HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
my trumptard neighbor wanted to go to sturgis even though he doesn't have a bike
Posted by: my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: August 12, 2020 02:30PM

His wife wouldn't give him gas money to drive there. He says bikers are real American men unlike the cucks in NoVa and he prefers to be around them. I told him real men don't have to ask their wives for gas money. He told me he'd have a job if it weren't for Bill Clinton.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my trumptard neighbor wanted to go to sturgis even though he doesn't have a bike
Posted by: Pete Poofter ()
Date: August 12, 2020 02:34PM

Just suck him off and show him what a real man is like.

Re: my trumptard neighbor wanted to go to sturgis even though he doesn't have a bike
Posted by: .my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: August 12, 2020 02:51PM

Pete Poofter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just suck him off and show him what a real man is
> like.

I do that daily

Posted by: LOL @ trumptardz ()
Date: August 12, 2020 03:12PM

Always talking about dick sucking! Always!

Posted by: GuessWho???? ()
Date: August 12, 2020 03:21PM

You don’t need a bike to go to Sturgis. A lot folks are here without bikes. Rent one when you get here. My bike stays parked and I’m going to trailer tow it back home. Off to the boondocks.

Antifas noshow MFs, Sho wanted to bust some heads.

Trump2020

Posted by: no, you don't want Antifa ()
Date: August 12, 2020 05:34PM

Those little germ spreaders have given enough people COVID already (including their own parents, which is gonna bite them severely on the ass when they start finding themselves orphaned); we don't need them infecting the bikers and then having bikers bring the shit home with them.

Posted by: Well... ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:24PM

GuessWho???? Wrote:

> Antifas noshow MFs, Sho wanted to bust some
> heads.
>
> Trump2020

According to the Antifa underground blogs and pics. Antifas has posted they are certainly at Sturgis infect shit. Look for old and young white people white masks. Most are kinda skinny.

Posted by: Harley Dan ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:26PM

I haven't seen any pics with Antifa's on bikes. Some pics with the crackwhores however.

Posted by: LOLZ ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:28PM

LOL @ trumptardz Wrote:
> Always talking about dick sucking! Always!

TDS stands for trump dick suckers, are you surprised? lolz

Posted by: What’s OP Obsession With Sturgis ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:32PM

What’s with Gerry shitposting about Sturgis all the time the past few days? I mean normal people don’t give a fuck. I’m thinking Gerry has has some bad experiences with bikers while working the 66 rest area and Inova parking garage for cock.

Posted by: Wednesday Night Crew ()
Date: August 12, 2020 08:01PM

What’s OP Obsession With Sturgis Wrote:
> What’s with Gerry shitposting about Sturgis all
> the time the past few days? I mean normal people
> don’t give a fuck. I’m thinking Gerry has has
> some bad experiences with bikers while working the
> 66 rest area and Inova parking garage for cock.

I heard Gerry used to let the Wednesday Night Crew at Kilroy’s run a train on him weekly in the back parking lot for $1 and they would never pay him after.
Attachments:
F67E042A-B18E-4F94-BCDB-44D696D6EC5C.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.