HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Video: 4 out of 5 Indiana MAGA Capitol Attackers Didn't Vote in 2020 Election, Some Have Never Voted
Posted by: MAGA Shits on US Capitol & Flag ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:44AM

LMAO! Well here's the problem. MAGA rioters believed the Trump lie that he would win in a landslide victory so they didn't vote. In fact most MAGA rioters have never voted in an election. For fear they would get arrested on past warrants? Didn't have any valid voting IDs?

https://youtu.be/dkMyWVCr7kE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Video: 4 out of 5 Indiana MAGA Capitol Attackers Didn't Vote in 2020 Election, Some Have Never Voted
Posted by: Weirdos & nutjobs ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:56AM

I have a distant family member who was a huge trump/MAGA supporter, at least on facebook he was. He didn’t vote either, and he’s in OH where it could’ve actually mattered. He also contacted me a few weeks ago (out of the blue) to ask if i “could run a license plate” for him. A lot of these people just ain’t right in the head. I suspect drugs and mental issues are behind a lot of their behavior.

Re: Video: 4 out of 5 Indiana MAGA Capitol Attackers Didn't Vote in 2020 Election, Some Have Never Voted
Posted by: Wierdo's ()
Date: February 22, 2021 09:11AM

I know a MAGA guy from WV. He posts all the time about how hot his girlfriend is and their sex life. His girlfriend is the ugliest thing I've seen and she is 400lbs with gray hair. Nobody wants to hear about their sex life.

I went to brewery once with him. We shared a table with a group and one of the girls at the table had on really low cut shirt with some nice cleavage. The guy kept bumping me and pointing at the girls cleavage, like he was in high school.

These MAGA people live in their own reality series. Like uneducated WV's who were raised in shacks.

Posted by: Dyyck ()
Date: February 22, 2021 09:46AM

They told us they were Trump supporters. What else did they lie about?

Posted by: Lying, Corrupt, Cheating Trump ()
Date: February 22, 2021 02:23PM

Dyyck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They told us they were Trump supporters. What
> else did they lie about?

LOL!

Posted by: LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! ()
Date: February 22, 2021 04:59PM

It's just so enjoyable to see more Trump MAGA supporters being jailed every day and new charges on ones already in jail.

Posted by: My MAGA neighbortards ()
Date: February 22, 2021 05:45PM

My MAGA neighbors live off Gov money and have a lot of guns in the house. Their son is in his 40's and still lives with them. They all smoke even though one of the parents has cancer. They are generally good-hearted people if you keep them off politics. There is no room for debate regarding Trump and how great he is.

Posted by: Cleansing of MAGA, Lock Them UP ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:13PM

Put all the fags in jail!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.