HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
silverline. bullova claims win for small business: win for WHO ? let's look.
Posted by: perseverence ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:30AM

WTOP (radio sue)

Silver Line a boon to small business, too. A Tysons Corner small business looks forward to getting a big boost from the Silver Line.

-------------------------
yes it's been a boon for DC's workforce and DC's treasury - a damn trainwreck for NVA residents

so who gets these small businesses ? WTOP was just running articles about democrats giving loans to "the poor of DC" (likely political rats) to start businesses in NVA - the kind that usually fail.

fact is one reason i had less work at my last few jobs is bullova's job programs. she's been using NVA tax money to help DC workers travel to NVA to take my jobs - while at the same time attacking my right to move (travel in any manner) using armed forces

bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: silverline. bullova claims win for small business: win for WHO ? let's look.
Posted by: EteN4 ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:31AM

many contractors and equip that worked on that were out of state am i right ?

let's get a list of who was hired to build this, how much money they got paid and best of all

who is paying the bill - the damn thing runs at a loss i hear

Re: silverline. bullova claims win for small business: win for WHO ? let's look.
Posted by: Sharoom Bullover ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:47AM

This is ridiculous. Everybody knows the illegal aliens who did 90% of the construction labor aren't just DC residents. They are Citizens of the World
and know no borders or boundaries.

Posted by: Pedro Gomez-Gonzales ()
Date: July 29, 2014 10:51AM

Watch for the grand opening of Pedro's Print Shop in Tysons. The DC location will still remain open in Adams Morgan. Get your drivers license, birth certificate,
and PhD from Harvard all in one stop. Discounts for MS-13 members.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.