HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ALERT: facist arlington levies tax on free association of people on private property to go to privte property
Posted by: perseverence ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:40PM

ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) Officials in Arlington will require the organizers of pub crawls to get a permit and pay for any county services the event uses.

The Arlington County Board voted unanimously Saturday to require the permits. Officials say (fuck off you all)

The county manager will develop the details for managing the pub crawls.

oh a public manager of drinking a beer. you mother fucking peice of crap.

--------------------------
Pub crawls, the wildly popular events that encourage people to travel from bar to bar for drink specials, will not be banned in Arlington County’s retail corridors as a result of a vote by the County Board to scrutinize them more carefully.

But those who sponsor the events soon will have to start picking up the tab for police and cleanup crews, which some bar owners and promoters say could kill the crawls nonetheless.

-----------------------------
the people of the USA underder equity law (2000 years of) and the USA Constitution etc, have the right to freely associate

while there is contention if gov protests clogging public access must be "allowed by gov" being protested (note we also have the right of redress)

THE RIGHT TO ASSOCIATE PRIVATELY AND TO GATHER TO PRIVATE PLACES IS NON-ARGUABLE YOU DEMOCRAT SACKS OF SHIT

IF I HEAR YOUR SUCKING TAX MONEY UNDER THE NAME OF "MANAGING BEER DRINKING" YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME
Attachments:
facist.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ALERT: facist arlington levies tax on free association of people on private property to go to privte property
Posted by: 7667V ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:41PM

(one of many free websites doing this)

pub-crawls.meetup.com/cities/us/va/arlington

find meetup groups for your favorite actvities in your area - meetup.com

Re: ALERT: facist arlington levies tax on free association of people on private property to go to privte property
Posted by: mLhD3 ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:44PM

truly ? these meetup people ask for money up front , you find out later they only arrange meetups at places with cover charges , and the beer is real expensive and they get kick backs from bar owners. now the gov workers want a peice of the scam - since they are the worst scamemrs.

i never did a bar meetup once - who wants to meet up with scammers ?

i'd pay to not see them

Posted by: Sorry didnt read, need medic? ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:48PM

perseverence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) Officials in Arlington will
> require the organizers of pub crawls to get a
> permit and pay for any county services the event
> uses.
>
> The Arlington County Board voted unanimously
> Saturday to require the permits. Officials say
> (fuck off you all)
>
> The county manager will develop the details for
> managing the pub crawls.
>
> oh a public manager of drinking a beer. you
> mother fucking peice of crap.
>
> --------------------------
> Pub crawls, the wildly popular events that
> encourage people to travel from bar to bar for
> drink specials, will not be banned in Arlington
> County’s retail corridors as a result of a vote
> by the County Board to scrutinize them more
> carefully.
>
> But those who sponsor the events soon will have to
> start picking up the tab for police and cleanup
> crews, which some bar owners and promoters say
> could kill the crawls nonetheless.
>
> -----------------------------
> the people of the USA underder equity law (2000
> years of) and the USA Constitution etc, have the
> right to freely associate
>
> while there is contention if gov protests clogging
> public access must be "allowed by gov" being
> protested (note we also have the right of
> redress)
>
> THE RIGHT TO ASSOCIATE PRIVATELY AND TO GATHER TO
> PRIVATE PLACES IS NON-ARGUABLE YOU DEMOCRAT SACKS
> OF SHIT
>
> IF I HEAR YOUR SUCKING TAX MONEY UNDER THE NAME OF
> "MANAGING BEER DRINKING" YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME

Do you foam at the mouth when you write this shit? Seriously. Fuck, man so many angry republican idiots on this forum, and they think we mad. Atleast we don't post long titled threads rife with typos as if you were pounding the keyboard as you blurrily squint through your adrenaline induced panic attack over... what again? Sorry I tend to not even read these posts, mostly just make fun of the OPs.

Posted by: 4PmY9 ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:50PM

ARLINGTON, Va. (AP) -- Officials in Arlington County have approved approximately $2 million for renovations at one of the county's biggest and most popular parks.

The Arlington County Board voted Saturday to approve the improvements to Virginia Highlands Park, which is near the Pentagon City Metro station. The money will be used to replace six tennis courts, two tennis practice courts and two basketball courts. A new basketball junior half-court will also be built.

Other improvements include installing new fencing, replacing court lighting and adding shade structures.

--------------------------------------
except your not allowed to use parkland (forestry service) wildlife refuge (park land) for building city recreation facilities

any wildlife land move must be reallocated elsewhere

they are spending shitloads of cash for shade ? stand under a tree. for lighting ? they arrest you for being at the park at dark (facists) and the Sun - is free. tennis courts ? well then you need a tennis house you'll next tell me.

yes. bug you can't steal parkland for gov. recreation facilitie: you have to use purchased land that IS NOT WILDLIFE AREA

bitch

"NY plows over central park and installs yoga facility". no. they didn't. they protected the trees, proud of it, and there isn't any facist fencing : and NY is democrat

Posted by: cymuh ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:52PM

Maserati opens dealership in Arlington

The brand is expanding its presence in the D.C. area with a new showroom in Arlington, and the company wants you to consider one if its flashy cars for your commute.

----------------------
oh really. our poor community is so hard up they have the cash to sell the most expensive production cars.

really tell me more stories

Posted by: FGtGF ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:52PM

import cars

the mother fucker gov workers in this area don't buy american

Posted by: xuttU ()
Date: July 29, 2014 04:24PM

> Do you foam at the mouth when you write this shit?

wut ?

Posted by: XHC4P ()
Date: July 31, 2014 02:07PM

oh is it old white people law we dont' have to follow mrs bullova ?

Universal Declaration of Human Rights, eleanor roosavelt**, signed by 50 countries incl arabs and China...

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

PREAMBLE

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech

Article 13.

* (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
* (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

---------------------
(the list of rights mostly parallels napolean bonaparts "code civil", actaully made by freedom fights which he signed - which our american forefathers of course had read and in part used. luisiana still uses code civil form of equity law maybe more for show in modern terms.)

In 1791, Louis Michel le Peletier de Saint-Fargeau presented a new criminal code to the national Constituent Assembly.[4] He explained that it outlawed only "true crimes", and not "phony offenses created by superstition, feudalism, the tax system, and [royal] despotism"

copy that louis - phony laws create for taxation - heard loud and clear

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: July 31, 2014 09:28PM

Very odd because I thought pub crawling hipster when for the beer, not the WHINE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9_aBj1Z84

Posted by: 4nkut ()
Date: August 01, 2014 02:21PM

i'm a hideous facist. i can make up a law to take any money i can smell whereever and whenever i want, citing some bullshit code, chasing people down with armed employees

i can then be executed for the same , as a corrupt destructive leader who betrayed trust

Posted by: tvx7h ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:50PM

i thought it was illegal to select a small group of people who would not have enough clout to object, and concoct a special tax that applies only to them

i'm pretty sure non-smokers taxing smokers with the claim "increased healthcare cost" is a lie. but i really know who is benefitting: congress - they are making a killing of that tax

thenthere's the tobacco lawsuits: they sued to have funds to treat smokers health but set nothing aside for healthcare. smokers die young and many don't get treatment: that's less healthcare not more. HOWEVER - they don't spend the money on tobacco anyway: infact Richmond democrats who have 3x-15x the normal pay and can afford to smoke? they have been using the lawsuit money on POLITICALLY RELATED FUNDS - to expand democrat and democrat housing - nothing to do with tobacco

Posted by: GMNdY ()
Date: August 01, 2014 03:52PM

i thought there was already accounting - lemme ask the accountant - for alcohol

the alcohol taxes, the bar taxes, the added fees for alcoho DUI

-------------------------
are these fucking jokers saying they didn't get the money ?

listen democrat peices of shit: you got the money, we know you did, and filing reports sayign you didn't isn't goign to do anything but paint you as the liars you are

Posted by: 7wTP6 ()
Date: August 03, 2014 11:50AM

oh a public manager of going out to have a beer. you mother fucking peice of crap.

Posted by: JnVXj ()
Date: August 05, 2014 10:22AM

yea gimme the Arlington manager of affairs of bar hopping.

i have a descrimination complaint there is no black leadership and no all black bar hopping groups in the area. this is definitely a lawsuit

??? only in 2014 could you ever hear that ???

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.