HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Question about eviction in Virginia..
Posted by: Mark M ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:24PM

okay so here's my question:

I've been living with my girlfriend for the past 6 months, paying rent, but not on any form of physical lease. she has now decided to break up with me and kick me out, and I believe she went to the court and filed for eviction.

my question is will this go on my credit or backgroud check, even though I never signed a lease, and am still well within my given rights to be here, considering I'm not able to magically find a place to live and change my making address the very same day she wants me gone?

if so that just seems really, really fucked up, because it essentially enables one to semi-permanently harm someone, simply because at the drop of a hat you are done with them. I might would understand if I had to be physically thrown out by a sheriff, but from what I'm reading, her simply starting the process will go on my background check.

That's essentially punishing someone for using their RIGHT to have an adequate amount of time to find a place to go.

Can someone with actual knowledge on the subject clarify for me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question about eviction in Virginia..
Posted by: don't take her shit ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:29PM

you need to stop acting like a fagg and pack your stuff and move.

Posted by: not_idiot_proof ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:35PM

I see why she dumped you. Here's an answer from a simple Google search any idiot could have done:

Eviction filings go on your record permanently. Once the landlord files the unlawful detainer lawsuit against you with the court, you will have the eviction on your record permanently, even if you are wrongly evicted or you win in court. Even having a defense against the eviction will not necessarily stop the eviction process from moving forward. In all evictions, renters facing termination have a few key choices to make. Eviction court is not a friendly place for tenants. The vast majority of tenants lose in eviction court, so do what you can to solve the problem before your landlord takes steps to serve you with an eviction notice. Having an eviction on your record can greatly impact your ability to find quality rental housing in the future.

Posted by: Man Up ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:00PM

You sound like a total tool. She clearly asked you to leave, and you refused to do so in a timely manner. If nothing else, you could have stayed at a hotel or bunked with friends or family. The fact that your girlfriend felt compelled to file for eviction says a lot about the contempt in which she holds you. I doubt that decision was made overnight in a fit of pique.

Posted by: jkugsgs ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:17PM

kick ger ass out

Posted by: Man sandwich ()
Date: July 31, 2014 03:31PM

the best thing about an eviction notice is that the only type of apartments that will take you are those that put up pedophiles and registered sex offenders.

Posted by: NELXy ()
Date: August 01, 2014 02:04PM

> > okay so here's my question:
> >
> > if so that just seems really, really fucked up,
> > because it essentially enables one to
> > semi-permanently harm someone, simply because
> at
> > the drop of a hat you are done with them. I
> might
> > would understand if I had to be physically
> thrown
> > out by a sheriff, but from what I'm reading,
> her
> > simply starting the process will go on my
> > background check.
> >
> > That's essentially punishing someone for using
> > their RIGHT to have an adequate amount of time
> to
> > find a place to go.
> >
> > Can someone with actual knowledge on the
> subject
> > clarify for me?

VAWA is similar: it guarantees women can do great harm without any legal cause: created by Hillary and signed by Clinton after a blow job - actaully. why ? pays gov workers involved in messes created $$$$.

to answer your question: Texas appears to be at the lead of eviction practices - they have the highest success of eviction rate and also highest rate of people shot by police during eviction

----------------------
or maybe Texas had the only gov workers that didn't lie on the statistics and others are worse

that we don't know

----------------------
who do you owe and why ? gov workers ? for preventing you from working ? if so you owe to sue, you are OWED, which is why they desperately insist you owe

Posted by: TFyTe ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:52PM

What makes you think Mark that you have a RIGHT to have adequate time to find another place to live? It may be practically difficult for you to quickly relocate if your girlfriend wants you out. Your right to be in the residence though depends on what type of occupancy arrangement you have, and not on the practicalities of your situation.

Posted by: Mark M ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:00PM

Aah yes. Should have expected as much on this cesspool of a website. some of you sound like you have the maturity of a 10 year old and a life experience of a teenager to be so quick to judge.

you see why she dumped me? what exactly do you see you judgmental fuck, that I'm here asking a question?

I sound like a total tool? she asked me to leave and I failed to do so in a timely manner? where the fuck are you getting this shit from you fucking idiot? I have no friends and family here, thanks for making when more ignorant assumptions.

She asked me to leave exactly three days before I was served the eviction notice. So what, you consider three days a 'timely manner?'

I feel that everyone of you judgemental pricks are probably young teenagers, or simply have the mind state of young teenagers. No, it's worse..you're bitter, hateful, negative slops, not fit for the title of human being.

Posted by: Mark Mcintyre ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:05PM

Oh, and you asked what gives me the right to have an adequate amount of time to relocate? Well gee golly, maybe common human decency, and the fact that it's WRITTEN INTO LAW?

Posted by: move along ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:31PM

Mark M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aah yes. Should have expected as much on this
> cesspool of a website. some of you sound like you
> have the maturity of a 10 year old and a life
> experience of a teenager to be so quick to judge.

Cesspool? You jumped into it.

> you see why she dumped me? what exactly do you see
> you judgmental fuck, that I'm here asking a
> question?

Because you are a lil bitch.

> I sound like a total tool? she asked me to leave
> and I failed to do so in a timely manner? where
> the fuck are you getting this shit from you
> fucking idiot? I have no friends and family here,
> thanks for making when more ignorant assumptions.

Lets recap. You have no friends in the area. Gee big surprise there. You think she wants to date a guy who can't make friends?

> She asked me to leave exactly three days before I
> was served the eviction notice. So what, you
> consider three days a 'timely manner?'

Yeah. Leave immediately and make arrangements to get your stuff the next day. Not really that difficult unless you want to make it difficult.

> I feel that everyone of you judgemental pricks are
> probably young teenagers, or simply have the mind
> state of young teenagers. No, it's worse..you're
> bitter, hateful, negative slops, not fit for the
> title of human being.

You're too sensitive. Move aside for the new guy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.