HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING!!! NOW!!! Elizabeth City (NC) POLICE Have BEEN FOUND INNOCENT in The SHOOTING of the African-American Male !!!! !!!!
Date: May 18, 2021 07:41PM

BREAKING!!! NOW!!! Elizabeth City (NC) POLICE Have BEEN FOUND INNOCENT in The SHOOTING of the African-American Male !!!! !!!!

hqdefault.jpg
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article251496108.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING!!! NOW!!! Elizabeth City (NC) POLICE Have BEEN FOUND INNOCENT in The SHOOTING of the African-American Male !!!! !!!!
Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: May 19, 2021 06:05AM

Niggers gonna burn dat shit to da ground

Re: BREAKING!!! NOW!!! Elizabeth City (NC) POLICE Have BEEN FOUND INNOCENT in The SHOOTING of the African-American Male !!!! !!!!
Posted by: Wjww ()
Date: May 19, 2021 06:26AM

Bob bitchin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Niggers gonna burn dat shit to da ground

I was outside a trap house last night
U shouldve seen the monkey mentality erupt, someone pulled a gun and no one even flinched, it was like a joke..
I think it all started over a stolen iPhone..nigger eruption for like 30 minutes, non stop hootin and hollin, finally after 35 minutes a fire truck came..see I been chillin in the ghetto lately and it’s back to back in the day crime and drug use, cuz cops don’t want to get involved with these savages..
People shootin smack on others front stoops, in lots, all over the place and all I can say is LIBERALISM!

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: May 20, 2021 05:59AM

Chimpin out

Posted by: The Richmond Times ()
Date: May 20, 2021 07:33AM

Fat, ignorant and white is no way to go thru life.
Especially if you never served your country.
Attachments:
625963F4-4191-4C13-BF94-D0402819BA80.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.