HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 158
Re: Megan the cray cray lady
Posted by: I care ()
Date: August 21, 2014 03:41PM

No worries Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't matter if she took the sites down or not.
> All they need to do is request a history from her
> web hosting company pursuint of a DMCA violation
> and all the photos and dates will be provided as
> proof for their claim.

Good. I know how important it is to Megan that everyone respect ownership of photos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: By the way... Megan ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:07PM

Glad you guys think your funny. I know this was a result of this site. I am filing one on the site next. This isn't a joke.

Your threats and trolling doesn't scare me. This doesn't change my lawsuit. It doesn't change the laws that were committed against me. I am not guilty of anything wrong you guys have.

This is more intimidation and bullying way to go guys.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Do eeet! ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:18PM

Hmmmph Wrote:
> I could take a screenshot of my cached view?

Do it!

Posted by: Does Brandon have hepititus? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:19PM

Dude if some rando is calling and messaging you, yes- you should report it to the police, that's just batshit. Anybody harassing you or your bf is responsible for their own behavior and I hope they do face consequences.

But what about your behavior? Why did you cut off the original copyright from those photos and add your own name?

Has anyone contacted that Brandon guy from okcupid to see if he actually has hepatitis c or if she just posted that about him to make him look bad? I wouldn't be surprised!

Posted by: GRod ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:26PM

Just got done emailing a few of those sites she jacked the pics from.

Posted by: Prank calls ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:37PM

Sucks that you're getting unwanted texts and calls. Sucks even more that you are a copyright infringer! One is simply annoying, the other is against the law.

Posted by: Here is the CPS finding. ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:41PM

Here is the actual finding against her husbands hired live in babysitter too. Great guy.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: And? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:45PM

Aaron was found innocent of those charges, which is why he has joint custody eith you. He'll probably be getting sole once your next court date for custody arrives. The fault lies with his babysitter, not Aaron. Anyways, Aj is perfectly fine, and prefers being with Aaron over u. Which is why he runs snd hides from u whenever u come to pick him up. Great woman!

Posted by: Stop.... ()
Date: August 21, 2014 04:46PM

Stop slandering him Megan, or maybe he'll take a page out of your playbook and sue you for defamation!

Posted by: Score! ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:07PM

Got an email back from one of the owners of the photos that Megan was passing off as her own. The woman told me she wasn't aware of the blatant copyright infringement, and that she would be looking into it and seeing what avenues she can pursue to hold Megan accountable. Score for FFXU!

Posted by: Cut It Out ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:29PM

Guys, do you really have to do this? Anything that makes life harder for these people makes life harder for their kid - who is innocent in this mess.

Posted by: Hungry4PizzaOffline ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:29PM

OP, do you mean Meghan Trainor?

Posted by: Oh did she get married already? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 05:37PM

I do feel really bad for the kid. Anyone calling him names and being generally malicious towards him is a turd.(why is she posting his full name and documents?! That's not right.)

I don't believe the act of simply being a mother absolves you from guilt or excuses you from consequences when you commit crimes.

Posted by: tech question ()
Date: August 21, 2014 06:01PM

i saved the page and it lets me attach the file here, but i fear doing so will give out information about my computer/user profile. is this founded?
Attachments:
kiss-and-makeup.htm

Posted by: I'm not smart ()
Date: August 21, 2014 06:04PM

haha i'm such a dumbass, i really thought i had unattached that. well, enjoy!

Posted by: Tech answer ()
Date: August 21, 2014 06:05PM

tech question Wrote:
> i saved the page and it lets me attach the file
> here, but i fear doing so will give out
> information about my computer/user profile. is
> this founded?

Screenshots don't create any type of signature from your computer.

Posted by: Harassing texts ()
Date: August 21, 2014 06:15PM

Notice for "employer name", she put 'freelance makeup artist' and not 'Owner of Kiss & Makeup'. It's not a licensed, valid company and never was. Someone else stated that only one of her website pics actually belonged to her. Faker.

Posted by: Hep C for me ()
Date: August 21, 2014 07:20PM

If ya gots da hep c, there's a social networkin site fo dat!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 21, 2014 07:26PM

Freelance makeup artist sounds like a bullshit job.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Megan Tooey ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:14PM

Has Hep C? Yikes!

Posted by: Brandon's reputation ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:20PM

She said that Brandon guy had hep c

Posted by: crazy ass people ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:56PM

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people!? What did this chick do to you!?

Posted by: not going to happen ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:03PM

Maybe you haven't heard about all of these young girls that are committing suicide because of bully's such as yourself that feel the need to go online and post to social forums the history of a girl they have had a sexual relationship with. You name call, belittle, humiliate, embarrass, expose, everything you know about this girl to the public, only for the girl to find out that thousands of men and woman have read about her and its possible the only way she can handle this is by killing herself.....

How would you sleep at night, knowing that YOU caused her to take her own life because you thought it would be funny to make fun of her online to the public?? 

Before you run your mouth anymore about ANY girl.... you may want to consider the fact that IF she should take her own life because of what you did, YOU very well could be charged with her death, YOU could very well spend the rest of your life behind bars... and so you should, because if it were not for your hurtful & cruel words, she may still be alive today. 

I'm not saying anyone took they're own life because of your public display of hate towards a young lady, im just trying to get you to see, that everyday young girls are killing themselves because of people such as yourself and because someone did exactly what you have done. 

PLEASE..... think about what your words could do to the young lady and then think about how you would feel if you had a daughter and someone was doing this to YOUR child and she ended up feeling the only way to deal with this is to take her own life. Please stop, because no matter who she is, or what she has done, nobody deserves to be publicly humiliated

Posted by: Not gonna happen, really ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:42PM

She is is no danger of commuting suicide. This os no different thsn shat she does to others on her FB page and elsewhere. You know nothing, she is not your typical case, and she bullies just as much as shes been getting it here. Trust me she feeds off of drama. K thanks!

Posted by: VdYKd ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:36AM

is this the new WHITE LIZZTE?

Posted by: Youspeelgud ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:43AM

I'm sure the police and lawyers will take you seriously after reading that report. You spelled harass and harassment every possible way without ever getting close to spelling it correctly. Spend less time on the computer and go back to school.

Posted by: commuting suicide ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:12AM

Not gonna happen, really Wrote:
> She is is no danger of commuting suicide. This os
> no different thsn shat she does to others on her
> FB page and elsewhere. You know nothing, she is
> not your typical case, and she bullies just as
> much as shes been getting it here. Trust me she
> feeds off of drama. K thanks!

No, you know nothing. You have no idea what the hell she is in danger of. If this was your mother you would surely wish for this to stop. Learn how to fucking type and proof read before posting you idiot.

Posted by: commuting suicide ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:13AM

Not gonna happen, really Wrote:
> She is is no danger of commuting suicide. This os
> no different thsn shat she does to others on her
> FB page and elsewhere. You know nothing, she is
> not your typical case, and she bullies just as
> much as shes been getting it here. Trust me she
> feeds off of drama. K thanks!

Commuting, os, thsn, shat, wow..just wow

Posted by: Proud 8% ()
Date: August 22, 2014 06:53AM

eesh Wrote:
> Freelance makeup artist sounds like a bullshit
> job.

It is. It's someone who likes to do makeup but is unemployed.

Posted by: poor kid ()
Date: August 22, 2014 08:25AM

i for one agree that megan shoudnt be bullied. results so far have included uploading her toddler sons private documents, only to show her ex looking badly, when he wasn't even on the documents.

she is clearly mentally unstable and capable of (maybe unintentionally) hurting those around her simply to prove something to a bunch of losers on the internet. they really should leave her alone, just to avoid her hurting her son with more public accusations against his father and immortalizing how fucked his home life is on fairfax underground. it's really sick how much more this woman cares about looking good than her childs privacy and welfare.

we all know there are insane people on this site, I doubt the awful guy who called the baby horrible names will stop because he gives a shit about anything. thats what he does, he's awful! posting pictures of your child on a site where you are being attacked (after unflattering pictures of her were posted, she posted more attractive selfies with her kid) is not wise, or motherly.

I honestly don't think megan would EVER hurt megan, but anybody else is fair game. really we should just leave her alone because that kid doesn't need anybody else putting him last, and doesn't need to stumble on to how much of a "________" his mother is on google in ten years, accompanied by pictures of himself. he's got an entire lifetime of questionable parents dragging him into shit to look forward to, lets cut him a break and just not say anything else.

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: August 22, 2014 10:09AM

She hasn't posted a picture of herself here. At all. She hasn't uploaded anything but a comment the two screenshots of the ffxu'a prior thread. She doesn't care what a bunch of losers behind a computer think. She cares about the courts and so far she's had no accusations, sanctions or otherwise. She doesn't care if you think she's attractive and she didn't post the document. She shared that with a few people. Funny how you jump to her. I know she uploaded the case to divulge her new number is already being used maliciously.

If you guys want to say you feel bad for her kid why did someone post his picture says Megan was looking rough from the drinking and drugs in another thread using his photo.

Why would someone have started this thread at all? Clearly no concern for any bit of the family or the child, or repercussions that could come as a result.

This is sick. You all want a scape goat to use to feel better about your own possibly lacking moral compass that you broadcast this woman's life. Do you see how mentally unstable that is? It's utterly asinine.

You want to claim she used copyright infringement or whatever bit you stole her pics off social media, used them without consent and altered and put derogatory words on them. That breaks more than infringement laws guys.

I've known Megan for awhile now. When we met she was honest about her past. She'd told me there'd be haters. She let me know being her friend what I'd be signing up for. I choose to get to know her and think she is a beautiful woman. She is clearly a wonderful mother and hasn't hurt or hired people who have hurt her son. She may have a questionable past but that isn't who she is today.

Grow up. In the end this tread, the photo shopping the meme's, the stalking her: email, Facebook and 2 phone numbers now, makes you all look so delusional and sick.

Megan is Megan, she always is and always will be whether hurt, scorned, or jealous I know if you reached it to her she would talk to you to move past it personally. That's how her and I reconnected.

This is sick. She'd never hurt anyone. She is a very non threatening and completely non violent person.

Also, if you, whomever is behind this haphazardly non tactical and morally debasing thread thinks this will help in court, in the future or otherwise this means nothing. It shows intent to hurt with malice intention against a woman trying to simply live her life.

I am just disgusted that teens get bullied, kids get bullied but as adults we take to bullying but can't be man or woman enough to speak our minds. We, most of the people who have taken to hate speech on this thread about Megan or her son are to coward to do it with our name attached. It's disgusting and so beyond juvenile that I hope none of you procreate.

Posted by: Crazies will be crazy ()
Date: August 22, 2014 10:38AM

I think everyone agrees the op is just trying to bash her and is pretty much sick and twisted. Possibly her ex, we can't be sure, but that's what I personally think.

One person posting a photo of hers does not mean every person that has posted in the thread is responsible. Either way, those makeup artists had nothing to do with it and deserve proper credit for their work. This has nothing to do with her personal life, it's these people's businesses and livelihoods. A bunch of losers talking shit does not excuse that.

Yeah, I think she's pretty enough.

Posted by: megan toostupid ()
Date: August 22, 2014 11:55AM

This thread wouldn't have been started, and the other thread would have been buried to page 10 by now, if Megan had half a brain.

Just sayin...

Posted by: come on already ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:28PM

come on already show us a full body shot

Posted by: 4jk3h ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:34PM

megan toostupid Wrote:
> This thread wouldn't have been started, and the
> other thread would have been buried to page 10 by
> now, if Megan had half a brain.

Seriously.

Megan: stop being cray, look up "The Streisand Effect", then proceed to shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Bored at work again ()
Date: August 22, 2014 12:39PM

No joke, this has turned from an intensely boring revenge thread that got deleted to a fascinating one, just because of "Megan and friends" responses.

Posted by: Judy ()
Date: August 22, 2014 01:56PM

Megan- take it to judge Judy and let us know when we can catch the episode! If you win, the show pays you and if you lose, they pay what you owe. Sounds perfect for your situation, still no accountability yet you get paid!

Posted by: BRANDON GRAHAM MARTO ()
Date: August 22, 2014 04:07PM

http://www.okcupid.com/forum?tid=7301020685358662046

BRANDON GRAHAM MARTO aka brandon713 of okcupid: do you have hepatitis c? apparently from a certain someones perspective, you have instantly won a lawsuit "per se" against her if you don't.

also, wasn't it just a tiny bit classy of him to only use her first name?

Posted by: Another Kid? ()
Date: August 22, 2014 06:17PM

Megan said she has 3 kids in her YouTube video, we know of Stephen & AJ, who's the third kid? & who did she have it with? Does she have custody of the third kid?

Posted by: 3kids ()
Date: August 22, 2014 07:09PM

Stephen wwas her first, then AJ. The third is her soon to be ex/stepchild with the father of AJ. So really, shes only got two.
As for her being non-threatening and a non-voilent person...wow, whoever wrote that post knows nothing! Lol

Posted by: Random ()
Date: August 22, 2014 07:22PM

We need a Like & Dislike buttons in this thread, lol

Posted by: Megan T ()
Date: August 22, 2014 09:20PM

Where are you Megan? Come post and tell us how you've kicked the drugs and how your life is so hard. Boo hoo!

Posted by: loner ()
Date: August 22, 2014 09:37PM

Yes I miss her, come back.

Posted by: Casual Observer and Whatnot ()
Date: August 22, 2014 09:43PM

Damn that chick is ugly.

Posted by: sad times ()
Date: August 22, 2014 10:19PM

i miss her too, guys :(

Posted by: Meg Toohey ()
Date: August 23, 2014 04:10AM

Hey guys, it's me.....what's up, where's the party at???

Posted by: The party ()
Date: August 23, 2014 04:18AM

Meg Toohey Wrote:
> Hey guys, it's me.....what's up, where's the party
> at???

Hey Megan, the party is in my pants!

Posted by: Updates ()
Date: August 23, 2014 05:44PM

Did Megan Toohey get in trouble for stealing and copyright infringement?

Posted by: 404error-not found ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:06PM

ok, im late to the thread. who is posting all the shit about the Megan chick? in one photo there is a kid that looks half black or something. she had a kid with a black man? is that kid a boy or girl? anyway I doubt if the makeup artists that had their pictures stolen even give a shit. anyone have a cached link to the letter she posted saying she is going to sue Cary?

Posted by: Back seat driver ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:58PM

What's a guy gotta do to get in this chick's pants?

You aint lived until youve fucked a crazy one.

Posted by: Cease & desist Cary! ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:50AM

Cease and desist, or I'll be pressin charges!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: 2 2 toohey ()
Date: August 24, 2014 05:48PM

Attachments:
toohey.jpg

Posted by: 2 2 Toohey too... ()
Date: August 24, 2014 05:51PM

"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","018"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","09/19/2004","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","019"," 11815","FEDERALIST 2 ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/30/2004","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 410","MAGNOLIA ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","06/10/2006","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 410","MAGNOLIA ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","07/07/2006","PT LARC-OTHER "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR COVERED "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","BAD CHECK-NO FORGERY $200+ "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","CONTEMPT OF COURT "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","PT LARC-OTHER "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/21/2009","CREDIT CARD FRAUD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/21/2009","IDENTITY FRAUD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/10/2009","NO LIC OR IMPR LIC HELD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/14/2009","BAILEE: VIOLATE COND OF RELEASE "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/14/2009","FAIL TO APPEAR ON FELONY CHARGE "

Posted by: 2 2 Toohey's tutu too ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:03PM

"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","018"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","09/19/2004","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","019"," 11815","FEDERALIST 2 ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/30/2004","RECKLESS DRIVING GENERAL "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 410","MAGNOLIA ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","06/10/2006","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 410","MAGNOLIA ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","07/07/2006","PT LARC-OTHER "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","020"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","LIC PLATE IMPRO FASTND OR COVERED "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","BAD CHECK-NO FORGERY $200+ "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","CONTEMPT OF COURT "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","021"," 3207","COBB HILL ","LA","OAKTON ","VA","12/05/2006","DWI-ALCOHOL "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","022"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/31/2008","PT LARC-OTHER "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/21/2009","CREDIT CARD FRAUD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5176","WOODFIELD ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","01/21/2009","IDENTITY FRAUD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/10/2009","NO LIC OR IMPR LIC HELD "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/14/2009","BAILEE: VIOLATE COND OF RELEASE "
"TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/14/2009","FAIL TO APPEAR ON FELONY CHARGE "
"TOOHEY ","MESAN ","E","018"," 11815","FEDERALIST 2 ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/06/2004","RECKL/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"TOOHEY ","PATRICK "," ","032"," 1526","POWELLS TAVERN ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/25/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"TOOHEY ","PATRICK ","T","060"," 14499","DOVE ","LA","LEESBURG ","VA","08/13/2009","HOV VIOLATION "
TOOHEY MEGAN ELIZABETH 24 04/06/2011 19.2-306 PROBATION: VIOLATION ON MISDEMEANOR OFFENSE 7520 PURDUE CT, MANASSAS, VA
TOOHEY MEGAN ELIZABETH 25 02/05/2012 5-1-1 DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE 7520 PURDUE CT, MANASSAS, VA
TOOHEY MEGAN ELIZABETH 25 07/13/2012 82-1-6[46.2-301] LIC REVOKED: DR W/O LICENSE, 3+ OFF W/IN 10 YRS 7520 PURDUE CT, MANASSAS, VA
TOOHEY MEGAN ELIZABETH 27 10/18/2013 18.2-192(1)(a) CREDIT CARD LARCENY: TAKE/OBTAIN NO. 5176 WOODFIELD DR CENTREVILLE, CENTREVILLE, VA 20120
TOOHEY MEGAN ELIZABETH 27 10/18/2013 18.2-195.2(B) CREDIT CARD APPLICATION: LARCENY, OBTAIN >=$200 5176 WOODFIELD DR CENTREVILLE, CENTREVILLE, VA 20120

Posted by: Rapsheet ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:38PM

Oh man, just look at that rapsheet. Her mama should be proud.

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:40PM

That is an arrest record not a criminal record.

She does not have a felony. This is further libel.

Great job, still think it's funny how all of you or a few of you can't let this die.

This fact makes her so much better than any of you.

Plus she didn't get arrested for pulling a gun on her spies unlike her husband did.

Posted by: you're the real idiot, megan ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:47PM

Idiots Wrote:
> That is an arrest record not a criminal record.
>
> She does not have a felony. This is further libel.
>
>
>

A post containing records of arrest is a matter of public record and therefore not libelous in nature, "idiot."

Where did you get your JD, Megan, Pheonix Online?

Posted by: tardburger ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:50PM

you're the real idiot, megan Wrote:
> Idiots Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That is an arrest record not a criminal record.
>
> >
> > She does not have a felony. This is further
> libel.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> A post containing records of arrest is a matter of
> public record and therefore not libelous in
> nature, "idiot."
>
>
> Where did you get your JD, Megan, Pheonix Online?

Megan, you were arrested and charged with a felony; irrespective of whether or not you beat the charge or pled it down to a misdemeanor, this: "TOOHEY ","MEGAN ","E","023"," 5680","CHAPEL RUN ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","06/14/2009","FAIL TO APPEAR ON FELONY CHARGE " is not libel.

Posted by: Ummmm....! ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:54PM

A courts clerical error entering a misses not as a felony then striking the record to fix it, then after posting it here makes it libel as her as a victim.

I am shocked you haven't found her blog yet. It explains just how psychology he ex wS and her pretty well.

Shocked that hasn't ended up here.

Posted by: Ummm.... ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:55PM

Misdemeanor***

Posted by: Ummmm..... ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:56PM

Psycho her ex was**

Stupid keystrokes.

Posted by: u can hold your breath ()

Ummmm....! Wrote:
>
> Shocked that hasn't ended up here.

It probably will.

Posted by: PornoDan ()

Has she started doing porn yet?

Posted by: edited for your pleasure ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:57PM

Ummmm..... Wrote:
> Psycho her ex was**
>
> Stupid keystrokes poster.

Posted by: no, doubt it ()
Date: August 24, 2014 07:59PM

PornoDan Wrote:
> Has she started doing porn yet?

Porn? I don't think she can cut it from the looks/body department...maybe a donkey show south of the border...

Posted by: PornoDan ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:00PM

I got a 20 man gangbang with facial movie coming up and I want a cheap lowlife skank to pay whatever I want. She'd be perfect for the part, white trash and desperate as fuck for quick cash.

Posted by: poor jack ass ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:00PM

no, doubt it Wrote:
> PornoDan Wrote:
> -----
> > Has she started doing porn yet?
>
>
> Porn? I don't think she can cut it from the
> looks/body department...maybe a donkey show south
> of the border...

I feel sorry for the donkey.

Posted by: Ur not a lawyer ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:51PM

you're the real idiot, megan Wrote:
> Idiots Wrote:
> -----
> > That is an arrest record not a criminal record.
>
> >
> > She does not have a felony. This is further
> libel.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> A post containing records of arrest is a matter of
> public record and therefore not libelous in
> nature, "idiot."
>
>
> Where did you get your JD, Megan, Pheonix Online?

Hey dipshit. You meant Phoenix?

Posted by: spear chucker fucker ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:54PM

Ur not a lawyer Wrote:
> you're the real idiot, megan Wrote:
> -----
> > Idiots Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That is an arrest record not a criminal
> record.
> >
> > >
> > > She does not have a felony. This is further
> > libel.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > A post containing records of arrest is a matter
> of
> > public record and therefore not libelous in
> > nature, "idiot."
> >
> >
> > Where did you get your JD, Megan, Pheonix
> Online?
>
>
> Hey dipshit. You meant Phoenix?

Hey, dipshit, you forgot the comma.

Posted by: spear chucker fucker ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:03PM

One more thing. Do you like anal? I'm trolling this board for some young fellas who wanna hang out tonight.

Posted by: Obviousely Megan ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:50PM

Ummmm....! Wrote:
> A courts clerical error entering a misses not as a
> felony then striking the record to fix it, then
> after posting it here makes it libel as her as a
> victim.
>
> I am shocked you haven't found her blog yet. It
> explains just how psychology he ex wS and her
> pretty well.
>
> Shocked that hasn't ended up here.

Megan, is that you? ;)

Posted by: Crayyyy ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:01PM

Cray cray. Thinking posting her public records is libel! Like it's somebody else's fault she did the shit that lead to that record. Take it up with the county if it's wrong.

Posted by: Your turn! ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:04PM

> >
> > I am shocked you haven't found her blog yet. It
> > explains just how psychology he ex wS and her
> > pretty well.
> >
> > Shocked that hasn't ended up here.

Somebody find and post it already- maybe she wrote it for us!

Posted by: Splatterfest ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:05PM

Wow are those real Megan? Made for a titty fuck!
Attachments:
3b.jpg

Posted by: bigguns ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:07PM

Splatterfest Wrote:
> Wow are those real Megan? Made for a titty fuck!

Those tits look almost as big as the firefighter fucker girl's tits!

Posted by: Al Bundy ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:10PM

bigguns Wrote:
> Splatterfest Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow are those real Megan? Made for a titty
> fuck!
>
>
> Those tits look almost as big as the firefighter
> fucker girl's tits!
Attachments:
biguns.jpg

Posted by: Big boobs ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:11PM

She has big boobs cause she has s big body. Her stats from the wanted fugitives flyer are outdated. She no longer weighs 140, closer to 170-180 now.

Posted by: fat, but not AS obese ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:12PM

bigguns Wrote:
> Splatterfest Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow are those real Megan? Made for a titty
> fuck!
>
>
> Those tits look almost as big as the firefighter
> fucker girl's tits!

Except not AS obese as her.

Posted by: Ex husband ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:15PM

Whatever she wrote on her blog about her soon to be ex husband, you can bet it's all lies. He is trying to move on with his life, but she wants to ruin it. Why would she show up on his date to try and ruin it? So many text messages of her asking for him back too. When all else fails, turn to shock factors, right Megan?

Posted by: Fugly ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:36PM

Fugly fugly!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: gross ()
Date: August 24, 2014 11:39PM

Fugly Wrote:
> Fugly fugly!

talk about a fucking cake face

Posted by: vcxcc ()
Date: August 25, 2014 12:19AM

scary looking in that pic, looks great though in the blue shirt one.

Posted by: Hooters ()
Date: August 25, 2014 03:16AM

vcxcc Wrote:
> scary looking in that pic, looks great though in
> the blue shirt one.

When all else fails, bust out the cleavage!

Posted by: Augxz ()
Date: August 25, 2014 04:23AM

Someone should give this chick her own reality show, I'm sure her trainwreck of a life would be quite entertaining for the masses. On the other hand, do we really need ANOTHER ego inflated bimbo who's famous for being a wreck? Ehhhh.

Posted by: Right.... ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:46AM

Aaron, you should really move on. Clearly the pictures you keep posting show she has. Of you were trying to move past her you wouldn't make her life difficult. You would have fought her on the divorce. You guys would BE divorced already actually back in April. Aaron, you decided to fight it dragging it out until November for a trial. If you were over her you wouldn't post these things to hurt her and your son as well.

It's not a lie you pulled a gun on her, I saw the emails your trying to say are fake where you were posting looking for an anal adventure on Craigslist and talking with a dude. I saw the email Megan sent that dude. I saw the stuff she owned on your friends and daughter that youngest return to her. I have seen you bully Megan and your daughter first hand.

This is out of control. You can't move on she has hence all the pictures you post are her amazing boyfriend. Hence you post his number out of spite. You're the only one who had his number that would do that. Get a life or a job and stop trolling her and sending her text messages and harassing her.

Grow up.

Posted by: Oh geez ()
Date: August 25, 2014 07:43AM

Lol your impassioned posts have moved me, or at least they have moved my bowels. Her boyfriend does seem pretty amazing to overlook all this crazy stuff shes done, I would probably reject her even as just a casual friend, even if she were really fun to hang out with and appeared nice.

Theives rarely change in that way, and the worst people in the world can be the most charismatic. Otherwise how would they get away with all the bull and not be behind bars? Clearly these defensive posts of hers are not her strong suit, but I bet if she was right in front of you, she'd have some much better tricks to win you over. I truly wish the best for this josh person, he's probably a good, honest guy that just doesn't know and loyalty prevents him from believing the obvious truth.

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: August 25, 2014 08:04AM

Posted by: helper ()
Date: August 25, 2014 09:13AM

I feel sorry for the woman. Anyone who googles her name will now see all this on display. Now even if she goes to apply at McDonalds- there it is for her bosses to see.

This is why you don't stick your dick in CRAZY, folks! WRAP IT UP!!!!! TAKES TWO TO TANGO!!!!

Hey random thought- she should hook up with that other dude that had a thread at the haymarket mcdonalds LOL perfect match!

Posted by: Again, really? ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:35PM

Right.... Wrote:
> Aaron, you should really move on. Clearly the
> pictures you keep posting show she has. Of you
> were trying to move past her you wouldn't make her
> life difficult. You would have fought her on the
> divorce. You guys would BE divorced already
> actually back in April. Aaron, you decided to
> fight it dragging it out until November for a
> trial. If you were over her you wouldn't post
> these things to hurt her and your son as well.
>
> It's not a lie you pulled a gun on her, I saw the
> emails your trying to say are fake where you were
> posting looking for an anal adventure on
> Craigslist and talking with a dude. I saw the
> email Megan sent that dude. I saw the stuff she
> owned on your friends and daughter that youngest
> return to her. I have seen you bully Megan and
> your daughter first hand.
>
> This is out of control. You can't move on she has
> hence all the pictures you post are her amazing
> boyfriend. Hence you post his number out of spite.
> You're the only one who had his number that would
> do that. Get a life or a job and stop trolling her
> and sending her text messages and harassing her.
>
> Grow up.

Megan, is that you? ;)
Move on and grow up, you has no credibility.

Posted by: Good job buddy ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:46PM

She has no credibility. idiot***
Or
Ypu have no credibility, not has in that sentence structure.

Posted by: erik von zipper ()
Date: August 25, 2014 07:00PM

Good job buddy Wrote:
> She has no credibility. idiot***
> Or
> Ypu have no credibility, not has in that sentence
> structure.

Nor do ypu

Posted by: Credible posters ()
Date: August 25, 2014 09:30PM

The only ones with credibility that post here are chuck and Cary.

Posted by: Jeebus McStained ()
Date: August 25, 2014 10:27PM

Credible posters Wrote:
> The only ones with credibility that post here are
> chuck and Cary.

I guess that depends on one's definition of credibility.

Pictures and links to Court records don't lie. Just not really sure about Megan's many anonymous friends who keep posting on her behalf. Any decent friends would just have told her to stay out of it altogether.

Some people are simply addicted to chaos. Fun to watch, either way.

Posted by: im presin chargis ()
Date: August 26, 2014 02:08PM

why in that pic is the BOY doing the GIRLY duckface shit? is he a fag?

and why does she look like a painted shaved hippo begging for food with that gaping open mouth?

Posted by: The Latest ()
Date: August 26, 2014 02:18PM

Posted by: Dr.Phil ()
Date: August 26, 2014 04:29PM

You're a vapid skank, Megan!

Posted by: Procreate bad ()
Date: August 27, 2014 05:07AM

Oi, please no children from these two.

Posted by: Xculip ()
Date: August 27, 2014 01:06PM

What's with the duck face? What a visually unappealing couple!

Posted by: BP banger ()
Date: August 27, 2014 01:07PM

Fugly Wrote:
> Fugly fugly!

Whats her TER id?

Posted by: Imma shoot u! ()
Date: August 27, 2014 01:19PM

It's another felon with a gun, sweet lord jesus!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 158

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.