HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Soon No More Welfare for Me SOB SOB
Posted by: Stupid Brain Wiped Democrat ()
Date: October 18, 2020 10:34PM

I choose to self destruct because Im too stupid to live and I cant live on welfare forever as when my Democrats destroy the USA there will not be any money to give to me and I refuse to work if I survive

The future to me looks like a black hole in space, but Im too cowardly to do it so I'll let Joe do it for me , that's the only smart thing I will have ever done,

It wont take long until Joe is blackmailed by the Ukrainians because of Joes involvement in his sons corrupt anti US business there to send US troops into the Ukraine egged on Joes stupid leftist media , starting WW3 with the Russians who with the Red Chinese and North Koreans will fire off a huge surprise wave of nukes that will flatten us all as we sleep..

I'm going to wait for the flash and light my pipe and take a big toke until the lights all go out and I fade into the blackness forever. Actually I just became smart figuring it all out , but it wont do me any good when the nukes hit

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.