HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...137138139140141142143144145146147Next
Current Page: 146 of 147
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megan is a winner today ()
Date: June 18, 2019 10:33PM

Beta male with cheap suit? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is Megan living with the balding dude with the big
> forehead and cheap suit? Is that the one she
> infected with some kind of VD, Kevin or whatever?
> Or is Megan shacking up with yet another dude?
> How can anyone keep track?


Megan herself has never been able to keep track either.

Which was good for the neighborhood boys when she was in grade school.

Now that she is passed her expiration date, not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: oh FFS. let's not get sued..... ()
Date: June 18, 2019 10:43PM

kevin did not get an STD from hammie.

The reason for their breakup is that he was done with her. He went with her on a bet with his work buddies.

Now they have to mow his lawn, wash and wax his car, and pick up his dry cleaning for an entire year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: or else he's in Ohio ()
Date: June 18, 2019 10:50PM

oh FFS. let's not get sued..... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kevin did not get an STD from hammie.
>
> The reason for their breakup is that he was done
> with her. He went with her on a bet with his work
> buddies.
>
> Now they have to mow his lawn, wash and wax his
> car, and pick up his dry cleaning for an entire
> year.

Quite possibly "Kevin" is now living in Ohio with Hammie.



He may have moved in with Hammie and her mother in hopes of enjoying the hambeast threesome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 18, 2019 10:57PM

Megan aka “Virginia’s premier cyberslut” is probably not even in Ohio. That’s just disinformation .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: VD outbreaks? ()
Date: June 18, 2019 11:16PM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan aka “Virginia’s premier cyberslut” is
> probably not even in Ohio. That’s just
> disinformation .

If so, Megan is spreading the disinformation herself. She has posted on Facebook that she lives in Leavittsburg, Ohio.

Surely someone on here knows someone who knows someone that lives near there and could confirm if they have experienced a slut infestation or increase in crime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 19, 2019 06:08AM

I just heard the term “rental pig” when referring to a fat prostitute. Fits Megan to a tee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: More than a prostitute ()
Date: June 19, 2019 08:14AM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just heard the term “rental pig” when
> referring to a fat prostitute. Fits Megan to a
> tee.

Simple words such as whore and prostitute don't do justice to Megan. Megan is so much more: a narcissistic lying, stealing, scheming manipulative criminal. Megan steals from and assaults her own family and routinely uses her children as pawns in the interpersonal legal and domestic dramas she creates and orchestrates.

Moreover, Megan seeks opportunities to inflict pain and suffering on others by inserting herself in situations that have absolutely no bearing or connection to her own life. The Papa John's and TJ runaway fiascos are just two prime examples.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Enquiring Minds ()
Date: June 19, 2019 11:41AM

How is that interstate custody battle going for her? In divorces between real people, such things can get ugly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 19, 2019 12:21PM

More than a prostitute Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Papa John's and
> TJ runaway fiascos are just two prime examples.



Megan should have been arrested for filing a false police report when it came to the TJ incident.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh could sue her ()
Date: June 19, 2019 02:16PM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More than a prostitute Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Papa John's and
> > TJ runaway fiascos are just two prime examples.
>
>
>
> Megan should have been arrested for filing a false
> police report when it came to the TJ incident.


She pretty much accused eesh of kidnapping tJ. eesh could sue her, IF she had any assets, which of course she doesn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: josh price ()
Date: June 19, 2019 04:31PM

Enquiring Minds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How is that interstate custody battle going for
> her? In divorces between real people, such things
> can get ugly.


She'll tell you that it's all working out in her favor, and the judge praised her for protecting Aurora from her irresponsible, lying, cheating, neglectful I deadbeat dad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: It's a good thing ()
Date: June 19, 2019 04:38PM

josh price Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enquiring Minds Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How is that interstate custody battle going for
> > her? In divorces between real people, such
> things
> > can get ugly.
>
>
> She'll tell you that it's all working out in her
> favor, and the judge praised her for protecting
> Aurora from her irresponsible, lying, cheating,
> neglectful I deadbeat dad.


It is good that little Aurora is being raised by her biological mother and biological grandmother. They have so much to offer her. She will be an expert on the pole by the time she is old enough to earn money on it legally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: any more revenge porn? ()
Date: June 19, 2019 11:24PM

josh and janine probably have some pretty juicy hammie footage - I look forward to it eventually turning up here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: yelp help ()
Date: June 21, 2019 10:26AM

This must me missing Hammie's "like totally awesome" drinking and whoring reviews.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: "They're fun, ecclectic" ()
Date: June 21, 2019 11:16AM

yelp help Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This must me missing Hammie's "like totally
> awesome" drinking and whoring reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=MW_dvZ-miA-zv6vgWEJsFg

Her page is even more fucking useless than the rest of the yelp pages.

49 '5-star' out of a total of 73 reviews. That is more than 2/3rds.

Does that even begin to make sense?

The biggest take away has nothing to do with the quality of the establishments but how much she can manipulate the management into doing things for her. She comes off as a drunken manipulative bitch who is full of herself.

Do any real people actually use 'yelp'?
Attachments:
cartmanyelp.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: no thanks ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:05AM

"They're fun, ecclectic" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yelp help Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This must me missing Hammie's "like totally
> > awesome" drinking and whoring reviews.
>
> https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=MW_dvZ-mi
> A-zv6vgWEJsFg
>
> Her page is even more fucking useless than the
> rest of the yelp pages.
>
> 49 '5-star' out of a total of 73 reviews. That is
> more than 2/3rds.
>
> Does that even begin to make sense?
>
> The biggest take away has nothing to do with the
> quality of the establishments but how much she can
> manipulate the management into doing things for
> her. She comes off as a drunken manipulative bitch
> who is full of herself.
>
> Do any real people actually use 'yelp'?

I have used Yelp in the past, but Megan puts the service in a new light and I am less inclined to refer to Yelp now. Aand, it's about time for the weasel...
Attachments:
hammie.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: used and discarded by morenos ()
Date: June 22, 2019 01:35PM

I love how they tried to use megan to advance their own case, againt eesh,and then kicked her to the curb. hammie always gets kicked to the curb in the end

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Karma is a bitch..so is Megan ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:47PM

used and discarded by morenos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love how they tried to use megan to advance
> their own case, againt eesh,and then kicked her to
> the curb. hammie always gets kicked to the curb in
> the end


The curb is a bit up from her usual place in the gutter. She is a shitty person. The only people who will put up with her shitty antics are other shitty people. It isn't surprising when she gets shit on by them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: hammie, put some clothes on ()
Date: June 22, 2019 04:29PM

This is for my stalkers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enjoying myself in Ohio.


You are NOT good looking!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: My haters made me famous ()
Date: June 23, 2019 08:47PM

Still enjoying my new life out in the country. Never going back to Nova, ever.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:15PM

My haters made me famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still enjoying my new life out in the country.
> Never going back to Nova, ever.



She looks like a piece of trash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Save the Weasel ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:34PM

Is she dead? Looks like a swollen corpse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:36PM

Rural Ohio is meth country. I hope she becomes addicted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Fake boobs? ()
Date: June 23, 2019 11:32PM

She 100% looks like she has implants.
Attachments:
48339FBB-8665-46F8-9072-53A06BA6DC81.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 23, 2019 11:50PM

She looks diseased.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: looks like a zombie ()
Date: June 24, 2019 12:11AM

oh well, if she never comes back to NoVa, that's all fine with me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: tick tock tick tock ()
Date: June 24, 2019 01:30AM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rural Ohio is meth country. I hope she becomes
> addicted.

She could lose a few pounds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Warren isn’t in the country ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:00PM

My haters made me famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still enjoying my new life out in the country.
> Never going back to Nova, ever.


Nor is any part of leavittsburg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: The Horror, the Horror ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:09PM

One has to wonder how bad she looked in this photo before photoshop.
Attachments:
megscorps.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Leavittsburg/Warren ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:10PM

Warren isn’t in the country Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My haters made me famous Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Still enjoying my new life out in the country.
> > Never going back to Nova, ever.
>
>
> Nor is any part of leavittsburg


Where is it, then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Googley Goo ()
Date: June 24, 2019 07:36PM

Fake boobs? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She 100% looks like she has implants.


She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!She’s so freaking hot!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: What are you saying? ()
Date: June 24, 2019 07:58PM

The Horror, the Horror Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One has to wonder how bad she looked in this
> photo before photoshop.


She looks like a movie star in that photo!
Attachments:
plan.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Highlight horror ()
Date: June 24, 2019 09:03PM

For a former makeup artist, she went way overboard with the highlighter. Highlighting helps hide imperfections and give a dewy sculpted finish. Megan looks like she covered both of her cheeks entirely with pink highlighter. It's supposed to be an enhancer, not a mask. Her face is one pink glittery mess. I'd suggest going easy with the highlighter, Meg.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: June 24, 2019 09:43PM

The Horror, the Horror Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One has to wonder how bad she looked in this
> photo before photoshop.


That's one hell of a beer gut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: night of the living dead! ()
Date: June 24, 2019 09:55PM

I bet Kevin still wakes up screaming....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Here in the real world ()
Date: June 25, 2019 12:51AM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Horror, the Horror Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One has to wonder how bad she looked in this
> > photo before photoshop.
>
>
> That's one hell of a beer gut.


Perhaps she will land herself into a meth encampment for 28 days so she can lose some weight.
There should be one around where she is. They are located out in the woods. Two dozen or so addicts live on torn mattresses and under broken trailers and do sexual favors for each other for food and meth. Sort of the exact opposite of drug rehab.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: out in the country ()
Date: June 25, 2019 09:40PM

Here in the real world Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Perhaps she will be mistaken for a wayward heifer, get taken to a barn, and put on a diet of hay and oats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: reality bites ()
Date: June 25, 2019 11:06PM

I would still eat out her ass all day and her pussy all night. Doubt a guy with nice suits and a sensible car would be her type.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: contract w josh and janine ()
Date: June 25, 2019 11:58PM

is it still binding? has kevin been written into it, along with whoever the fuck hammie is with now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Does Hammy have good taste? ()
Date: June 26, 2019 01:12AM

out in the country Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here in the real world Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Perhaps she will be mistaken for a wayward
> heifer, get taken to a barn, and put on a diet of
> hay and oats.

If she gets taken to the slaughter will she render beef knuckles or ham hocks?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Marty Feldman ()
Date: June 26, 2019 06:09PM

Fake boobs? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She 100% looks like she has implants.

Her tits still look 100% cross eyed. Thanks for the areola slip though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 26, 2019 06:36PM

Her breasts are actually very small. She just knows how to push them up to give the illusion that they are bigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Always on your mind ()
Date: June 26, 2019 07:01PM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Her breasts are actually very small. She just
> knows how to push them up to give the illusion
> that they are bigger.


Meade does the same thing. At Picture time, He sucks in his gut and poofs out his chest and yaps about having the same body type as Steve reeves.



Of course, he actually looks like this.

Steve Reeves never had side boobs.
Attachments:
meadesideboob.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: We know ()
Date: June 28, 2019 06:49PM

We've all seen the video of you assaulting and raging against your ex.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: hammie looks possessed ()
Date: June 28, 2019 11:08PM

Can't wait for tales of whatever drama she gets entangled in next

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: June 29, 2019 01:20AM

Megan needs to accept the fact that she has borderline personality disorder and get help for it. That last therapist, Sylvia something...she must have been completely worthless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Sylvia ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:40AM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan needs to accept the fact that she has
> borderline personality disorder and get help for
> it. That last therapist, Sylvia something...she
> must have been completely worthless.


Sylvia told Megan she just had severe PTSD from all of the abuse she suffered from others during her life. Of course, she only had what Megan told her, to go off of. Some people are very good at charming therapists when they feel that they need to. It's a hell of a lot easier to fool a mental health professional that you only see for once a weel for an hour, than it is to fool a romantic partner. A romantic partner will eventually see the real you that you try to keep hidden. A therapist may never see behind the mask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: hammie is ALWAYS the victim ()
Date: June 29, 2019 05:15PM

I recently watched 'The Caine Mutiny', and there's a great courtroom scene in which the defense points out to Captain Queeg ~ 'You seem to be PLAGUED by incompetent officers and men', basically excoriating him for invariably blaming somebody else for every damn thing that ever went wrong on the ship.

It applies so well to hammie - all the drama is always because somebody else in her life is evil, or psycho, or otherwise fucked up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: For the sake of the children ()
Date: June 29, 2019 07:41PM

What about the kids?

We know the oldest she gave up for adoption. She was drinking and using drugs during her pregnancy with him so he was born with preventable birth defects. Megan just couldn't be bothered raising him.

Aurora is probably with her. Being raised by Megan and her biological grandmother. That kid will be working the pole by the time she is 18. A better career than those two adults has ever had.

The question is AJ. Did Aaron really allow him to go to Ohio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Enquiring minds ()
Date: June 29, 2019 09:23PM

Does 'elite' Yelper status and 5 Star passenger rating transfer when one moves to a white trash area of Ohio?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: what does it matter? ()
Date: June 29, 2019 09:34PM

Enquiring minds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does 'elite' Yelper status and 5 Star passenger
> rating transfer when one moves to a white trash
> area of Ohio?


What will she Yelp! about now?

Worst WalMart, cleanest fried chicken dive, best meth lab? Nicest free health clinic? Cheapest place to buy a personalized Donald Trump 2020 T-shirt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: I dont get it ()
Date: June 29, 2019 09:42PM

> The question is AJ. Did Aaron really allow him to
> go to Ohio?

Yes, Aaron did drive AJ out to Ohio to stay with Megan. After everything she has done to him, I really am puzzled by his decision. She made his life a living hell for years. Vandalized his home, stole from him, got him locked up multiple times, fired from multiple jobs, accused him of rape and pulling a gun on her. on top of trashing his name to his friends and family. His daughter was afraid of Megan. Megan would take her inappropriate anger out on poor Adri. I get that Megan is AJ's mother, but this decision to put him with her full time is just strange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Barfing in NOVA ()
Date: June 30, 2019 07:39AM

My haters made me famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Still enjoying my new life out in the country.
> Never going back to Nova, ever.


Jesus, you could use that photo to induce vomiting. Fucked-up tits, troweled-on makeup, vapid expression, meth aesthetic...Ugh. Watta fucking pig.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Fucked up tiddies ()
Date: June 30, 2019 07:43AM

Fake boobs? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She 100% looks like she has implants.


She should ask for her fucking money back. Jesus. That poor woman has the saddest tits. Damned depressing. They’re like "The Notebook" sad. Her tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad. Mournful. She has mournful tits. They’re like two suicide notes stuffed in a Marshall's blouse. Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits! It’s like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and then taped ‘em to her chest! I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Skek-Kek ()
Date: June 30, 2019 07:49AM

The Horror, the Horror Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One has to wonder how bad she looked in this
> photo before photoshop.
Attachments:
M_toohey_looklike_pooey.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Tig Ol Bitties (on Meade) ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:55PM

Always on your mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Starban Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Her breasts are actually very small. She just
> > knows how to push them up to give the illusion
> > that they are bigger.
>
>
> Meade does the same thing. At Picture time, He
> sucks in his gut and poofs out his chest and yaps
> about having the same body type as Steve reeves.
>
>
>
> Of course, he actually looks like this.
>
> Steve Reeves never had side boobs.

How come that dude has bigger tiddies than Megan?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: One scenario ()
Date: July 01, 2019 05:14PM

I dont get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > The question is AJ. Did Aaron really allow him
> to
> > go to Ohio?
>
> Yes, Aaron did drive AJ out to Ohio to stay with
> Megan. After everything she has done to him, I
> really am puzzled by his decision. She made his
> life a living hell for years. Vandalized his
> home, stole from him, got him locked up multiple
> times, fired from multiple jobs, accused him of
> rape and pulling a gun on her. on top of trashing
> his name to his friends and family. His daughter
> was afraid of Megan. Megan would take her
> inappropriate anger out on poor Adri. I get that
> Megan is AJ's mother, but this decision to put him
> with her full time is just strange.


My best friend in high school had a crazy ass mother. He lived with the father during the school year and the mother during summers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: JJA ()
Date: July 02, 2019 02:48PM

One scenario Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont get it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > The question is AJ. Did Aaron really allow
> him
> > to
> > > go to Ohio?
> >
> > Yes, Aaron did drive AJ out to Ohio to stay
> with
> > Megan. After everything she has done to him, I
> > really am puzzled by his decision. She made
> his
> > life a living hell for years. Vandalized his
> > home, stole from him, got him locked up
> multiple
> > times, fired from multiple jobs, accused him of
> > rape and pulling a gun on her. on top of
> trashing
> > his name to his friends and family. His
> daughter
> > was afraid of Megan. Megan would take her
> > inappropriate anger out on poor Adri. I get
> that
> > Megan is AJ's mother, but this decision to put
> him
> > with her full time is just strange.
>
>
> My best friend in high school had a crazy ass
> mother. He lived with the father during the school
> year and the mother during summers.


She has been telling people that Aaron wants to see if AJ would do better living in the country, rather than the crowded suburbs of Northern VA. Which if true, would lead one to believe that he considering letting Megan have majority custody indefinitely. Of course, as I said... this depends on whether she's being truthful or not. Honesty is not her strongest suit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: tootghost ()
Date: July 03, 2019 01:33AM

Boo! I'm with Jinx! She always hated megan!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 03, 2019 07:23PM

Isn’t it funny how Megan in 2015 thought that she was going to be a TV celebrity and social media star? Here we are in 2019 and she’s run away with her tail between her legs to some shithole in rust belt Ohio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: TV celebrity? ()
Date: July 03, 2019 08:04PM

You mean, for having a friend who was a whore for somebody famous who died?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 03, 2019 08:08PM

TV celebrity? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean, for having a friend who was a whore for
> somebody famous who died?


It wasn’t just that, she tried going on Judge Judy with my revenge porn case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: are you f'ing serious? ()
Date: July 03, 2019 08:09PM

I can just imagine JJ scowling at megan 'You're an IDIOT!'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Easier said than done ()
Date: July 03, 2019 08:58PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TV celebrity? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You mean, for having a friend who was a whore
> for
> > somebody famous who died?
>
>
> It wasn’t just that, she tried going on Judge
> Judy with my revenge porn case.
Judge Judy?
That would be the quickest way to get pictures of her Marty Feldman titties, her dried out vadge and her purple prolapse EVERYWHERE. What a disappointment for her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: I relish the mental picture ()
Date: July 03, 2019 09:06PM

JJ meeting all of FFU's finest. She would undoubtedly have some choice words.


Did megan really think she might be well received? Or did she not care, and just want some publicity?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 03, 2019 09:08PM

Megan can’t tell the difference between reality and fantasy. She truly believed Judge Judy was a real court.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Okay.... if you say so Eesh ()
Date: July 03, 2019 09:19PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megan can’t tell the difference between reality
> and fantasy. She truly believed Judge Judy was a
> real court.


Which is why she never tried harder than applying to judge Judy and got you ass in real court, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: well for that matter ()
Date: July 03, 2019 09:20PM

maybe she wanted a 'Law and Order' episode about her 'case'. Wonder who would've played her? Elvira: Mistress of the Dark?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: The part she was born to play ()
Date: July 04, 2019 12:27AM

well for that matter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> maybe she wanted a 'Law and Order' episode about
> her 'case'. Wonder who would've played her?
> Elvira: Mistress of the Dark?


They missed an opportunity.

"Kristie Alley returns to television in the part she was born to play-the Hambeast in a very special 'law and order' episode entitled 'purple Princess".
Attachments:
purpleprolapse.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: why hammie offends us... ()
Date: July 04, 2019 12:52AM

She demands to be taken seriously as an adult. This pisses us off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: She's got Marty Feldman tits ()
Date: July 04, 2019 09:04AM

Easier said than done Wrote:

> That would be the quickest way to get pictures of
> her Marty Feldman titties, her dried out vadge and
> her purple prolapse EVERYWHERE. What a
> disappointment for her.

You win the entire internet for "Marty Feldman titties."

Her butt is deep purple,
Her cankles gross and smell like pits
Her voice sounds just like Urkel
She's got Marty Feldman tits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Hey hammie ()
Date: July 04, 2019 10:11AM

Okay.... if you say so Eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Megan can’t tell the difference between
> reality
> > and fantasy. She truly believed Judge Judy was
> a
> > real court.
>
>
> Which is why she never tried harder than applying
> to judge Judy and got you ass in real court,
> right?


Your ignorance is showing....again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 04, 2019 10:52AM

why hammie offends us... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She demands to be taken seriously as an adult.
> This pisses us off.



It’s more hilarious than infuriating.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2019 10:52AM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Sucks to be her ()
Date: July 04, 2019 11:00AM

why hammie offends us... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She demands to be taken seriously as an adult.
> This pisses us off.


If she really wants to be taken seriously, perhaps she should start to act like an adult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Or maybe ()
Date: July 04, 2019 12:54PM

Sucks to be her Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why hammie offends us... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She demands to be taken seriously as an adult.
> > This pisses us off.
>
>
> If she really wants to be taken seriously, perhaps
> she should start to act like an adult.

Or maybe she could just convince her tits to point in even vaguely the same direction. Holy shit, how do tits get so fucked up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: it was the car accident ()
Date: July 04, 2019 01:27PM

Or maybe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Or maybe she could just convince her tits to point
> in even vaguely the same direction. Holy shit, how
> do tits get so fucked up?


the one where she killed her boyfriend.

her tits saved her, but got warped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 04, 2019 11:50PM

....’’....
Attachments:
6A8525B8-5EBE-4E1F-A729-75DD3FC8CA4D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Oh god that's nasty ()
Date: July 05, 2019 07:10AM

Nasty!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Bumpitty Bump ()
Date: July 07, 2019 11:06AM

Please. Like this thread is allowed to leave the first page.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megan's nudez ()
Date: July 07, 2019 01:19PM

Megan has posted another nude selfie!
Attachments:
Megan Price selfie.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ummmm...is that... ()
Date: July 07, 2019 02:08PM

That face looks familiar.
Attachments:
1562522626446.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: sucks to be her ()
Date: July 07, 2019 02:58PM

Ummmm...is that... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That face looks familiar.


How many are buying that she can't find of man because of her baby? She can't find a man because she is a raging bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: she's run out of other excuses ()
Date: July 07, 2019 03:01PM

sucks to be her Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ummmm...is that... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That face looks familiar.
>
>
> How many are buying that she can't find of man
> because of her baby? She can't find a man because
> she is a raging bitch.

...no because of my looks , my personality, or my status....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Get her head out of her ass ()
Date: July 07, 2019 03:08PM

she's run out of other excuses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sucks to be her Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ummmm...is that... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > That face looks familiar.
> >
> >
> > How many are buying that she can't find of man
> > because of her baby? She can't find a man
> because
> > she is a raging bitch.
>
> ...no because of my looks , my personality, or my
> status....


No one wants to start a relationship with a single mom who is blaming the baby daddy for everything. I guess it is easier to scream 'racist' than to accept the fact that she is just damaged goods looking for an instant step-daddy for her kid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: 'father refuses to even see son' ()
Date: July 07, 2019 03:16PM

Good Gawd is that woman full of shit....psychopathically dishonest....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 07, 2019 03:19PM

Megan is past her expiration date. She’s the human equivalent of a 2003 Dodge Neon with 300,000 miles on the odometer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Sensationalist BS ()
Date: July 07, 2019 03:57PM

Contrary to what the Hil-bots and fake resistance/Democratic Party want us to think, society is no more racist than it was during the Obama years. Our country didn't just magically become more racist because Trump was elected. Sure, there are those who may feel more emboldened to speak about their ignorant views more freely, but that is not the same as racism spiking in America. Biracial couples and biracial children are more commonplace than ever, and it's generally accepted - even in more conservative areas of the country.

Unless this Ashley chick is living on a skinhead compound, or perhaps deep in the backwater swamps of Georgia... I highly doubt that she is constantly getting rejected by men simply for having a half black child. How ridiculous. This is totally something Megan would claim. "Nothing is wrong with me, everyone leaves or rejects me because of my biracial son!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Going out the window ()
Date: July 07, 2019 04:02PM

When you have white women like Megan calling their baby daddy a nigger, why would you expect a single man to love them who they are? It's tough being single mother, but that doesn't mean ypu are blameless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Look at the photo ()
Date: July 07, 2019 05:14PM

Sensationalist BS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Contrary to what the Hil-bots and fake
> resistance/Democratic Party want us to think,
> society is no more racist than it was during the
> Obama years. Our country didn't just magically
> become more racist because Trump was elected.
> Sure, there are those who may feel more emboldened
> to speak about their ignorant views more freely,
> but that is not the same as racism spiking in
> America. Biracial couples and biracial children
> are more commonplace than ever, and it's generally
> accepted - even in more conservative areas of the
> country.
>
> Unless this Ashley chick is living on a skinhead
> compound, or perhaps deep in the backwater swamps
> of Georgia... I highly doubt that she is
> constantly getting rejected by men simply for
> having a half black child. How ridiculous. This
> is totally something Megan would claim. "Nothing
> is wrong with me, everyone leaves or rejects me
> because of my biracial son!"

Ashleysomebody IS Megan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: she needs to consult the leisers ()
Date: July 07, 2019 06:58PM

megan is just the sort of client they specialize in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Familiar pose ()
Date: July 07, 2019 11:10PM

Haha Megan spreads open for the cameras again!


Attachments:
megan price purple anus.jpg
megan pussy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Hi Kevin ()
Date: July 08, 2019 07:34AM

Is that Kevin who is trussing her up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Purple butthole ()
Date: July 08, 2019 05:33PM

Jesus what do you have to do to your asshole to get it that purple. That is fucking nasty. She needs a physician to look at that. or maybe an exorcist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: So not Megan ()
Date: July 08, 2019 06:19PM

Ummmm...is that... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That face looks familiar.


Eyes are dark, not her hazel color, face is the wrong shape, nose isn’t hers, she’s older, she doesn’t speak or type this way and the story isn’t the same. That isn’t her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: The men suffer too ()
Date: July 08, 2019 06:28PM

Purple butthole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jesus what do you have to do to your asshole to
> get it that purple. That is fucking nasty. She
> needs a physician to look at that. or maybe an
> exorcist.

How much mental abuse does it take to turn out like this?
Attachments:
joshdildo.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: we need a hammie update ()
Date: July 10, 2019 11:12PM

what is she up to in Ohio? has she been arrested yet? hwo soon until her mother kicks her out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: So desperate ()
Date: July 11, 2019 02:31PM

we need a hammie update Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what is she up to in Ohio? has she been arrested
> yet? hwo soon until her mother kicks her out?

You guys are so desperate for information. She doesn’t live with her mom. She hasn’t been arrested in years. She’s working and has both kids and she’s the most stable she’s been in years. Who knows what will happen down the line but right now?... there’s nothing interesting to post about here. Sorry to disappoint

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Calm before the storm ()
Date: July 11, 2019 03:16PM

So desperate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> we need a hammie update Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > what is she up to in Ohio? has she been
> arrested
> > yet? hwo soon until her mother kicks her out?
>
> You guys are so desperate for information. She
> doesn’t live with her mom. She hasn’t been
> arrested in years. She’s working and has both
> kids and she’s the most stable she’s been in
> years. Who knows what will happen down the line
> but right now?... there’s nothing interesting to
> post about here. Sorry to disappoint


She will get bored and start drama again pretty soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: silly selfies ()
Date: July 11, 2019 04:11PM

Such glow.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Screwnicorn ()
Date: July 11, 2019 04:54PM

The men suffer too Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Purple butthole Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jesus what do you have to do to your asshole to
> > get it that purple. That is fucking nasty. She
> > needs a physician to look at that. or maybe an
> > exorcist.
>
> How much mental abuse does it take to turn out
> like this?

The fabled screwnicorn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...137138139140141142143144145146147Next
Current Page: 146 of 147


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **          ******   **        **       
 **     **  **    **   **    **  **        **       
 **     **  **    **   **        **        **       
 ********   **    **   **        **        **       
 **         *********  **        **        **       
 **               **   **    **  **        **       
 **               **    ******   ********  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.