HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BRUTAL: Female Postal Worker Viciously Beaten in Flint, Michigan Over Delayed Stimulus Checks (VIDEO)
Posted by: Biden's 3rd World Shithole ()
Date: April 09, 2021 04:47PM

This was horrible.
A female postal service worker was brutally beaten in broad daylight in Flint, Michigan by several women over delayed stimulus checks.

The women are filmed pummeling the woman and pulling her hair.

Police say the woman is in good condition and an arrest was made in the beating.

According to the video, the white female is a USPS postal worker and she is attacked by multiple African American women regarding “stimulus money”:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4406893482671747&id=100000534150090&_ft_=qid.6949197641723673144%3Amf_story_key.4406893482671747%3A31%3A0%3A%3Aimpl%3Atop_level_post_id.4406893482671747%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000534150090%3Atracking_source.video_home%3Astory_location.31%3Astory_attachment_style.native_templates&__tn__=%2As%2As

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BRUTAL: Female Postal Worker Viciously Beaten in Flint, Michigan Over Delayed Stimulus Checks (VIDEO)
Posted by: you no say ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:03PM

More savages beloved by liberals.

Re: BRUTAL: Female Postal Worker Viciously Beaten in Flint, Michigan Over Delayed Stimulus Checks (VIDEO)
Posted by: She had it coming ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:50PM

Where my goddam stimmie at, Bitch? I gots to git my skrimps!

Posted by: 8A3FX ()
Date: April 09, 2021 06:45PM

Niggers gonna nig.

Posted by: beyond comprehension ()
Date: April 09, 2021 06:59PM

This is beyond understanding. Any rational person would know that a postal carrier has absolutely no control over when stimulus checks issue or are distributed. The women involved show absolutely no impulse control, and reflect the maturity level of a young child. I cannot believe the community would fail to take a stand against this type of behavior -- and a very public one at that.

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: April 09, 2021 09:39PM

beyond comprehension Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is beyond understanding. Any rational person
> would know that a postal carrier has absolutely no
> control over when stimulus checks issue or are
> distributed. The women involved show absolutely
> no impulse control, and reflect the maturity level
> of a young child. I cannot believe the community
> would fail to take a stand against this type of
> behavior -- and a very public one at that.

^^^^ Have you ever - in your entire life - interacted with even one actual real live nigger? I'm not talking about watching illiterate Steve Harvey on family fued. That doesn't count.

Posted by: Red Lobster, yo ()
Date: April 09, 2021 10:58PM

Sorry for the beating, but I gots to have my skrimps.

Posted by: Ashy Larry ()
Date: April 10, 2021 06:59AM

look like the mail ho be the last wipo have to go to ghetto shit man i woulnt go down there

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.