HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The economy is booming, stock market is smoking hot, employment is rebounding and trumptards continue to smoke pole. The country is beating the pandemic & GeoFlo got justice!
Posted by: Washington Thinktank ()
Date: April 23, 2021 10:03PM

Put on your masks you hapless pussies and let's party!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The economy is booming, stock market is smoking hot, employment is rebounding and trumptards continue to smoke pole. The country is beating the pandemic & GeoFlo got justice!
Posted by: Good day, Chang ()
Date: April 23, 2021 10:09PM

Washington Thinktank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Put on your masks you hapless pussies and let's
> party!!!

Hows the weather in Beijing today?

Re: The economy is booming, stock market is smoking hot, employment is rebounding and trumptards continue to smoke pole. The country is beating the pandemic & GeoFlo got justice!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 24, 2021 05:42AM

Everyone has realized the scourge Trumptards are and hates them now. They are like that part in the Wizard of Oz when the wicked witch of the west begins melting.

Posted by: Washington Thinktank ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:11AM

Gerry, you honor me with your post. You and I could sing in harmony. Keep up the fine work. We have looked behind the curtain and we've seen the animated dung heap leading the flying monkeys. WT

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2  ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:16AM

> Gerry, you honor me with your post. You and I
> could sing in harmony. Keep up the fine work. We
> have looked behind the curtain and we've seen the
> animated dung heap leading the flying monkeys. WT

Do you want to get together for a drink, perhaps more? I would be happy to have you over to my mom's basement spacious mansion for some serious butt play.

Posted by: gerry's mom ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:19AM

Gerrymanderer2  Wrote:
> Washington Thinktank Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gerry, you honor me with your post. You and I
> > could sing in harmony. Keep up the fine work.
> We
> > have looked behind the curtain and we've seen
> the
> > animated dung heap leading the flying monkeys.
> WT
>
> Do you want to get together for a drink, perhaps
> more? I would be happy to have you over to my
> mom's basement spacious mansion for some
> serious butt play.

Don't open his PM's thinky. Not only does he put tracking malware in his links, but he'll hound you for gay sex.

Posted by: K. Jenner for Gov ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:27AM

Oooooh. That's so sensuual!

Date: April 24, 2021 08:41AM

Please don't mind my trolls that use variations of my name. These people have been obsessed with me for years. It's weird but it is what it is.

Date: April 24, 2021 08:41AM

To confirm it's me click my name and check post count.

Posted by: Gerry's mom not logged in ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:43AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Please don't mind my trolls that use variations of
> my name. These people have been obsessed with me
> for years. It's weird but it is what it is.

You appear to be bipolar or perhaps schizophrenic. Seek help. Or kill yourself. Either one is fine for the rest of us (but we prefer the latter).

Date: April 24, 2021 08:43AM

> Gerry, you honor me with your post. You and I
> could sing in harmony. Keep up the fine work. We
> have looked behind the curtain and we've seen the
> animated dung heap leading the flying monkeys. WT

Thank you for your kind words. God bless you fellow traveler.

Posted by: gerry's nuts ()
Date: April 24, 2021 08:45AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> To confirm it's me click my name and check post
> count.

No one cares Gerry. Absolutely no one. You're getting trolled hard. The funniest thing about it is you believe anyone gives a shit about you posting. Weren't you threatening to sue people for trolling you here? Faggot. lol

Date: April 24, 2021 08:46AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerry, you honor me with your post. You and I
> > could sing in harmony. Keep up the fine work.
> We
> > have looked behind the curtain and we've seen
> the
> > animated dung heap leading the flying monkeys.
> WT
>
> Thank you for your kind words. God bless you
> fellow traveler.

Also, I was 100% serious about the butt sex. PM me for more details.

Date: April 24, 2021 08:48AM

gerry's nuts Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > To confirm it's me click my name and check post
> > count.
>
>
> No one cares Gerry. Absolutely no one. You're
> getting trolled hard. The funniest thing about it
> is you believe anyone gives a shit about you
> posting. Weren't you threatening to sue people
> for trolling you here? Faggot. lol

You need therapy and to address the past trauma in your life. The last thing you need is to be obsessed politically and depend on racism for a false sense of comfort.

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:03AM

Fuck yeah people. Nigger killings at record highs!!!

Posted by: Trump is a SHIT-EATING MAGGOT! ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:20AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Please don't mind my trolls that use variations of
> my name. These people have been obsessed with me
> for years. It's weird but it is what it is.

Yes...that's for sure. Turnabout is fair play...at least with those who sign in. The extent to which trolls appear provides a good baseline to estimate how triggered many of their peers are. Then, too, some trolls just enjoy antagonizing. WT

Posted by: DYH3V ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:24AM

Good day, Chang Wrote:
> -----
> > Put on your masks you hapless pussies and let's
> > party!!!
>
> Hows the weather in Beijing today?

Ask trump
He does secret deals with them

Date: April 24, 2021 09:26AM

Are Ivanka Trump crap clothing brand trademarks which they requested during China's first state visit still valid? That visit was also held at Mar-a-lago and charged to the tax payers.

Posted by: Knowledger of things ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:51AM

observer of the shit Wrote:
> Fuck yeah people. Nigger killings at record
> highs!!!

Fuck yeah record Nigger killings, sky high gas prices, 50% tax increases, rampant inflation...

Date: April 24, 2021 09:54AM

gerry's nuts Wrote:

> No one cares Gerry. Absolutely no one. You're
> getting trolled hard. The funniest thing about it
> is you believe anyone gives a shit about you
> posting. Weren't you threatening to sue people
> for trolling you here? Faggot. lol

Thank you for your kind words. God bless you fellow traveler.

Date: April 24, 2021 10:11AM

The troll is talking to himself now. Seems sad.

Posted by: Heard any good trollish jokes? ()
Date: April 24, 2021 12:23PM

How many trolls does it take to change a light bulb!
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
®
None...trolls never see the light anyway.

Posted by: fiddlefuck ()
Date: April 25, 2021 08:49PM

I'm making all kinds of money. It's ridiculous.

Posted by: Me too I made a lot this year ()
Date: April 25, 2021 11:23PM

Stocks are kicking ass

Date: April 26, 2021 08:36AM

As the foremost troll of Gerry, I have found religion.

At Black Lives Matter plaza, I was struck by the lunatic rantings of a petite dark-skinned angel who went on and on about bittersweet far-left issues. As a traditional unsophisticated rural fellow, the language she used was not familiar to me, but some of her words 'sounded' like English, so I went with it.

In her ramblings, I thought I heard 'harris' over an over. Her crazed enthusiasm combined with her tiny size convinced me. Hereto fore, I shall kneel at the altar of Biden & Harris.

Amen

Posted by: Dementia ass clown Biden ()
Date: April 26, 2021 11:11PM

Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-04-26-19-28-42-1.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.