HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I want anal sex with my wife. She hates the thought.
Posted by: Backdoor husband ()
Date: July 29, 2014 05:04PM

First of all, we have done it in the past. She HATES IT!! She'll say that her vagina must not be tight enough and that's why I want it. She thinks that after having two children, it's not, but she's not the same as he was 4 years ago and I'm not either. It has nothing to with that.

No, I just like it.

She says my sexual desires scare her. That she doesn't want to feel degraded that way. That I'm always asking for it. I've brought it up only twice in the past year. But I've never told her she doesn't love me if she won't do it.

She certainly shows me appreciation for the things I do for her, but she says,"I don't want it. Plain and simple." I don't know what to do.

I can't understand that. Girlfriends previous to marrying her did it all the time, and usually on their recommendation. (And no, I'm not considering cheating and going back to them. Most of them are married anyhow.)

She says she loves me and appreciates what I sacrifice for our family, but that's not even it. I don't feel some sense of entitlement, just a desire for something different.

I don't want to pressure her to give me something that makes her feel dirty and wrong, but I really want this and really want her to be okay with doing it.

Help please!

Any advice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I want anal sex with my wife. She hates the thought.
Posted by: DeepDarkSecret ()
Date: July 29, 2014 05:23PM

Dood Jane has a DeepDarkSecret. Just sayin.
DDS

Posted by: DDS ()
Date: July 29, 2014 05:26PM

Posted by: Backdoor husband ()
Date: July 29, 2014 06:03PM

Yeah, I know. I had heard she had posted something on FFXU and gotten back a lot of trash responses. I wanted to post my side of the story before it got out of hand or someone gave her bad advice.

Posted by: gay is gay ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:12PM

Backdoor husband

you are gay - fact

you want to fuck ass

ass is ass no matter what

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.