HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Am Not A Drunk Y'all
Posted by: Rosemary ()
Date: August 17, 2014 02:07AM

Here's what y'all don't know about the night Gov. Perry said I was driving like a drunken fool, which I wasn't, cause I'm not a fat-ass drunk; that's y'all's problem.

I wasn't falling down or bumping into the cops. It just looked like that cause I have a bad back. Call Greg, he knows about my back AND my hip.

So, April 13, I left work around 4PM to go home and work on some personal tax shit. I had several vodka drinks with sparkling water. How much? That's y'all's problem cause I don't fuckin remember.

The tax shit got boring so I went to the movies and had three glasses of wine. That, I know because of the goddamn receipts.

After the movie, I stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of vodka, nothing wrong with that, and mixed a few drinks in a convenience store parking lot, where I bought some soda.

I was sitting in my Lexus, nothing wrong with that, checking my email and messing on my phone.

Next, I tried to drive home and I wasn't driving erratically like y'all think. I wasn't drunk, but some jerk called 911 and lied about me driving into oncoming traffic.

What's wrong with y'all? Do you know who I am? I'm the fucking DA! Call Greg!

The last time I drank was on the plane to rehab. I had two, maybe three glasses of wine. Nothing wrong with that, I'm a nervous flyer.

So, fuck off, y'all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Am Not A Drunk Y'all
Date: August 20, 2014 01:16PM

So, did y'all see Rick Perry's mug shot?

Damn, if I weren't a fat ugly alcoholic lesbian, I'd jump those bones and do'im up Texas style.

And that aint the vodka talkin cause I haven't hardly touched my bottle today.

Besides, my drinkin is y'all's problem, so fuck off.
Attachments:
rick-perry-mugshot.jpg

Posted by: Great Show ()
Date: August 20, 2014 01:23PM

To drunk Texans battling it out in Texas. Get your popcorn and junior mints now.

Date: August 20, 2014 01:49PM

Don't call me a drunk. Do you smell alcohol on my breath? Come 'ere and smell my breath.

You tryin to ruin my career? Men like you always tryin to ruin a woman's life.

Do you know who I am, you loud mouth peon?

I'm the big ass lesbian DA. George Soros is my new friend and we'll take you down to chinatown, so FUCK OFF, y'all.

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: August 20, 2014 03:18PM

Attachments:
drunk1.gif
let me out.gif

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 20, 2014 04:06PM

Democrats are OK with a drunken woman photographed in a straight jacket to represent their interests.

LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.