HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Answering Surveys from Businesses, Large Ones Mostly?
Posted by: Annoyed by Surveys ()
Date: February 20, 2019 06:30AM

Every get those surveys on your store cash register receipts or you shopped online and get an email to do a 'short' survey? How do you respond? Ignore or not?

Personally, only do them if some benefit to here, such as for certain a free Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich, an Amazon gift card, etc., or have a huge praise or complaint about the company and the service experience. I do not do those which enter you into a sweepstakes to win a big prize or offer you nothing at all. Thought is not my duty to serve corporate America companies marketing departments, whereas the companies should be serving us as we are paying good money for them to provide goods and services to us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Answering Surveys from Businesses, Large Ones Mostly?
Posted by: UMB6X ()
Date: February 20, 2019 09:44AM

Those are a mechanism to harvest your information. Enjoy that free Chic-Fil-et while your cell phone rings continuously with more surveys, and Marriott Resorts offers.

Also, there's a Nigerian prince looking for you to get you to help him move huge amounts of money to safe countries. Easy money!

Posted by: UDUYK ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:31AM

The amount of telemarketing calls I receive is on the low side. Most of those unwanted calls I receive are the 703-next three digits the same as my mobile number. My email blocks using Sieve code, blocking it down to the email, subject, and even spam tag, and very few false positives, I have only received less than 25 spam emails in the last two years ago. I do allow Chick-fil-a to email me because I believe in their values. Others I either do not give them my email address. Or if online order, I unsubscribe once or twice on the first unwanted marketing emails, and if that does not work, my Sieve code I set up to block their email and it sends an automated reject email saying their email was not received and let them have fun hitting the delete button at their end which have done with the Washington Post, Figis, and others. If you are interested in Sieve email blocking, https://www.fastmail.com/ has it, and the $20 a year I pay them for it since 2003 is well worth it.

Posted by: Jeorge H Waters ()
Date: August 03, 2019 10:49AM

I never even look at those ones which offer nothing but all the other kinds are fine I think. Speaking of the ones that offer big prizes, look at the survey from home depot, for example, here you can find some information - https://surveytricks.com . And it's even better when you can spend a few minutes on a survey and get a small freebie guaranteed.

Posted by: Brizz ()
Date: January 10, 2020 02:43AM

99% of the customers show their interest in the stores, which gives more rewards for their survey. Whenever you take the Kroger survey, we can win 50 fuel points for free.if we complete the survey on https://www.krogerfeedback.app/ ,get chance to win $5000.

Posted by: Haileyy ()
Date: August 02, 2020 07:37PM

Guys, thank you for these links and right now I love taking them too. I learned about all this stuff right there on SurveyClarity and I'm really happy that I did it. It's such an easy way of getting cash online for me. If you haven't tried it yet, then I recommend you to check that website right there

Posted by: krogers food poisoning ()
Date: August 02, 2020 08:14PM

Brizz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 99% of the customers show their interest in the
> stores, which gives more rewards for their survey.
> Whenever you take the Kroger survey, we can win 50
> fuel points for free.if we complete the survey on
> https://www.krogerfeedback.app/ ,get chance to win
> $5000.

Every time I (used to ) shop at Krogers I contracted norovirus from your filthy products. I always say - never shop at krogers unless you really enjoy hugging the john and heaving your guts out all night long.

Posted by: XDBJV ()
Date: August 02, 2020 08:41PM

krogers food poisoning Wrote:
-----------------------------

I
> always say - never shop at krogers unless you
> really enjoy hugging the john and heaving your
> guts out all night long.

I DO enjoy those things, thanks for the tip!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.