HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 158
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Zacklee ()
Date: December 03, 2015 11:30PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty funny she only denies being a felon. So
> that makes her a prostitute,drug abuser,drug
> dealer?


Yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: decist the cray cray ()
Date: December 03, 2015 11:33PM

file.php?40,file=210760,filename=cray_cr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: 68 pages... ()
Date: December 03, 2015 11:35PM

So she wants the guy she says is stalking her to contact her directly?

Cray Cray on a whole new level of CRAY! Then to post the wrong number, hoping some other poor soul would get harassed. What a terrible person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: should someone verify? ()
Date: December 04, 2015 06:39AM

Las Vegas is a popular place for whores to work. She might have a Vegas number from working there.

Supposedly she is currently back in jail again. Based on past history she will be out soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 04, 2015 09:40AM

68 pages... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So she wants the guy she says is stalking her to
> contact her directly?
>
> Cray Cray on a whole new level of CRAY! Then to
> post the wrong number, hoping some other poor soul
> would get harassed. What a terrible person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Return of the hambeast ()
Date: December 04, 2015 10:03AM

You are a fucking lunatic, you beastious of hams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 04, 2015 10:40AM

Why can't she stay away? She said the site was affecting the health of her child...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: December 04, 2015 02:40PM

She can't even spell "Michael". Not to mention I can have my lawyer forward a letter. Doesn't mean anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: December 04, 2015 02:42PM

Do you think Josh is paying this lawyer? Easy money. Just drill a hole in her head and let the sap run out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: biggest loser of all ()
Date: December 04, 2015 02:43PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why can't she stay away? She said the site was
> affecting the health of her child...


This forum was funny for the first 5-10 pages then just became stupid.

What kind of retard/coward sits behind a computer all day and talks about this shit? Obviously "eesh" has no job, no friends and no life. Why not spend this effort/time on something productive, such as, working, exercising, chasing women....? Is he really just that ugly?

I simply don't understand what drives a person to sit in a basement and cause havoc. Just seems like the ultimate waste of life and total loser activity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 04, 2015 03:59PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She can't even spell "Michael". Not to mention I
> can have my lawyer forward a letter. Doesn't mean
> anything.


She was supposed to have it notarized, but I guess she can't afford the 5 dollars it takes for one of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 04, 2015 04:00PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think Josh is paying this lawyer? Easy
> money. Just drill a hole in her head and let the
> sap run out.




I think so, he's unemployed so she's sucking his savings dry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Baal ()
Date: December 04, 2015 04:35PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ying Ko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She can't even spell "Michael". Not to mention
> I
> > can have my lawyer forward a letter. Doesn't
> mean
> > anything.
>
>
> She was supposed to have it notarized, but I guess
> she can't afford the 5 dollars it takes for one of
> them.


Didn't the lawyer tell her that he is no longer representing you since the case is over, and to pretty much STFU? He should send her a bill for wasting his time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: STUPID EDIOTS ()
Date: December 05, 2015 11:24PM

So I love the last notice. So much WTF here!

#1 - this Lawyer's so good he does not have a work email...just an old all account?

#2 - he looks like a pedo.

#3 - He is a crappy lawyer, only BV rated. Meaning he's got a crappy record usually, Most lawyers practicing over 5 years are AV rated, or not rated, this proves he's not that good.

#4 - Who said this is "illegal"? Did she get a judgment? Not like she can make a judgment of legall and illegal. Megan is not a damn Judge, again stupid idiot lawyer if he had anything to do with this.

#5 - What attachment? I would love to see this BS Eesh please post it for a laugh. Sounds like Megan is demanding a payment form you.

#6 - The lawyer says they did what Megan Asked... so she wrote this, he emailed it for a hour charge. So not only is she in her own universe, she is paying a lawyer money she doesn't make to pay a crappy lawyer to send this garbage.

#7 - Megan has always had the ability to sue... If she wants to why has she not? Because she knows she will loose, and it costs money...

#8 - "This includes stalking me tomorrow". So now we know why Eesh showed up. And if this was any sort of legal document, Eesh would have been in trouble, not just trolling and showing you you can't do shit!

Toohey funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Meter Reader ()
Date: December 05, 2015 11:54PM

Phone battery is getting a little on the low side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: price family supporter ()
Date: December 06, 2015 05:34PM

Some of Josh's friends are very worried for his well being. He is not AJ's father, and he owes nothing to Megan. That relationship was never balanced, she took way more than she put in and Im not even talking about just the money. Josh is heading towards bankruptcy and the depression is growing. We are going to try and hold an intervention for him, he needs help because he is so in over his head!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 06, 2015 05:35PM

Show up to the Louisa hearing in January to support Pamela.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: StUPID EDIOTS ()
Date: December 06, 2015 06:01PM

price family supporter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of Josh's friends are very worried for his
> well being. He is not AJ's father, and he owes
> nothing to Megan. That relationship was never
> balanced, she took way more than she put in and Im
> not even talking about just the money. Josh is
> heading towards bankruptcy and the depression is
> growing. We are going to try and hold an
> intervention for him, he needs help because he is
> so in over his head!


Seriously he needs an intervention.

Megan is a lost cause. She should know rule #1 of a relationship is to never bad talk the other person's parents, no matter how bad. When all is said and done, parents are your parents forever, and the GF is not worth loosing your family for!

About a year ago Megan was telling everyone how great Josh's family was and how they supported her and all. Now she assaulted his mom, and she forced Josh out of the family.

What a fucking Cunt. Josh you should suck it up, and leave him before running him in ways you can never fix.

AJ is not yours, you helped, and you can stay part of his life if you want. But you can't fix a Whore. Megan's shit needs to be dealt with so she is not a life ruining sole sucking cunt, before anyone can love her.

Just think about what the future holds if you stay with Megan.

no jobs, because she will loose them for you because of your drama

no family, because they will leave when Megan assaults them

your kids will grow up thinking this crazy shit is normal.

she will eventually kill you too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: price family supporter ()
Date: December 06, 2015 06:07PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Show up to the Louisa hearing in January to
> support Pamela.


That wont do much. We can support Pam, but Josh is the one who needs the most help right now. Megan's charges against Pam are bogus anyway, Im sure she will be fine. Her son is remaining in a relationship with a woman who significantly lowered his quality of life and continues to leech on him while lying straight up to his face. I am desperate to see him free of her, and so is everybody else close to him. AJs father warned Josh that he'd end up in the same situation, Josh didn't listen because he believed Megan's lies at the time. Now he kniws better but refuses to leave her. I really hope she isn't abusing him :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 06, 2015 06:08PM

How many times has Megan hit Josh or abused his rabbit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Josh supporter ()
Date: December 07, 2015 06:42AM

My wife and I were alerted to this website by mutual friends who got curious after seeing Megan tag Josh in posts on Facebook about the drama going down here. It was back on page 40 something at that point, and there was too much to read it all. I've skimmed here and there, and my concern for Josh became very real. After hearing about the assault on Pam, we think time may be running out. Megan's behavior is growing worse, and Josh is suffering because of it. Josh, if you are still following this shit WAKE UP my dude!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 07, 2015 07:39AM

Josh supporter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My wife and I were alerted to this website by
> mutual friends who got curious after seeing Megan
> tag Josh in posts on Facebook about the drama
> going down here. It was back on page 40 something
> at that point, and there was too much to read it
> all. I've skimmed here and there, and my concern
> for Josh became very real. After hearing about
> the assault on Pam, we think time may be running
> out. Megan's behavior is growing worse, and Josh
> is suffering because of it. Josh, if you are
> still following this shit WAKE UP my dude!!!!

Again her false charge was dismissed by the commonwealth. She will still face trial for her assault to me and her now two contempt charges. So saying I assaulted someone when it didn't occur is libel. Also, the malicious prosecution lawsuit will too show the fact this was a spearheaded campaign to pin actions on me I never committed in any sense. Joshua doesn't need any support because he knows he is free to move on if he chooses. He stays with me by choice. So your concern is useless, despite the shit smeared about us here we are stronger than it all.

Also Forum users should stop openly admitting your crimes on tape/to people who will give you up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Hambeastie ()
Date: December 07, 2015 08:09AM

Good Morning Hambeast, you sure are busy this morning. Did you lock the kid in the closet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Cooter Dope ()
Date: December 07, 2015 08:12AM

I think Megan puts crack in her beastious cooter to hook Josh. there is no other explanation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: baSSheaD ()
Date: December 07, 2015 08:23AM

Josh has a low self esteem, he said Meg was the hottest girl he's ever fucked. He was not a virgin before her. I don't believe he thinks he can do any better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Stupid Ediots ()
Date: December 07, 2015 02:14PM

baSSheaD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Josh has a low self esteem, he said Meg was the
> hottest girl he's ever fucked. He was not a
> virgin before her. I don't believe he thinks he
> can do any better.


Me and Josh Supporter need to do an intervention. We can get him a back page hooker, who doesn't look like Mrs. Garrison nude, and has a pussy that looks normal.

I too know Josh, and he admitted that he was not a virgin as Megan thinks. Maybe she thinks virginity is lost when you get it up the ass, not sure. But Josh Seriously needs an intervention and Megan needs a year at the loony bin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Steve S ()
Date: December 07, 2015 04:44PM

x0
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: December 07, 2015 05:06PM

toohaiku

gunt angle is high
Landing strip wide as duct tape
please stop posting these

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 07, 2015 05:16PM

Megan Toohey is emotionally abusive....her goal is to isolate Josh and convince him that she is all he has. This is why she has torn apart the Price family, to disrupt Josh's relationship with the Price family.


Megan is very much borderline and histrionic. Plus she needs to stop using the word libel, Virginia doesn't use that word.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 07, 2015 05:18PM

Maybe Meg should check out this.........

Complete Guide to Online Law School

http://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/degrees/law

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: OOOOPS SOOOOOO SAAAAAD!!! :( ()
Date: December 07, 2015 05:27PM

You and Moreno keep talking about these "tapes" that neither of you can produce. Why is that? You think, somehow threatening someone is going to make them help you, huh?

Nah, it's all gone out the window. Now nobody has nothing except "their word" and who will believe anyone here?

"Oh I heard this..." "She says she has that" but.....recordings aren't admissible in court for one, two no one is getting their hands on anything unless they pay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: You got nothin' ()
Date: December 07, 2015 05:30PM

Pay up, buttercup! I hold the keys, the nails to the coffin and yet everyone has proven to me why I shouldn't help anyone at all.

I can say eesh did this, Moreno did that, Megan saw this, but nothing here, or in texts, emails or PMs matters at all.

Now, does it?

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: wrong again ()
Date: December 07, 2015 10:53PM

You got nothin' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pay up, buttercup! I hold the keys, the nails to
> the coffin and yet everyone has proven to me why I
> shouldn't help anyone at all.
>
> I can say eesh did this, Moreno did that, Megan
> saw this, but nothing here, or in texts, emails or
> PMs matters at all.
>
> Now, does it?
>
> :)

Megan is in process of getting a lawful court order to force you to hand over any and all legitimate evidence. Sleep well monique!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: dumbass ^ ()
Date: December 07, 2015 10:56PM

gee, smartone! way to give her a head's up so she can destroy it all now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: retard logic ()
Date: December 07, 2015 11:05PM

wrong again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You got nothin' Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pay up, buttercup! I hold the keys, the nails
> to
> > the coffin and yet everyone has proven to me why
> I
> > shouldn't help anyone at all.
> >
> > I can say eesh did this, Moreno did that, Megan
> > saw this, but nothing here, or in texts, emails
> or
> > PMs matters at all.
> >
> > Now, does it?
> >
> > :)
>
> Megan is in process of getting a lawful court
> order to force you to hand over any and all
> legitimate evidence. Sleep well monique!



now why would she need that if she already had "recordings"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Whore ()
Date: December 07, 2015 11:33PM

Ugh, shut up Lizzie, you're not important. You trip over the least amount of power ever, you are nothing.

you're feuding with Megan Toohey. This and jail are what your life choices have gotten you. Stop being a troll whore. You've tried to fuck or have fucked every player in this retarded game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 07, 2015 11:45PM

I'm going to sleep very well! :)


Thanks! I know and have plenty that could fuck up every case lol


no one is getting anything outta me though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: just shutup! ()
Date: December 08, 2015 12:22AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to sleep very well! :)
>
>
> Thanks! I know and have plenty that could fuck up
> every case lol
>
>
> no one is getting anything outta me though


You fucked up your own case and went to the dark side. The court will see this as you not being trustworthy in any manner. I've got all the print outs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:09AM

First of all, I don't have a case. Second of all I haven't tried to fuck or fuck over ANYONE. I simply get even. Period. That's all it is. Every single one of them fucked me over and can't stand it when I do to them what they've done to me.

That's too bad. Everyone knows I'm untrustworthy. But the "courts" won't be able to say anything with "what I have"

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:09AM

#WINNNNNNNNNNNINGGGGGGG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:16AM

wrong again Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Megan is in process of getting a lawful court
> order to force you to hand over any and all
> legitimate evidence. Sleep well monique!



Is that so? From where? My brain? Because everything I may or may not have may or may not have already gone out the window. Oops, so sad. Not helping anyone. Period!


Leave me the fuck out of your childish bullshit or I'll fuck it up for everyone!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 07:16AM by The Puppet Master.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #dragonbloodtransmition ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:19AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First of all, I don't have a case. Second of all I
> haven't tried to fuck or fuck over ANYONE. I
> simply get even. Period. That's all it is. Every
> single one of them fucked me over and can't stand
> it when I do to them what they've done to me.
>
> That's too bad. Everyone knows I'm untrustworthy.
> But the "courts" won't be able to say anything
> with "what I have"
>
> :)

How is this not pathetic to you? Dont you just feel like a dumbass? Eesh is at least intelligent and writes coherently.

And does somebody need to post the screenshots of you asking Megan for a three way? The handjob for eesh? Where you say you're engaged to misery? Where you say you fucked your ex boss before you got him fired? And obviously you fucked that teen girl before you posted her nudes and sent death threats.

You have been sexually involved with everyone you smear on this site. How can you say they are that bad if you fuck them (or try to) and then turn on them?

"What you have"? Let me guess. Is it the same thing Charlie sheen has? #aids #winning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:22AM

You're just as bad as misery, a lonely loser that can't take rejection and has to lie for revenge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:25AM

I never sent anyone death threats LOL especially not her. Also what's pathetic?

Me not wanting to be involved in this retarded shit anymore?

Yeah, I guess it so pathetic that I would rather move on with my life, continue working and not spend another reason in court. Yes, then I guess it is pathetic.

I can type on here all day and night but I won't be the one running back and forth to court over it.



How's this...I have nothing I know nothing. Saw nothing. Heard nothing.


Except, that's a lie, I know everything, saw it all, heard it all and have it all and it's my right to refuse to help anyone ever again and that's what I'm chasing to do.


Yeah, so pathetic of me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:26AM

#whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're just as bad as misery, a lonely loser that
> can't take rejection and has to lie for revenge.


Tell me when and where I have ever lied? I also wasn't rejected by anyone. At least keep your stories about my life straight.


People cheating on their fiances, getting exposed and then calling the police with lies isn't rejection.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:27AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never sent anyone death threats LOL especially
> not her. Also what's pathetic?
>
> Me not wanting to be involved in this retarded
> shit anymore?
>
> Yeah, I guess it so pathetic that I would rather
> move on with my life, continue working and not
> spend another reason in court. Yes, then I guess
> it is pathetic.
>
> I can type on here all day and night but I won't
> be the one running back and forth to court over
> it.
>
>
>
> How's this...I have nothing I know nothing. Saw
> nothing. Heard nothing.
>
>
> Except, that's a lie, I know everything, saw it
> all, heard it all and have it all and it's my
> right to refuse to help anyone ever again and
> that's what I'm chasing to do.
>
>
> Yeah, so pathetic of me.

If she lied, why were you the one charged? She got caught cheating with you by the fiancé because you blackmailed her lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:28AM

Not going to court, not helping anyone, not being a witness, not being dragged into it is indeed WINNING!!!!!


DEAL WITH IT!!! If anyone wants any "evidence" they can pay me. Simple as that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:28AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #whining Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're just as bad as misery, a lonely loser
> that
> > can't take rejection and has to lie for
> revenge.
>
>
> Tell me when and where I have ever lied? I also
> wasn't rejected by anyone. At least keep your
> stories about my life straight.
>
>
> People cheating on their fiances, getting exposed
> and then calling the police with lies isn't
> rejection.

You were found guilty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:30AM

"If she lied, why were you the one charged? She got caught cheating with you by the fiancé because you blackmailed her lol"


I wasn't charged with anything regarding her. She was "the witness" to something said about something else, not her. She was never threatened by me. And she also wasn't blackmailed.


You might wanna go read that thread again and get your facts straight.

Also, what does that have to do with any of this? That's all done and over with, move on, lol everyone has...except you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:32AM

"You were found guilty."



...of nothing regarding her. Funny how the two things she claims I did to her were unfounded, huh?


Hmmm..


Anyway, you wanna stay on topic or am I gonna have to go get ready to go to this court house now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:32AM

oh, is this what moving on looks like? You're the one talking shit on Megan's threat trying to antagonize her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:32AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "You were found guilty."
>
>
>
> ...of nothing regarding her. Funny how the two
> things she claims I did to her were unfounded,
> huh?
>
>
> Hmmm..
>
>
> Anyway, you wanna stay on topic or am I gonna have
> to go get ready to go to this court house now?


Nothing regarding her? You just posted she was the witness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:34AM

LMAO!

Yes, not be involved in court with them is not only moving on but a huge win.

"You're the one talking shit on Megan's threat"

What am I supposed to do to threats about "forcing me to hand over evidence"

?

Say nothing. Okay. And that's literally and exactly what I'll be saying, nothing.


No one will be helped. These people can duke it out in court on their own.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #whining ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:34AM

Why would you have to go to the court house? Pressin charges? Somebody hurt your feelings online?

And you say you're not like Megan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:36AM

#whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Puppet Master Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "You were found guilty."
> >
> >
> >
> > ...of nothing regarding her. Funny how the two
> > things she claims I did to her were unfounded,
> > huh?
> >
> >
> > Hmmm..
> >
> >
> > Anyway, you wanna stay on topic or am I gonna
> have
> > to go get ready to go to this court house now?
>
>
> Nothing regarding her? You just posted she was the
> witness.



You're boring me. I never sent *her* death threats and never threatened her in any way.


And don't worry, our case will be going back to court due to information eesh gave me about her trolling yet she claims to be so afraid.

Oh yeah! I gots PROOF of that!

Now, I must be on my merry way now! :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #winning ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:36AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LMAO!
>
> Yes, not be involved in court with them is not
> only moving on but a huge win.
>
> "You're the one talking shit on Megan's threat"
>
> What am I supposed to do to threats about "forcing
> me to hand over evidence"
>
> ?
>
> Say nothing. Okay. And that's literally and
> exactly what I'll be saying, nothing.
>
>
> No one will be helped. These people can duke it
> out in court on their own.


So, you threaten to go to court, yet one post later say not going to court is a win.
Mental illness can be confusing, I know.

Off to work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:37AM

#whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would you have to go to the court house?
> Pressin charges? Somebody hurt your feelings
> online?
>
> And you say you're not like Megan.


Who goes to the court house to press charges? LMAO retard.

It's NONE of your business why I'm going, now is it?


Sit on here all day and think and wonder. Mkay!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:39AM

#winning Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Puppet Master Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LMAO!
> >
> > Yes, not be involved in court with them is not
> > only moving on but a huge win.
> >
> > "You're the one talking shit on Megan's
> threat"
> >
> > What am I supposed to do to threats about
> "forcing
> > me to hand over evidence"
> >
> > ?
> >
> > Say nothing. Okay. And that's literally and
> > exactly what I'll be saying, nothing.
> >
> >
> > No one will be helped. These people can duke it
> > out in court on their own.
>
>
> So, you threaten to go to court, yet one post
> later say not going to court is a win.
> Mental illness can be confusing, I know.
>
> Off to work



When did I threaten that I was going to court?

Posting that I am going somewhere is not a threat.

And who said I was going to court for this?


No one. Just your stupid ass little brain. I have something I need to do today.


Deal with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:39AM

"Off to work"


LMAO yeah, RIGHT! HAHAHAHAAH!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:46AM

#whining Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Somebody hurt your feelings online?

Nah, just proof someone has lied to police and courts for over a year now.


> And you say you're not like Megan.


I've said nothing of the such, I don't compare myself to others. I don't care what anyone else does as long as they aren't doing it to me.

I'm actually going to court over something "real life" and was told to do so once I had actual "proof/evidence" and now I do!

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: #Losing ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:49AM

I think the idiot meant "thread" and not "threat" but it was a threat and Megan can't get any court orders for anything since there isn't probable cause and she wouldn't get anything anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: yhNTj ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:49AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #whining Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Somebody hurt your feelings online?
>
> Nah, just proof someone has lied to police and
> courts for over a year now.
>
>
> > And you say you're not like Megan.
>
>
> I've said nothing of the such, I don't compare
> myself to others. I don't care what anyone else
> does as long as they aren't doing it to me.
>
> I'm actually going to court over something "real
> life" and was told to do so once I had actual
> "proof/evidence" and now I do!
>
> :)

So eager to set yourself up for another fail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:53AM

lol no...you see..you have no idea what's going on, on what I know or have or what was said.


I do. Just like I know and have info about everything else that's been going on here invovling cops, courts, arrests, etc


I'm not obligated to share this with anybody, esp this forum lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:54AM

Just sit back and enjoy the show. I am! :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:56AM

Setting myself up to fail would be to get invovled in this Megan, eesh, Moreno court thing agian.


I am refusing. I've been contacted by this person, that person but I've given nothing up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 07:57AM

And tell me why I should?


Look at what all of them did to me as a result the last time...


I'm far smarter now than I was back then. I know better, learned my lesson and will sit on what I know and keep it until myself until someone tells me why I should, what I get out of it and how much they're gonna pay me, LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:59AM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Setting myself up to fail would be to get invovled
> in this Megan, eesh, Moreno court thing agian.
>
>
> I am refusing. I've been contacted by this person,
> that person but I've given nothing up.


I haven't contacted anyone. Also you should legit stop posting while you are ahead. That's not a threat but a cautionary warning. Calls you didn't think were recorded were and I turned copies over to the police.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 08:30AM

Not only was I not talking about you, I wasn't talking about anything regarding you. I'm talking about the people asking for my help who deserve nothing but the shit they gave me.

But, that's..great! Not only have I never said anything incriminating - ever, I really don't give a shit! :)

I have nothing to worry about. Police, this that. I won't be talking to anybody, period. It's that simple and I have every right not to and can show every reason as to why I won't.

Just like you all seem to think some detective interviewed eesh, that never happened LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 08:35AM

Also...I may or may not take your warning. Depends on what this little court session deals with.

But let it be said that I haven't texted you, PM'd you, blocked you on Facebook and haven't called you since before your case with eesh so whatever you could have possibly turned over doesn't really mean anything at all. No one cares about any of this.

No one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 08, 2015 08:51AM

I never said it was you admitting something you did. You could* have admitted knowledge of other people's actions within the past week. You also blocked me on Facebook after you turned over messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to use to say that I deserve what he did. However, you blew up my phone from jail right before the case. You truly are just as guilty if* not more than Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal grey area and think it's all a game. These is such a thing as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing nothing about about it and later guessing up. Themis behavior while not committing a crime is chargeable.

I don't know what will occur I just know there is enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together many people will be in a lot of trouble.

Also telling someone you just stalked that you still like them, and to ask you anything due "to your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly distinctive voice isn't a good look.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 08:53AM by Megynlynn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: lolz ()
Date: December 08, 2015 09:04AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never said it was you admitting something you
> did. You could* have admitted knowledge of other
> people's actions within the past week. You also
> blocked me on Facebook after you turned over
> messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to use
> to say that I deserve what he did. However, you
> blew up my phone from jail right before the case.
> You truly are just as guilty if* not more than
> Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal grey area
> and think it's all a game. These is such a thing
> as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing nothing
> about about it and later guessing up. Themis
> behavior while not committing a crime is
> chargeable.
>
> I don't know what will occur I just know there is
> enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together many
> people will be in a lot of trouble.
>
> Also telling someone you just stalked that you
> still like them, and to ask you anything due "to
> your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> distinctive voice isn't a good look.

Hambeast seems to think there's an entire Hambeast Investigative Unit at VASP.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 09:10AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never said it was you admitting something you
> did. You could* have admitted knowledge of other
> people's actions within the past week.

Except I didn't because I actually don't have that knowledge. Moreno asked me for Tj's mom's number, asked if I thought it was him, I never said it was.

We all know its you doing everything, how's that?

That gonna hold up in court? LOL

> You also blocked me on Facebook after you turned over
> messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to use
> to say that I deserve what he did.

This never happened. I have no idea what you're talking about. I also blocked you after you flipped out about me telling TJ to call me. Get the story straight, here we go again.

> However, you
> blew up my phone from jail right before the case.

Mhm..point being?

> You truly are just as guilty if* not more than Eesh

No I'm not since he's not guilty of anything.

> you just knowingly skit a criminal grey area
> and think it's all a game. These is such a thing
> as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing nothing
> about about it and later guessing up. Themis
> behavior while not committing a crime is
> chargeable.

I don't have to do anything. Tell me why I should help you or Moreno, REALLY LMAO! After all the shit you two have done and said? Yep. I surely do know everything and there's nothing either of you can do about it.

> I don't know what will occur I just know there is
> enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together many
> people will be in a lot of trouble.

Nothing is going to happen.

> Also telling someone you just stalked that you
> still like them, and to ask you anything due "to
> your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> distinctive voice isn't a good look.

I've never told anyone I have stalked them and me telling someone I still like them isn't a crime. Also, people with lack of inhibitions aren't aware of their lack of inhibitions.

You of all people should know that.

Have you still not caught on that I am pulling all the strings here?

Shall we talk about Moreno telling the police he didn't have a bat yet I have him on tape saying "I knew I had to throw down the bat and pick up a cell phone"

Now THAT isn't a good look!



Trust me, I know EXACTLY what I'm doing here. No one is innocent, everyone is guilty of something and I have it all.

The issue here with everyone else wanting me to be on "their side" is...everyone here has tried to get me into legal trouble so why should I help anyone!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 09:12AM

you just knowingly skit a criminal grey area > and think it's all a game. These is such a thing > as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing nothing > about about it and later guessing up. Themis > behavior while not committing a crime is > chargeable.


Also, this isn't a murder case. Nothing I know is "chargeable" and I am not an accessory to anything and I have plenty to show for why I cannot and will not be speaking on a god damn thing I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: PHENOMENAL ()
Date: December 08, 2015 09:23AM

But since we are turning over tapes, I'll go ahead and turn William's bat admission over to the police so eesh can go ahead and get his assault charge on him.


How's that? Yall still wanna play with me? Hmmmm?

#TJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: PHENOMENAL ()
Date: December 08, 2015 09:25AM

I'm not the one at risk here. I'm not the one who did anything. And lemme tell ya, recordings won't mean anything in court. You'll have to actually prove whatever you think I said - to be fact. Remember how I said eesh admitted to the swatting any nothing happened? What makes you think anything I have said now will make a difference? I'm not speaking to anybody, period. Let it go. Keep trying to drag me into this and I'll drag everyone down too. This is both of your final warning.

#TJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Stupid Ediots ()
Date: December 08, 2015 09:46AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never said it was you admitting something you
> did. You could* have admitted knowledge of other
> people's actions within the past week. You also
> blocked me on Facebook after you turned over
> messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to use
> to say that I deserve what he did. However, you
> blew up my phone from jail right before the case.
> You truly are just as guilty if* not more than
> Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal grey area
> and think it's all a game. These is such a thing
> as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing nothing
> about about it and later guessing up. Themis
> behavior while not committing a crime is
> chargeable.
>
> I don't know what will occur I just know there is
> enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together many
> people will be in a lot of trouble.
>
> Also telling someone you just stalked that you
> still like them, and to ask you anything due "to
> your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> distinctive voice isn't a good look.

Megan this fantasy you live in is hilarious. You should know by now that the counties of VA are independent and will never "Get together". LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Hambeast Skoolin' ()
Date: December 08, 2015 10:42AM

Stupid Ediots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megynlynn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I never said it was you admitting something you
> > did. You could* have admitted knowledge of
> other
> > people's actions within the past week. You also
> > blocked me on Facebook after you turned over
> > messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to
> use
> > to say that I deserve what he did. However, you
> > blew up my phone from jail right before the
> case.
> > You truly are just as guilty if* not more than
> > Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal grey
> area
> > and think it's all a game. These is such a
> thing
> > as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing
> nothing
> > about about it and later guessing up. Themis
> > behavior while not committing a crime is
> > chargeable.
> >
> > I don't know what will occur I just know there
> is
> > enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together many
> > people will be in a lot of trouble.
> >
> > Also telling someone you just stalked that you
> > still like them, and to ask you anything due
> "to
> > your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> > distinctive voice isn't a good look.
>
> Megan this fantasy you live in is hilarious. You
> should know by now that the counties of VA are
> independent and will never "Get together". LMAO

What on earth possesses you to believe Megan knows Virginia civics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 11:11AM

I'll spell this out very plainly. If anyone wants me to give up anyone here, I will be giving Moreno up on his admission about chasing eesh with a bat, thus helping eesh with his protective order and assault charge. So, if no one wants this to happen then everyone needs to leave me alone. Is that so hard to understand? Leave me the fuck out of your god damn shit. I don't care about any of you and hope you all go down for the shit you have done. My help is NOT needed, never was and

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: LCFNM ()
Date: December 08, 2015 11:39AM

meggy please keep pissing off liz so she and eesh and press charges for getting their asses kicked by miz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 08, 2015 12:16PM

Mother of 3???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 12:50PM

LCFNM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> meggy please keep pissing off liz so she and eesh
> and press charges for getting their asses kicked by miz!


Uh huh..
Attachments:
IMG_20151208_151841_507.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 01:02PM

Oh oh it's the Megan Toohey task force of Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Go get him! ()
Date: December 08, 2015 01:07PM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll spell this out very plainly. If anyone wants
> me to give up anyone here, I will be giving Moreno
> up on his admission about chasing eesh with a bat,
> thus helping eesh with his protective order and
> assault charge. So, if no one wants this to happen
> then everyone needs to leave me alone. Is that so
> hard to understand? Leave me the fuck out of your
> god damn shit. I don't care about any of you and
> hope you all go down for the shit you have done.
> My help is NOT needed, never was and

You're threatening trolls with success?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: EJk4J ()
Date: December 08, 2015 01:14PM

LOL

another pic of a courthouse, police card or some other stupid shit

she has no one to "give up"

mo should realize after years of trying to press charges, she has failed every single time - EVERY SINGLE TIME!

please do admit to being a scared bitch though, all that tough talk and now you going to get "I am scared of you papers"? fucking pathetic

liz has promised to get:

frisky
eesh
ding
northman
vexxxed
caan
eesh again
katie
miz
eesh again
miz again
meggy

and NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED except other getting protective orders on her and her in jail

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: but megan says............ ()
Date: December 08, 2015 01:55PM

EJk4J Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> she has no one to "give up"


megan said she does........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Stupid Edoits ()
Date: December 08, 2015 01:57PM

Hambeast Skoolin' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stupid Ediots Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Megynlynn Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I never said it was you admitting something
> you
> > > did. You could* have admitted knowledge of
> > other
> > > people's actions within the past week. You
> also
> > > blocked me on Facebook after you turned over
> > > messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted to
> > use
> > > to say that I deserve what he did. However,
> you
> > > blew up my phone from jail right before the
> > case.
> > > You truly are just as guilty if* not more
> than
> > > Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal grey
> > area
> > > and think it's all a game. These is such a
> > thing
> > > as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing
> > nothing
> > > about about it and later guessing up. Themis
> > > behavior while not committing a crime is
> > > chargeable.
> > >
> > > I don't know what will occur I just know
> there
> > is
> > > enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together
> many
> > > people will be in a lot of trouble.
> > >
> > > Also telling someone you just stalked that
> you
> > > still like them, and to ask you anything due
> > "to
> > > your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> > > distinctive voice isn't a good look.
> >
> > Megan this fantasy you live in is hilarious.
> You
> > should know by now that the counties of VA are
> > independent and will never "Get together".
> LMAO
>
> What on earth possesses you to believe Megan knows
> Virginia civics?


The fact that her ass is not locked up for Assaulting Josh's mom is enough for her to know this. And the fact that when she spends time touring the state reporting shit to different magistrates.

She was on Probation for assault in PWC when she Assaulted Pam in Luisa. and she brought charges against Eesh in FFX Co while on Probation in PWC.

All of these are things that if the counties worked together would be bad for Toohey. Frankly if she is trying to say she is not on probation at PWC still she either lied to her PO and the court, or is lying about it being finished.

Because being an active party in ANY pending legal proceedings, traffic, criminal, civil in the State of VA is grounds to extend probation.

Also I think there is 90 days after they end your 2 year probation that you can be charged for the crimes you were forgiven of if you become part of another domestic assault.

So Meggy should be well aware of this, despite her inability to follow the law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: DjLdX ()
Date: December 08, 2015 02:28PM

EJk4J Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL
>
> another pic of a courthouse, police card or some
> other stupid shit
>
> she has no one to "give up"
>
> mo should realize after years of trying to press
> charges, she has failed every single time - EVERY
> SINGLE TIME!
>
> please do admit to being a scared bitch though,
> all that tough talk and now you going to get "I am
> scared of you papers"? fucking pathetic
>
> liz has promised to get:
>
> frisky
> eesh
> ding
> northman
> vexxxed
> caan
> eesh again
> katie
> miz
> eesh again
> miz again
> meggy
>
> and NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED except other getting
> protective orders on her and her in jail
Attachments:
image (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 03:12PM

tl;dr, posting same shit over and over and over again, blah blah blah, whateverrr
Attachments:
IMAG0131.jpg
IMAG0130.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:35PM

Stupid Edoits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hambeast Skoolin' Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stupid Ediots Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Megynlynn Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I never said it was you admitting something
> > you
> > > > did. You could* have admitted knowledge of
> > > other
> > > > people's actions within the past week. You
> > also
> > > > blocked me on Facebook after you turned
> over
> > > > messages to Eesh that his lawyer attempted
> to
> > > use
> > > > to say that I deserve what he did. However,
> > you
> > > > blew up my phone from jail right before the
> > > case.
> > > > You truly are just as guilty if* not more
> > than
> > > > Eesh you just knowingly skit a criminal
> grey
> > > area
> > > > and think it's all a game. These is such a
> > > thing
> > > > as accessory to crimes or knowingly doing
> > > nothing
> > > > about about it and later guessing up.
> Themis
> > > > behavior while not committing a crime is
> > > > chargeable.
> > > >
> > > > I don't know what will occur I just know
> > there
> > > is
> > > > enough if Henrico and Fairfax get together
> > many
> > > > people will be in a lot of trouble.
> > > >
> > > > Also telling someone you just stalked that
> > you
> > > > still like them, and to ask you anything
> due
> > > "to
> > > > your lack of inhibitions" with a clearly
> > > > distinctive voice isn't a good look.
> > >
> > > Megan this fantasy you live in is hilarious.
> > You
> > > should know by now that the counties of VA
> are
> > > independent and will never "Get together".
> > LMAO
> >
> > What on earth possesses you to believe Megan
> knows
> > Virginia civics?
>
>
> The fact that her ass is not locked up for
> Assaulting Josh's mom is enough for her to know
> this. And the fact that when she spends time
> touring the state reporting shit to different
> magistrates.
>
> She was on Probation for assault in PWC when she
> Assaulted Pam in Luisa. and she brought charges
> against Eesh in FFX Co while on Probation in PWC.
>
> All of these are things that if the counties
> worked together would be bad for Toohey. Frankly
> if she is trying to say she is not on probation at
> PWC still she either lied to her PO and the court,
> or is lying about it being finished.
>
> Because being an active party in ANY pending legal
> proceedings, traffic, criminal, civil in the State
> of VA is grounds to extend probation.
>
> Also I think there is 90 days after they end your
> 2 year probation that you can be charged for the
> crimes you were forgiven of if you become part of
> another domestic assault.
>
> So Meggy should be well aware of this, despite her
> inability to follow the law.

Louisa commonwealth dropped said charge because I never touched the woman. So stop spreading lies and intentionally hurting my reputation. Also not on probation anywhere. Get your facts straight because you kind of look like the "stupid ediot" here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:39PM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll spell this out very plainly. If anyone wants
> me to give up anyone here, I will be giving Moreno
> up on his admission about chasing eesh with a bat,
> thus helping eesh with his protective order and
> assault charge. So, if no one wants this to happen
> then everyone needs to leave me alone. Is that so
> hard to understand? Leave me the fuck out of your
> god damn shit. I don't care about any of you and
> hope you all go down for the shit you have done.
> My help is NOT needed, never was


Good thing I have the call you admitting Eesh called leiser and me. Admitting you still care about William and that you don't want to tell the police the truth because you don't want Eesh to come after you again. Yes Moreno sent me the copy. You blatantly admit knowledge. You can't undo said admission. I wasn't on the phone the party recording you was. You can't get out of that. I am done with you abusing people for no reason. Funny this was after his 12/1 arrest. You say if your going to do this you have to do it right and make sure police seize the devices because otherwise it won't end.

Your manipulation of people is sickening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Hwtmj ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:41PM

>
> Your manipulation of the legal system is sickening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:44PM

Louisa dropped charges against Megan because the complaining witness was not in court to testify.

Megan thinks a nolle prossed is the same thing as a not guilty, but the state can re-instate charges later on....just like her false police report in Prince William.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: vUpLm ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:47PM

You would think that with her sorid history with the courts that she would have learned more about how to stay out of them and not be a career criminal and a pimple on society's ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: 7Cp6J ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:48PM

*sordid

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:48PM

Why does everyone take Megan so seriously? Just looking at her record , you see she's a tramp who spends all her time blaming everyone else for her miserable life. You know she has to be in therapy. I get PTSD after reading her twisted logic. I bet Josh dumps her next year. Maybe he has a buddy that likes sluts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:50PM

If Josh left her, she would literally be homeless and on the streets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: crank call ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:51PM

The Puppet Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll spell this out very plainly. If anyone wants
> me to give up anyone here, I will be giving Moreno
> up on his admission about chasing eesh with a bat,
> thus helping eesh with his protective order and
> assault charge. So, if no one wants this to happen
> then everyone needs to leave me alone. Is that so
> hard to understand? Leave me the fuck out of your
> god damn shit. I don't care about any of you and
> hope you all go down for the shit you have done.
> My help is NOT needed, never was and

Someone prank called Tooehys house a few nights ago, claiming they were Meade Skelton. The first call came in after midnight, and she could hear intense, sustained yodelings and piano music. a few hours later they called again singing about sweet tea and acting like a faggy retard. they'll find out who it is and press charges. it's harrassment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 08, 2015 03:59PM

A conference call between Meade, Megan, and Moreno would be hilarious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 04:00PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Puppet Master Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'll spell this out very plainly. If anyone
> wants
> > me to give up anyone here, I will be giving
> Moreno
> > up on his admission about chasing eesh with a
> bat,
> > thus helping eesh with his protective order and
> > assault charge. So, if no one wants this to
> happen
> > then everyone needs to leave me alone. Is that
> so
> > hard to understand? Leave me the fuck out of
> your
> > god damn shit. I don't care about any of you
> and
> > hope you all go down for the shit you have
> done.
> > My help is NOT needed, never was
>
>
> Good thing I have the call you admitting Eesh
> called leiser and me.

Good thing you have NO PROOF of this "admission"

How is it gonna be proven in court? Just like the swatting and death threats, huh? LOL


> Admitting you still care about William and that you don't want to tell the
> police the truth because you don't want Eesh to
> come after you again.

YEP! And since I don't want him to come after me again I won't be speaking to any police or courts.


> Yes Moreno sent me the copy. You blatantly admit knowledge. You can't undo said
> admission.

And this is exactly why I won't be speaking on it to any cops or courts, lmao

> I wasn't on the phone the party recording you was. You can't get out of that.


Sure I can. You see, eesh and I have a bad history. I have motive to lie. These admissions are clearly motived by bad blood. Mostly because eesh told me that chick was indeed trolling here and on the Post article AND making fun of you/texting him in court.

> I am done with you abusing people for no reason.

None of it is for "no reason"

> this was after his 12/1 arrest.

> You say if your
> going to do this you have to do it right and make
> sure police seize the devices because otherwise it won't end.

If you ONLY knew why that statement was SO FUNNY, LO!

> Your manipulation of people is sickening.

No it's not.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 04:01PM by The Puppet Master.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Date: December 08, 2015 04:04PM

"You blatantly admit knowledge."

I never denied knowledge. I just said I wouldn't be speaking to anyone, and I won't be. Period!

"You can't undo said admission."

Again, look - here I am - unoing said admission. Once more, an admission by someone else of someone doing something isn't an admission. You're still going to need the police/courts to PROVE what I'm saying is true.

Ya can't! :)

"You can't get out of that."

I can I can I can I can!


I PLEAD THE FIFTH!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 158


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********         **  **    **   ******    **     ** 
 **     **        **  ***   **  **    **   **     ** 
 **     **        **  ****  **  **         **     ** 
 ********         **  ** ** **  **   ****  **     ** 
 **         **    **  **  ****  **    **    **   **  
 **         **    **  **   ***  **    **     ** **   
 **          ******   **    **   ******       ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.