HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Amero
Posted by: The News ()
Date: February 28, 2009 02:14PM

I've heard a bit about The Amero, the alleged currency for the USA, Canada, and Mexico (and maybe the Carribean islands). Is this stuff true, or just some conspiracy stuff? As the story goes, "The People" are going to demand a new currency to replace our current system, similiar to Bretton Woods, and that time when we dropped the gold standard. Has anybody else heard of this stuff?

Europe = Euro

North America = Amero (??)

Africa = Kadaffi, Mbeki, Mugabe, and a few others have called for a single currency for Africa.

Can anybody shed insight to this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Amero
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 28, 2009 02:49PM

Not gonna happen. Although if it did, at least the mexicans wouldn't have to come here for american money.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 28, 2009 03:07PM

It's mostly conspiracy-type stuff, but the concept is not untrue. Some economists talked about a common currency among NAFTA nations, but it's unlikely it would ever happen. Unlike the EU, the economies of the US, Canada, and Mexico are too different, and the US economy would be too dominant.

There are still a few loonies out there that claim there is a secret group within the US government working to implement this, and claims that people have actually seen these "Amero's". It's all a bunch of crap though, look it up on snopes.com.

Date: February 28, 2009 03:23PM

The News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've heard a bit about The Amero, the alleged
> currency for the USA, Canada, and Mexico (and
> maybe the Carribean islands). Is this stuff true,
> or just some conspiracy stuff? As the story goes,
> "The People" are going to demand a new currency to
> replace our current system, similiar to Bretton
> Woods, and that time when we dropped the gold
> standard. Has anybody else heard of this stuff?
>
> Europe = Euro
>
> North America = Amero (??)
>
> Africa = Kadaffi, Mbeki, Mugabe, and a few others
> have called for a single currency for Africa.
>
> Can anybody shed insight to this?

The defacto currency for North America is already the U.S. dollar.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 28, 2009 08:10PM

USD FTW! :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Durrrr. ()
Date: March 03, 2009 05:16PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> It's mostly conspiracy-type stuff, but the concept
> is not untrue. Some economists talked about a
> common currency among NAFTA nations, but it's
> unlikely it would ever happen. Unlike the EU, the
> economies of the US, Canada, and Mexico are too
> different, and the US economy would be too
> dominant.
>

Yeah, the US economy would be too dominant. At least, that would have been true about 15 years ago. Maybe even 2 years ago. But apparently we're going through an economic crisis at the moment. But those that call this a crisis are probably just loonies with ideation of conspiracy theories.

I wonder how you concluded that the various economies of european nations were all so similar before they started normalizing them in 1948, when the plans for the EU were born? Yes, most people only found out about the EU in the mid-90's and therefore conclude that it made sense, since their economies were so similar anyways. But that took decades to bring about.

Consolidation is going to happen. Consolidation is happening.

But, just keep telling yourself that it isn't going to happen, and when this crisis culminates in the "solution" of a global central bank, you can blame Obama and wish that the Republicans had saved us, and welcome the new central bank as the savior to all our problems.

Crisis, reaction, solution. It's happening right now, and as you all bicker over which party is better, like they want you to do, both parties are following the plan to the letter.

Date: March 03, 2009 05:48PM

Durrrr. Wrote:
> Yeah, the US economy would be too dominant. At
> least, that would have been true about 15 years
> ago. Maybe even 2 years ago. But apparently
> we're going through an economic crisis at the
> moment. But those that call this a crisis are
> probably just loonies with ideation of conspiracy
> theories.
>
> I wonder how you concluded that the various
> economies of european nations were all so similar
> before they started normalizing them in 1948, when
> the plans for the EU were born? Yes, most people
> only found out about the EU in the mid-90's and
> therefore conclude that it made sense, since their
> economies were so similar anyways. But that took
> decades to bring about.
>
> Consolidation is going to happen. Consolidation
> is happening.
>
> But, just keep telling yourself that it isn't
> going to happen, and when this crisis culminates
> in the "solution" of a global central bank, you
> can blame Obama and wish that the Republicans had
> saved us, and welcome the new central bank as the
> savior to all our problems.
>
> Crisis, reaction, solution. It's happening right
> now, and as you all bicker over which party is
> better, like they want you to do, both parties are
> following the plan to the letter.
Attachments:
conspiracy!.jpg

Posted by: asshat ()
Date: March 04, 2009 12:48AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Not gonna happen. Although if it did, at least
> the mexicans wouldn't have to come here for
> american money.

i wouldnt speak so soon Mr.meph, today i saw on the news Obama saying that a world government is the solution. This scares me for one reason, a world government would eradicate what little is left of the constitution, and make it even harder (if need be) to revolutionize and overthrow a government.

Posted by: Durrr ()
Date: March 04, 2009 01:30AM

asshat Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not gonna happen. Although if it did, at least
> > the mexicans wouldn't have to come here for
> > american money.
>
>
> i wouldnt speak so soon Mr.meph, today i saw on
> the news Obama saying that a world government is
> the solution. This scares me for one reason, a
> world government would eradicate what little is
> left of the constitution, and make it even harder
> (if need be) to revolutionize and overthrow a
> government.

Rush spent the last decade denying that there were plans for a world government, and recently he started saying that Obama was going to bring it about.

So which is it?

Of course, the diehard wing nuts are going to say that this all started with Obama. The Republicans would never sell out their country, it had to be a commie liberal.

Of course, these things don't come about over night. They've been working towards this for 40 years. Almost as long, but not as openly, as the European Union was formed.

People don't like to believe the worst, and they'll explain it away right up to the point where it is no longer deniable, and then they'll just blame whichever party they don't like. Too bad that doesn't change the end game.

Hell, David Rockefeller has been shooting his mouth off about this for years. He knew that most people wouldn't believe it, even when he said things like:

“… it would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government …”
- David Rockefeller in Baden-Baden, Germany 1991, thanking major media for keeping secret for decades the movement of the prophetic one world government.

or....

In 2002 Rockefeller authored his autobiography “Memoirs” wherein, on page 405," Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

But I'm sure it's all just a conspiracy theory, right? It's too uncomfortable an idea to take seriously. Better to brush it aside and presume anyone who talks about it is crazy and should wear a tin foil hat. I feel much better just keeping my head in the sand and ridiculing those who have woken up to reality.

Posted by: Clay ()
Date: March 27, 2009 11:01PM

Don't be to quick to count it out, Obama is a lover of the New World Order, and with the economic disaster that he is giving us, our dollar won't be any better than a peso by the end of the year. Since the people in this country voted out the GOP, there are no checks and balances now, except for Communist China, and they are sick of buying our bad debt, if they quit investing in our economy, then inflation will go through the roof, and our dollar will hit the floor.
Besides the EU, and the soon North American Union, there will be 10 of these unions in all, and I can name you nine of them if you want. This is not just for America, but for the entire globe. It is what the democrats have been voting for years to get this, and now since you asked for it, and without any further a du.
The New World Order.

Date: March 27, 2009 11:08PM

Clay Wrote:
>>>> The New World Order.

LOL, the New World Order was a GOP thing, just watch

Posted by: Clay ()
Date: March 27, 2009 11:15PM

First of all, Nobody said it was Obama that started this. This has spanned many years ago, and even when George Bush Sr. was president, he spoke of a new world order. Nobody is blaming Obama for starting this, but he is involved in it. His white house staff is 90% CFR Counsil on Foreign Relations, and most of them are trilateralist. These are the people that thanked the New York Times and other papers for keeping this from the American People so that they could complete their agenda, and it was David Rockerfeller who spoke on behalf of the CFR. Obama however is just the guy they have groomed for it. A young go getter, who is up and starting in the political arena. Just how do you think he got up and running so fast. $$$ ( there is a hint )

Date: March 27, 2009 11:27PM

Clay Wrote:
>>> First of all, Nobody said it was Obama that started this.

In other words, it's just the same fringe conspiracy nonsense that it was 20 yrs ago.

Great point your making.

Next up: Fake Moon Landings!

Posted by: meep ()
Date: March 28, 2009 12:29AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Clay Wrote:
> >>> First of all, Nobody said it was Obama that
> started this.
>
>
> In other words, it's just the same fringe
> conspiracy nonsense that it was 20 yrs ago.
>
> Great point your making.
>
> Next up: Fake Moon Landings!

TheMeeper--

do you not understand that it took the Euro 40 years to get into place. The NWO stuff started after the assassination of J.F.K....46 years ago. I for one wishes and hopes in was nonsense, but as said earlier 90% of the white house are members of: Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral group, and the Bilderburg group(which met at the WHS marriot crazy!). Those three groups are all very secretive and advocators of a NWO. Open your eyes son use your brain and say yes to freedom.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 28, 2009 03:58AM

As I read this thread I couldn't help but think that the mortgage melt-down was obvious. The govt told banks to lend to those who couldn't afford it basically, this was a crisis in the makin'.

Bush told the people to go spend, bad advice no matter who you are, especially from a self-appointed leader.

We have no business trying to taking care of someone elses' business (Iraq, Afgan, Pakistan, Israel, etc.) when we don't have our business taken care of properly. Plus, it's a distraction from the important issues like the subject of this thread. We are facing some of the most serious and critical times since our independence.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 28, 2009 04:14AM

][

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 02:25PM by Alias.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 28, 2009 04:27AM

What.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 28, 2009 05:06AM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 02:23PM by Alias.

Date: March 28, 2009 08:13AM

> TheMeeper--
> do you not understand that it took the Euro 40 years to get into place. The NWO stuff started after the assassination of J.F.K....46 years ago. I for one wishes and hopes in was nonsense, but as said earlier 90% of the white house are members of: Council of Foreign Relations, Trilatera group, and the Bilderburg group(which met at the WHS marriot crazy!). Those three groups are all very secretive and advocators of a NWO. Open your eyes son use your brain and say yes to freedom.

file.php?40,file=2341

Posted by: doop a doop meep a meep ()
Date: March 28, 2009 11:25AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> > > TheMeeper--
> > do you not understand that it took the Euro 40
> years to get into place. The NWO stuff started
> after the assassination of J.F.K....46 years ago.
> I for one wishes and hopes in was nonsense, but as
> said earlier 90% of the white house are members
> of: Council of Foreign Relations, Trilatera group,
> and the Bilderburg group(which met at the WHS
> marriot crazy!). Those three groups are all very
> secretive and advocators of a NWO. Open your eyes
> son use your brain and say yes to freedom.
>
>

is that all your brain is capable of producing? You are ignorant and its quite funny.

Date: March 28, 2009 12:25PM

doop a doop meep a meep Wrote:
---------------------------------
> is that all your brain is capable of producing?
> You are ignorant and its quite funny.

I'm so convinced by your argument that I just bought stock in Reynolds Wrap!

Posted by: Hi, My name is Meeper, I am Mentally RETARDED :)! ()
Date: March 28, 2009 03:01PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> doop a doop meep a meep Wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> > is that all your brain is capable of producing?
> > You are ignorant and its quite funny.
>
>
> I'm so convinced by your argument that I just
> bought stock in Reynolds Wrap!

so you proved me wrong!! more dumb than i thought.

Ignorance and Reynolds Wrap wont help you, were not discussing aliens dummy, were talking about corruption within OUR country, but what-ev you serve no importance to life so who cares if the constitution is nullified!!!

Posted by: Clueless ()
Date: March 28, 2009 03:37PM

Get a life

Date: March 28, 2009 03:59PM

> so you proved me wrong!! more dumb than i thought.
>
>
> Ignorance and Reynolds Wrap wont help you, were
> not discussing aliens dummy, were talking about
> corruption within OUR country, but what-ev you
> serve no importance to life so who cares if the
> constitution is nullified!!!

Attachments:
newworldorder.jpg

Posted by: BobW ()
Date: March 28, 2009 04:12PM

hahaha.... wow..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.