HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...143144145146147148149150151152153
Current Page: 153 of 153
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: goats ()
Date: April 21, 2020 05:39PM

t

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Where are the kids? ()
Date: April 21, 2020 05:46PM

Divorced Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan’s planning her wedding in October and Josh
> is planning his to Janine in February.
>
> Oh the irony.






What was the outcome of the divorce?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: rare Hambeast caught on camera!! ()
Date: April 21, 2020 05:48PM

What are the odds Hammie would be spotted by the Google Maps car?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: John is a farmer ()
Date: April 21, 2020 05:50PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: First hand knowledge ()
Date: April 25, 2020 01:51PM

That is not farmer John, and John is by no means a farmer! He inherited a percentage of the farm from his father who died a year or two ago. Hammie knew him less than a month before moving in with her two kids. Thought she was headed for the big leagues this time, little did she know he’s a broke ass deadbeat dad. Neither of them have a job, they’re living off of Josh’s child support checks that she’s still cashing even though both kids were taken from her. Does anyone know where Stevie is?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: and.. another trumptard ()
Date: April 25, 2020 02:00PM

Check out hammie's mother's facebook page.

All trumptard bullshit and discussion about pot smoking. Nothing about holding down a job...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Magma ()
Date: May 03, 2020 03:16AM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is not farmer John, and John is by no means a
> farmer! He inherited a percentage of the farm from
> his father who died a year or two ago. Hammie knew
> him less than a month before moving in with her
> two kids. Thought she was headed for the big
> leagues this time, little did she know he’s a
> broke ass deadbeat dad. Neither of them have a
> job, they’re living off of Josh’s child
> support checks that she’s still cashing even
> though both kids were taken from her. Does anyone
> know where Stevie is?


Stevie has been living with with Ben Abrams' parents in Manassas for quite some time. Ben is his dad, for those who don't already know

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: i remember stevie ()
Date: May 05, 2020 11:24AM

he yelled something really loud about somebody getting cornholed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: He overheard ()
Date: May 05, 2020 11:50AM

i remember stevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he yelled something really loud about somebody
> getting cornholed


He didn't know what it meant. He was just screaming what he heard from Mommy's bedroom when the Fed-ex guy was giving her a 'special delivery'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: kids whereabouts? ()
Date: May 05, 2020 12:34PM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is not farmer John, and John is by no means a
> farmer! He inherited a percentage of the farm from
> his father who died a year or two ago. Hammie knew
> him less than a month before moving in with her
> two kids. Thought she was headed for the big
> leagues this time, little did she know he’s a
> broke ass deadbeat dad. Neither of them have a
> job, they’re living off of Josh’s child
> support checks that she’s still cashing even
> though both kids were taken from her. Does anyone
> know where Stevie is?

Megan's kids were taken from her? Where are they now?
Did the Ohio child protective service take them away?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: up the ass? ()
Date: May 05, 2020 01:59PM

i remember stevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he yelled something really loud about somebody
> getting cornholed


I wonder if it was in reference to Hammy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Silence is ()
Date: May 05, 2020 07:12PM

FFUs own goddess of sex has returned to the front page. If only we had pictures or a good pro-Megan rant or even a Yelp review. Maybe she's finally found true happiness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: will she sue karen? ()
Date: May 05, 2020 07:23PM

I get the feeling that she was at least trying to cadge some sort of monetary settlement from karen for displaying her purple asshole to the world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: May 05, 2020 07:32PM

Megan suing for her nudes being posted is like retarded Basl trying to sue for his SSN being stupidly posted by his own self. If you don't want something of yours online don't do it in the first place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: She should sue ()
Date: May 05, 2020 08:04PM

will she sue karen? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get the feeling that she was at least trying to
> cadge some sort of monetary settlement from karen
> for displaying her purple asshole to the world.

They owe it to her. There was an entire thread of texts Megan posted which documented William Moreno cajoling, pleading, and begging Megan for months to drive to Henrico and file a complaint. Megan was at the time a single mother caring for a child and supposedly trying to find work. Nevertheless she made several 200-plus-mile round trips for the Morenos at her own time and expense -- sacrificing the welfare of her own child. The Morenos had hoped to use the case in their public relations campaign against eesh, as well as make eesh appear less sympathetic to the jury in their own civil suit. For her part Megan imagined getting a cut of the million-dollar lawsuit as a reward for her efforts.

When Megan's charges against eesh ultimately failed, the Morenos tossed her aside like a used tampon. They refused to reimburse her for her expenses, and William immediately posted one of Megan's porn videos out of spite.

Megan never consented to having her purple prolapsed anus presented to a jury in the Moreno's civil case. William knew that, and Trinnes and the Leisers knew that. They used it anyway. Megan was wronged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: yeah, she could sue ()
Date: May 05, 2020 08:30PM

but karen is penniless.

Ask miz how much cash he netted from his spectacular litagional victory over eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Losing 300k is Winning! ()
Date: May 05, 2020 09:03PM

...so is Killing your Father. WINNING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: David has income ()
Date: May 05, 2020 09:14PM

yeah, she could sue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but karen is penniless.

David Trinnes was arguing the case and it was David who introduced the Purple Anal Evidence. The Leiser Law firm may be tits up and bankrupt but David Trinnes seems to still be employed by Jordan Coyne. Megan could certainly squeeze a few dollars out of that faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Dream on ()
Date: May 05, 2020 09:20PM

I'm sure if she was going to do anything she'd have done it four or five years ago when it happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: even miz is gone ()
Date: May 05, 2020 10:14PM

Dream on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure if she was going to do anything she'd
> have done it four or five years ago when it
> happened.


most everyone has moved on from here except peep and eesh. it's time the rest of you move on from all these people as well. they're gone. old tired news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: all things must end... ()
Date: May 07, 2020 12:28AM

On life support Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No new pictures. No new court filings. No
> marriage announcements. No point.


Like the lizzie thread, but far more epic, this thread was an FFU spectacle for a long and rewarding time. But alas, there simply is no new material to sustain it. The main character has departed for good. (And it IS good)

I did enjoy earning the term 'Hippocrocodogopig'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: This thread will live forever ()
Date: May 07, 2020 01:22AM

Most everyone has moved on except peep and Miz. Megan rarely post anymore, but she continues to provide entertainment with her "elite" Yelp reviews and her antics with Farmer John in Ohio.

Thanks to whoever gives updates. Some of hammie's funniest shit ever has been within the past couple years. Having her kids taken away and living with some unemployed loser while cashing child support payments, LOL. Getting photographed by the Google car, LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Updates ()
Date: May 07, 2020 01:25AM

Are josh and Janine still porking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Stupis Ediots ()
Date: May 07, 2020 11:59PM

OK. So had not been here in years but was bored.

Megan is still everyone's favorite dumpster baby?

OK so someone catch me up.

Lat I heard she was living at the rest stop with Josh, and he had gotten fired from his job at the bank.

She was claiming again to be pregnan, and I heard from some friends she had a daughter?

So I am sure Megan dropped the kid off on some one by now (If it exists) and looks like Josh knocked up someone else and they are divorced and he's in jail?

This should be a warning for this with Capatian Save a Ho syndrome,

He =was a good gy=uy from a good family and Megan ailinated him from his family and now he's in jail?!?!?!

And she is getting married to some other poor innocent soul?

I also herd she us full lesbian now, but she likes to put out so she can feel like she has some value,

She tole me one time she has never really gotten off in her life, she just fakes it for the person she is with.

OK peoples catch me up in the last 4 years,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: going places ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:06AM

Stupis Ediots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK. So had not been here in years but was bored.
>
>
> Megan is still everyone's favorite dumpster baby?
>
> OK so someone catch me up.
>
> Lat I heard she was living at the rest stop with
> Josh, and he had gotten fired from his job at the
> bank.
>
> She was claiming again to be pregnan, and I heard
> from some friends she had a daughter?
>
> So I am sure Megan dropped the kid off on some one
> by now (If it exists) and looks like Josh knocked
> up someone else and they are divorced and he's in
> jail?
>
> This should be a warning for this with Capatian
> Save a Ho syndrome,
>
> He =was a good gy=uy from a good family and Megan
> ailinated him from his family and now he's in
> jail?!?!?!
>
> And she is getting married to some other poor
> innocent soul?
>
> I also herd she us full lesbian now, but she likes
> to put out so she can feel like she has some
> value,
>
> She tole me one time she has never really gotten
> off in her life, she just fakes it for the person
> she is with.
>
> OK peoples catch me up in the last 4 years,

she got a five star passenger rating on uber

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: J H. ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:38AM

Stupis Ediots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK. So had not been here in years but was bored.
>
>
> Megan is still everyone's favorite dumpster baby?
>
> OK so someone catch me up.
>
> Lat I heard she was living at the rest stop with
> Josh, and he had gotten fired from his job at the
> bank.
>
> She was claiming again to be pregnan, and I heard
> from some friends she had a daughter?
>
> So I am sure Megan dropped the kid off on some one
> by now (If it exists) and looks like Josh knocked
> up someone else and they are divorced and he's in
> jail?
>
> This should be a warning for this with Capatian
> Save a Ho syndrome,
>
> He =was a good gy=uy from a good family and Megan
> ailinated him from his family and now he's in
> jail?!?!?!
>
> And she is getting married to some other poor
> innocent soul?
>
> I also herd she us full lesbian now, but she likes
> to put out so she can feel like she has some
> value,
>
> She tole me one time she has never really gotten
> off in her life, she just fakes it for the person
> she is with.
>
> OK peoples catch me up in the last 4 years,

Kevin, is that really you? You left the site back in 2017, never thought you’d return. ‘Member when you used to be ‘Beef Curtains’, and then Meg registered the name so you could no longer use it? Lol. Anyway, I come here every once in a while. Most of the other people who knew her in real life have long gone, hell, even the people who only knew her from here have quit posting in this thread.

The pregnancy was legit, she has a toddler daughter. Josh left her and they divorced. He is now with the woman they were both in a polyamorous arrangement with. He has become Megan’s most hated adversary. He went to jail shortly before they separated, supposedly because he took the fall for a crime she committed in his vehicle. Pam is elated that he finally left, and adores the new fiancé. Megan moved to Ohio to live with her birth family, then shacked up with some guy she met there shortly afterward. They are now engaged. In a surprising development, Aaron sent AJ to live with Meg and the new guy. Aaron and Amy told Josh he is on his own. Meg is an elite Yelper.

There you go, there’s your update. Let’s both not come back here again. As much as Megan screwed me, I’m still glad she moved on. Best of luck to everyone. Have a great life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: First hand knowledge ()
Date: May 10, 2020 07:46PM

Megan hasn’t changed, still quite the manipulative gold digging whore. Shacked up with a married man (Farmer John)and playing on his lack of education in hopes of getting her filthy hands in the cookie jar. They have 4 children between the two of them and custody of none. John is about to go to jail for not paying child support for the last 10 years since his first wife left him for cheating and Megan will be evicted from the farm. Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because she is hated in Ohio. Never seen such a sorry pathetic piece of shit in my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Wherever you go, there you are ()
Date: May 10, 2020 07:56PM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan hasn’t changed, still quite the
> manipulative gold digging whore. Shacked up with a
> married man (Farmer John)and playing on his lack
> of education in hopes of getting her filthy hands
> in the cookie jar. They have 4 children between
> the two of them and custody of none. John is about
> to go to jail for not paying child support for the
> last 10 years since his first wife left him for
> cheating and Megan will be evicted from the farm.
> Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because she
> is hated in Ohio. Never seen such a sorry pathetic
> piece of shit in my life.

She is hated in Virginia too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Tragic ()
Date: May 11, 2020 12:56AM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan hasn’t changed, still quite the
> manipulative gold digging whore. Shacked up with a
> married man (Farmer John)and playing on his lack
> of education in hopes of getting her filthy hands
> in the cookie jar. They have 4 children between
> the two of them and custody of none. John is about
> to go to jail for not paying child support for the
> last 10 years since his first wife left him for
> cheating and Megan will be evicted from the farm.
> Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because she
> is hated in Ohio. Never seen such a sorry pathetic
> piece of shit in my life.

But she has custody of AJ and Aurora? John has a kid too? If so, he is like 47, so not surprising that he is a dad of at least one child. I still feel bad for Josh. I know he was very gullible when it came to Meg, and even helped her harass people sometimes, but he’ll probably never see his daughter again. Meg likes to use the court’s tendency to give mothers preferential treatment as a weapon. Given that she fiercely hates Josh, I don’t think she’ll allow Aurora to see him. She hates Pam too, so she’ll never get to visit her grandchild. Aurora will likely be told that John is her real father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Where are they? ()
Date: May 11, 2020 01:12AM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan hasn’t changed, still quite the
> manipulative gold digging whore. Shacked up with a
> married man (Farmer John)and playing on his lack
> of education in hopes of getting her filthy hands
> in the cookie jar. They have 4 children between
> the two of them and custody of none. John is about
> to go to jail for not paying child support for the
> last 10 years since his first wife left him for
> cheating and Megan will be evicted from the farm.
> Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because she
> is hated in Ohio. Never seen such a sorry pathetic
> piece of shit in my life.

Or Megan doesn't have custody of either AJ or Aurora? Can we request a stalking mission to ascertain the whereabouts of these children?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: zlarb ()
Date: May 11, 2020 05:49AM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> up with a married man (Farmer John)and playing on his lack
> of education

he looks like chewbacca

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: First hand knowledge ()
Date: May 11, 2020 06:35PM

Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with Aaron. John is too invested in himself and drinking to be a father to his teenage son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Good news ()
Date: May 11, 2020 06:51PM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with
> Aaron. John is too invested in himself and
> drinking to be a father to his teenage son.

That's good to know. Also it gives Megan more time to go out whoring and hellraising for our amusement. Looking forward to the end of quarantine in Ohio so Megan can post more Yelp reviews and diatribes recounting the altercations she gets into wherever she goes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: hated in Ohio? ()
Date: May 11, 2020 07:06PM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because she
> is hated in Ohio.

Already?

She can't already be as hated in OH as she is here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megan is evil incarnate ()
Date: May 11, 2020 07:20PM

hated in Ohio? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First hand knowledge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Hopefully she’ll return to Virginia because
> she
> > is hated in Ohio.
>
> Already?
>
> She can't already be as hated in OH as she is
> here!

Megan has a unique ability to somehow create some kind of scene, controversy, or altercation everywhere she goes. She will turn even a routine lunch or dinner into some kind of dispute or incident and every business she frequents, be it a restaurant, bar, or thrift store, hates her. Megan is loud, obnoxious, demanding, rude, and she smells bad.

On an interpersonal level Megan uses other girls to make herself feel better. She is manipulative and cunning in sucking money, favors, and drugs from her contacts. She has been known to go through girls' purses, rifle through dressers, and loot medicine cabinets at the homes of those she visited.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: well, we all know she is a pig ()
Date: May 11, 2020 07:27PM

Si will she be returning to VA? I thought she was marrying some farmer and living off the farmer's dad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: May 12, 2020 01:27AM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with
> Aaron. John is too invested in himself and
> drinking to be a father to his teenage son.


Did she really lose custody of the kids? Come to think about it, haven’t seen her post any new pics of either if them in a while. If she can’t take care of the children, I wish she wouldn’t be constantly adopting animals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: megan is beautiful! ()
Date: May 12, 2020 02:11AM

she is so soulful and real!

Would bang...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Loved until eaten ()
Date: May 12, 2020 06:04AM

Really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First hand knowledge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with
> > Aaron. John is too invested in himself and
> > drinking to be a father to his teenage son.
>
>
> Did she really lose custody of the kids? Come to
> think about it, haven’t seen her post any new
> pics of either if them in a while. If she can’t
> take care of the children, I wish she wouldn’t
> be constantly adopting animals.

Can’t speak on the custody bit, but she says she is raising all of these animals for food. She posts about them like they are pets, and gives them all names. But in the end, they will be sent off to the slaughter house and she will be dining on their flesh. Pretty morbid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Stupid Ediots ()
Date: May 12, 2020 11:52AM

LOL I did know Megan, but I am not someone she knows is on here.

When I saw she moved with her family I thought y'all were gonna say she was knocked up and living with her cousin or father LOL.

But someone would have to know who her sperm donor was for that to happen.

Megan's life is truly tragic, but she loves to be white trash, and even though she had every chance to have a better life sometimes you cannot take the trash out of the dumpster baby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: food my ass ()
Date: May 12, 2020 04:45PM

Loved until eaten Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Can’t speak on the custody bit, but she says she
> is raising all of these animals for food. She
> posts about them like they are pets, and gives
> them all names. But in the end, they will be sent
> off to the slaughter house and she will be dining
> on their flesh. Pretty morbid.


She is raising them to stick up her ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: as sick as it is ()
Date: May 14, 2020 01:18PM

First hand knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with
> Aaron. John is too invested in himself and
> drinking to be a father to his teenage son.

John's sister has been being harassed by him over the past 2 months. He keeps her under surveillance and emotionally stresses her with such action. He spends most of the day in his room, and only step out for grocery, dishes, etc. (so between 1 to 5 times if not less). If she goes shopping at 01:00 AM he will be waiting at the front door (smoking), if instead of 01:00 AM if she were to go at 03:00 AM, he would be waiting (under the pretenses of smoking). If she steps out to cook, he will need to drink and so on (I am sure you get the picture). The day has 24 hours and he pretends to say that the only times he feels thirsty, the need to smoke, etc. are the times she needs to go on with her activities.

His sister died because he treated the weapon like a toy and people who were responsible for it were obviously given no knowledge of firearms, every idiot knows that the weapon is locked when you have kids. The same could happen with a knife, a bow and an arrow, a hinge or a fucking fork. Children were dying to play with plastic bags / tide pods for dry cleaning and strangling, because stupid parents left them nearby or drank detergents or detergents or pills that looked like sweets. So they banned plastic fucking bags? Many children died a few decades ago, a hide-and-seek in old rotating refrigerators that closed when the doors were closed until the epidemic was resolved, many people didn't know.

Everyone with the family is thanks to John. Honor your Father. What happened to you? These men have gone through hell, now they are trying to prevent their own family from importing their mental health?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: now, this sounds interesting... ()
Date: May 14, 2020 01:23PM

as sick as it is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First hand knowledge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Josh has FULL custody of Aurora and AJ is with
> > Aaron. John is too invested in himself and
> > drinking to be a father to his teenage son.
>
> John's sister has been being harassed by him over
> the past 2 months. He keeps her under surveillance
> and emotionally stresses her with such action. He
> spends most of the day in his room, and only step
> out for grocery, dishes, etc. (so between 1 to 5
> times if not less). If she goes shopping at 01:00
> AM he will be waiting at the front door (smoking),
> if instead of 01:00 AM if she were to go at 03:00
> AM, he would be waiting (under the pretenses of
> smoking). If she steps out to cook, he will need
> to drink and so on (I am sure you get the
> picture). The day has 24 hours and he pretends to
> say that the only times he feels thirsty, the need
> to smoke, etc. are the times she needs to go on
> with her activities.
>
> His sister died because he treated the weapon like
> a toy and people who were responsible for it were
> obviously given no knowledge of firearms, every
> idiot knows that the weapon is locked when you
> have kids. The same could happen with a knife, a
> bow and an arrow, a hinge or a fucking fork.
> Children were dying to play with plastic bags /
> tide pods for dry cleaning and strangling, because
> stupid parents left them nearby or drank
> detergents or detergents or pills that looked like
> sweets. So they banned plastic fucking bags? Many
> children died a few decades ago, a hide-and-seek
> in old rotating refrigerators that closed when the
> doors were closed until the epidemic was resolved,
> many people didn't know.
>
> Everyone with the family is thanks to John. Honor
> your Father. What happened to you? These men have
> gone through hell, now they are trying to prevent
> their own family from importing their mental
> health?


But it seems incoherent.

Can somebody pls translate to English?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megan never left ()
Date: May 14, 2020 01:27PM

That's obviously Megan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: holy shit ()
Date: May 14, 2020 03:03PM

wtf are you trying to say?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: is she taxidermied? ()
Date: May 14, 2020 03:07PM

Farmer John lives with his dead sister?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: The lesser posted nude ()
Date: May 19, 2020 06:05PM

Xx
Attachments:
Screenshot_20200519-180047~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: is hammie still yelping? ()
Date: May 19, 2020 06:38PM

or has she been banned from all establishments in Ohio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: get a life asshole! ()
Date: May 22, 2020 04:33PM

Posting pics of somebody whom is allegdly megan is ducking harassment and will be persecuted in a court of law!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: nasty vadge ()
Date: May 22, 2020 05:54PM

get a life asshole! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posting pics of somebody whom is allegdly megan is
> ducking harassment and will be persecuted in a
> court of law!!!!!

That nasty vadge belongs to no one other than Megan.
Attachments:
image (5).jpeg
phpigCUpc.jpg
megan toohey megan price leesburg.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: but those soulful eyes ()
Date: May 22, 2020 08:41PM

Hammie is of the Gods.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: but that slackjawed mouth ()
Date: May 22, 2020 09:39PM

Mouth-breathers are almost always at least mildly retarded....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Dinner is served ()
Date: May 22, 2020 09:53PM

The best is this picture with the chicken wing.

She has a chicken wing lying directly on her bed. No plate, not even a napkin, just a fucking greasy chicken wing stinking up her bedding and her bedding getting lint all over the chicken wing...
Attachments:
hammie (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Dr. Elliot Kupferberg ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:05PM

Dinner is served Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best is this picture with the chicken wing.
>
> She has a chicken wing lying directly on her bed.
> No plate, not even a napkin, just a fucking greasy
> chicken wing stinking up her bedding and her
> bedding getting lint all over the chicken wing...

That's her kid's bed. Note the box of toys on the right. Megan doesn't have sheets or a mattress pad on her own bed. Sleeping on a bare mattress is evidently a common symptom of mental illness that she shares with William Moreno.
Attachments:
megan bed.png
bed_25.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: and it's ker KID'S bed! ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:06PM

note the blanket and the toys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Big Gulp ()
Date: May 22, 2020 10:40PM

I am curious how that Big Gulp managed to stay balanced on the headboard? It is nearly certain that it fell and spilled shortly after the photo was taken, when the weasel began to wriggle and squirm inside Megan's colon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: they're both crazy ()
Date: May 25, 2020 02:55PM

is she taxidermied? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Farmer John lives with his dead sister?


he's nuts. just a few months ago he was convinced somebody was chasing after him in a helicopter

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...143144145146147148149150151152153
Current Page: 153 of 153


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   *******   ********   ********   ******  
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **    **  **    ** 
 **     **  **         **     **      **    **       
 *********  ********   ********      **     **       
 **     **  **     **  **           **      **       
 **     **  **     **  **           **      **    ** 
 **     **   *******   **           **       ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.