HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: The Best Democrat for the Republican Victory in 2014
Posted by: LIB FAIL # 349 ()
Date: July 29, 2014 09:50AM

Debs gets herself PWND while trying lay into the typical Libtard screed while in Nevada

Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-550x594.jpgDebbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida congresswoman and chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, was called out during an interview for making a false statement about Nevada Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval.

Schultz appeared on Ralston Reports, a Nevada-based political talk show hosted by John Ralston, to discuss two federal appeals court rulings issued on Tuesday which raise questions over whether federal subsidies can be given to individuals who purchased health insurance on state exchanges.

“Just take a state like Nevada, where you have a governor who refused to implement a state exchange and as a result people who get Affordable Care Act health-care plans are getting them on the federal exchange,” Wasserman Schultz told Ralston.

But the Democrat had her facts completely wrong, and Ralston let her know.

“Let me just stop you for a second, because you’re misinformed about that,” Ralston said. “Brian Sandoval put in a state exchange. He did, so whoever briefed you on that is wrong. He did put in a state exchange. He was the first Republican governor to do that.”

The correction put Wasserman Schultz on the defensive.

“OK. That’s not even the point I’m making,” she said, adding “I stand corrected. I’m not from Nevada.”

“I know, that’s why I say, it’s not your fault,” said Ralston, throwing the congresswoman a desperately-needed lifeline.

Her interviewer was overly generous in cutting her off before exposing herself for the true d-bag she is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: The Best Democrat for the Republican Victory in 2014
Posted by: Big Deal ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:16PM

So she made a mistake. Just wait until Rick Perry announces his candidacy. Bloopers galore.

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: The Best Democrat for the Republican Victory in 2014
Posted by: conVince ()
Date: July 29, 2014 05:13PM

She is the perfekt blowhard leader of the korrupt demokrat party.

------------------------------------

twitter @EyeAmU

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:22AM

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was, currently is, and always will be an uninformed, partisan and not so smart political hack so give her a break. Anyone with any political sense considers the source and just ignores anything she says.

Posted by: Dreamer of Dreams ()
Date: July 30, 2014 04:50AM

Inquisitive One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Debbie Wasserman Schultz was, currently is, and
> always will be an uninformed, partisan and not so
> smart political hack so give her a break. Anyone
> with any political sense considers the source and
> just ignores anything she says.

Unfortunately, whatever evil spews out of her mouth clearly works because the worst president ever got elected twice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.