in charge at
> > the moment. ISIS is obviously goading us to
> make
> > them more important than they really are by
> some
> > massive military response. We kill lots of
> > innocents every day over in the Middle East -
> this
> > is part of the price. RIP and condolences to
> the
> > family.
>
>
> "We kill lots of innocents every day over in the
> Middle East"
>
> Define who 'we' are and let us know your source.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> libs feel
>
> Conservs think

Lazy ass. Okay here are some references http://costsofwar.org/article/civilians-killed-and-wounded

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

You are not thinking if you believe we have not and do not kill innocent people in our war on terror. We do. What that has to do with liberal or conservative is beyond me. Think about that my conservative friend...

Posted by: ReAnimator ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:22PM

Apparently this video has been removed or edited everywhere. I cant find the original version of it.

Posted by: here ya go ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:29PM

Posted by: helper again.. ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:49PM

Posted by: helper ()
Date: August 21, 2014 12:50PM

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:14PM

lost cause Wrote:
> Pansy Flower Wrote:
> -----
> > Can the pansy president put down his putter and
> > order some massive--and I mean
> massive--airstrikes
> > on ISIS?
>
> You mean, this guy?

Isnt that a womens bike?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:29PM

Linguists are saying the executioner has a London accent.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: 7UeVM ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:33PM

>I have always thought Isis was very hot.

Shazam!

Posted by: hwymj ()
Date: August 21, 2014 07:09PM

Barbaric. Humans are absolutely unbelievable as a species. We have so much intelligence and some really amazing thumbs but why do we destroy each other? Why do we visit such pain on ourselves? It is like some cruel joke by God or the game designer that created us.

Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: August 21, 2014 07:31PM

Im always amazed how calm people seem to be right before they get their head chopped off. Do they pump them full of morphine or give them a few ludes or what?

Posted by: LaQuandisha Truffbles ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:55PM

Northern Virginia will fall into The ISIS but the Rest of Virginia won't.... Without NoVa, Virginia looks like Mississippi!! And People in Mississippu are always prepared... Virginia is filled with Blacks and rednecks, so it's obvious that everyone's prepared

Posted by: heritage ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:16AM

CH3NO2 Wrote:
> Im always amazed how calm people seem to be right
> before they get their head chopped off. Do they
> pump them full of morphine or give them a few
> ludes or what?

Fuck no, they have made peace and don't want to go out screaming and crying like a little bitch

Posted by: Obama pedals like a little girl ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:22AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> lost cause Wrote:
> -----
> > Pansy Flower Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Can the pansy president put down his putter
> and
> > > order some massive--and I mean
> > massive--airstrikes
> > > on ISIS?
> >
> > You mean, this guy?
>
>
> Isnt that a womens bike?

Would you expect anything else?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:52AM

This beheading wasn't intentional, it was a light-hearted ice bucket challenge turned freak accident.

The pic the media won't show you:

file.php?40,file=153639,filename=1408667Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: its because....... ()
Date: August 22, 2014 02:14AM

We don't love each other. Society programs it's people to be cold, greedy, selfish, and easily brainwashed.
hwymj Wrote:
> Barbaric. Humans are absolutely unbelievable as a
> species. We have so much intelligence and some
> really amazing thumbs but why do we destroy each
> other? Why do we visit such pain on ourselves?
> It is like some cruel joke by God or the game
> designer that created us.

Posted by: ThhKm ()
Date: August 22, 2014 06:34AM

So we traded some terrorists for a deserter. Did we run out of terrorists to trade or did someone draw a line?

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: August 22, 2014 06:41AM

ThhKm Wrote:
> So we traded some terrorists for a deserter. Did
> we run out of terrorists to trade or did someone
> draw a line?

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/08/21/Defense-Dept-Violated-Law-in-Bergdahl-Gitmo-Trade

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.