HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone here ever spend time in a Virginia prison?
Posted by: getting railroaded ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:30PM

I am going to prison for about two years. My lawyer is telling me to take a class to learn how to survive on the inside. I was in jail about a week but I have never been to prison. There is a chance that I can do my time in jail but there is an equal chance they may send me to the big house. Any advice? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone here ever spend time in a Virginia prison?
Posted by: OGMoneyT'day ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:50PM

boy u gonna get yo a$$ kicked yo butt raped and then u gonna be lickin ballz. hope u like men and don't get shanked

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:52PM

I imagine there's quite a few. Will they speak up? I doubt it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 01:53PM by Stabitha.

Posted by: OGMoneyT'day ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:53PM

oh yea when u lickin ballz make sure to get the taint good so u don't get yo cracker head beat in.

Posted by: Gabe Athouse ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:01PM

What did u do?

Posted by: gbjghgfhv ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:37PM

Don't cower, show respect, don't cower, don't judge anyone, don't cower, keep to yourself, don't cower, accept no gifts, don't cower

Posted by: maximgogol ()
Date: March 10, 2015 05:46PM

You can tell if a confrontation is about to go violent. If it's chest to chest head butt the other guy while he's still running his mouth. Getting sent to the penalty box is better than getting sent to the prison infirmary.

Bring plenty of vaseline. Bubba and Tyrone are gonna have fun with you.

There are many prison videos. One set in southern Ohio, several in California. Watch them for some heads up.

Posted by: eat some worms ()
Date: March 10, 2015 06:31PM

Be sure to practice up on tossing the salad!

Posted by: dick durbin ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:22PM

First thing they do is ask what landed you in prison. Tell them it's not child molesting.

Posted by: PRC grad ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:56PM

gbjghgfhv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't cower, show respect, don't cower, don't
> judge anyone, don't cower, keep to yourself, don't
> cower, accept no gifts, don't cower

If you get to be a trustee in jail and they like you there is a chance you will do a deuce in a county lockup or a regional jail. Otherwise the advice given by gbjghgfhv is the one good bit of advice given so far

Posted by: Well...? ()
Date: March 10, 2015 08:36PM

What was the crime?

Posted by: slippery when wet ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:27PM

Don't drop the soap. Learn to appreciate ramen noodles.

Posted by: CO 2 ()
Date: March 11, 2015 04:54AM

Hey OP, if you are white and get transferred out of county or regional jail they will take you to the Powhatan Reception Center to check you out. If you behave yourself you might get sent to a nice place, if not they will keep you at PRC or send you someplace worse. Like someone said before try to be a trustee or get work release at jail and follow all the rules and there is a good chance you can do 2 in jail. You should listen to your lawyer and take that class.

Posted by: Shithouse Lawyer ()
Date: March 11, 2015 05:14AM

I suspect a few "regulars" that post here will soon be visiting a Virginia prison .

Posted by: Done time ()
Date: March 11, 2015 04:04PM

You have to know how to do time. If you're a bitch or a pussy, you will get owned. Mind your business and follow the rules. And please don't think that it will be like the prisons you see in movies/tv. American prisons/jails are pretty locked down. Meaning the gaurds are running shit, not the monkeys. There's no smoking and you have to pay $1.00 a day to stay in a virginia jail. So I hope you got some money saved for your commissary. Good luck

Posted by: buHGp ()
Date: March 11, 2015 04:58PM

has the prison warden served his time yet for overbilling his pay and services ?

i'm sure he's more than $2,000 into the taxpayer per year if not per month

and that's a felony

Posted by: 31 + 9 ()
Date: September 30, 2020 05:12PM

I just got out. Did 31 months and 9 days. I never got raped but I had to fight a few guys that were trying to steal my stuff. I ripped a guys finger off in a fight that he started and the bastards gave me a extra 7 months for that shit.

Posted by: Eye In The Sky ()
Date: September 30, 2020 06:05PM

Most of the people on this site are habitual offenders who have been in and out of the prison system their whole lives. They use this site to masturbate in caves filled with smoke from their dried camels dung fires where they drink copious amounts of Malibu & Diet.

Beware: There is one guy on here from the tribal regions that is so sick he shits on his own kitchen counter, films it, and posts it on the Internet. This is part of his cyber-stalking routine with fictitious posters he makes up in his head. He works for Uber Eats and is a well known at a glory hole popular with Trump Supporters and Blowjob Lives Matter.
Attachments:
GF2-Uber-Eats.jpg

Posted by: Brian O'felon ()
Date: September 30, 2020 07:38PM

Brian O'laughlen has spent over 2 years in a Virginia prison for over 10 counts of forgery, uttering, and obtaining over $200 under false pretenses. He's taken BBC up the ass seven ways to Sunday.

Posted by: brian went to prison? ()
Date: September 30, 2020 08:13PM

for horse abuse?

Posted by: Andy Dofrane ()
Date: September 30, 2020 08:32PM

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it...but we all knew. Things went on like that for a while. Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

Posted by: Red Onion ()
Date: September 30, 2020 09:21PM

If your white and you can't fight the Niggers will own your ass. Don't borrow or accept anything for free from anybody ever. Stay to yourself. Spend your time learning how to make homemade self
defense weapons that way when shit jumps off you can shank a motherfucker instead of him taking your ass or killing you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.