HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vacation destination- Ferguson MO- "Looting Tourism"
Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: August 19, 2014 09:38AM

“It’s like looting tourism,” an officer commented as he showed the reports. He asked not to be named. “It’s like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal.”

"DeAndre Smith, fresh from looting the QuikTrip on a recent night, told reporters: “I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community. St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

“We are jobless men, and this is our job now — getting justice,” he said. “If that means violence, that’s okay by me. They’ve been doing this to us for years.”

"They will not give their names. But their leaders say they are ready to fight, some with guns in their hands. “This is not the time for no peace,” said one man, a 27-year-old who made the trip here from Chicago."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ferguson-protesters-the-peaceful-the-elders-the-looters-and-the-militants/2014/08/18/d6be1262-26f3-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2014 09:59AM by Hrundi V Bakshi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vacation destination- Ferguson MO- "Looting Tourism"
Posted by: I'D BE....GIMME MY FREE SHIT, YO ()
Date: August 19, 2014 09:46AM

The reason you see the Nogs doing this shit is because of what is commonly known as "The Monkey Syndrome".

The Monkey Syndrome is when a human being(mostly nig nogs) has not fully evolved from the neandrethal monkey. They still harbor that animalistic behavior.

Whites and Asians don't have this problem since they have fully evolved. There are some Whites that have not achieved this and we call them White Trash.

It's just a matter of evolution. The nig nogs are not from the same species that make Homo Sapiens. Just a fact of Science.

Posted by: Decrapitated ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:01AM

Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > "They will not give their names. But their leaders
> say they are ready to fight, some with guns in
> their hands. “This is not the time for no
> peace,” said one man, a 27-year-old who made the
> trip here from Chicago."
>

Oh great, now theyre getting people from Chicago, the murder capitol of the country.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:05AM

Gang fights will erupt between rightfully looting native Missourians and interlopers who overstepped their bounds.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Ferguson Looter ()
Date: August 19, 2014 10:33AM

Dats right bro, the only peeps allowed to looting and burning our hood is us! You out of town looters come in here, der gonna be a war mudda fuckers

Posted by: Mille Kentk ()
Date: November 12, 2021 07:35AM

Where is the best tourism? It's just that soon I want to go somewhere to rest.

Posted by: Balis ()
Date: November 12, 2021 07:36AM

Good day, I love traveling abroad. Recently I was able to visit the Lemosho route to Kilimanjaro. You can find out about this if you click over here. The Lemosho Trail is one of the newest trails in Kilimanjaro.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.