HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone know where can I sign-up to foster refugee children from Guatemala and Honduras?
Posted by: Helping Heart ()
Date: July 18, 2014 02:30PM

It breaks my heart to see these children so alone, scared and in the care of our government. I would love to be able to provide a loving home for at least a few of them.

Thanks in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone know where can I sign-up to foster refugee children from Guatemala and Honduras?
Posted by: hooms ()
Date: July 18, 2014 10:23PM

They are storing a bunch of them in Bristow. These aren't teddy bears, most are teen gang members. You better sleep with a shotgun incase they try to rape and kill you.

Re: Does anyone know where can I sign-up to foster refugee children from Guatemala and Honduras?
Posted by: Sickofpunkseverywhere ()
Date: July 21, 2014 09:08PM

Take the whole bunch of them with you and go back home to el salvador where you all came from and adopt them there! Good riddance to all of you/them!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 21, 2014 10:05PM

Helping Heart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It breaks my heart to see these children so alone,
> scared and in the care of our government. I would
> love to be able to provide a loving home for at
> least a few of them.
>
> Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
monkey-o.gif

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: July 22, 2014 04:11AM

Right now you have to go to Prince William County, they have about 160 of them for you to choose from. They are going quick. Maryland has a bunch but for some reason they are not going quickly. Methinks Maryland is racist against illegals. Hard to believe but that's Maryland for you.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.