HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just bought Hedge Trimmers
Posted by: Johnny hedge clipper ()
Date: July 29, 2020 08:28PM

Ive been trimming hedges by hand my whole life and decided to pick up electrical hedge trimmer from Harbor Freight - $36 with a coupon. Cheap as shit. It is fucking great! Cut my trimming time from about 5 hours to about 1 hour and it looks better too. Honestly I feel stupid waiting this long.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just bought Hedge Trimmers
Posted by: Tool Time ()
Date: July 29, 2020 09:05PM

That’s awesome and glad you figured it out. By the way, they make power drills now that will save your hands a lot of agony.

Posted by: trim your bush ()
Date: July 29, 2020 09:13PM

is that a euphemism for getting your pubes under control?

Posted by: Smart Shopper ()
Date: July 29, 2020 09:55PM

Those trimmers won’t last long. Harbor freight stuff is all cheap ass Chinese crap.

Posted by: white man ()
Date: July 29, 2020 10:16PM

Some of the Harbor Freight stuff isn't bad. There's some shit there, but goddamn it's cheap.

Posted by: my trumptard neighbor ()
Date: August 02, 2020 04:52PM

In April my trumptard neighbor somehow managed to slice off the tip of his finger trying to use a hedge trimmer.

His wife had to take him to the urgent carter clinic. Feeling benevolent, I went over and finished the trim job for them. (Occasionally I am kind to trumptardz as a form of outreach.)

Posted by: hedge fund manager ()
Date: August 02, 2020 04:58PM

Much of Hazard Fraught is fine for the home gamer. They wont last under commercial use but if you are repairing your cars half dozen times a year, or doing repairs or hedge trimming just on one home they are a great, cheap way to get power tools for the job. I have an Earthquake impact wrench ive had for 4 years now and I love it. Its held up well and works on frozen bolts and lug nuts really well. Hell at 36 bucks you could lend your trimmers out to a neighbor with no fucks to give if he reefs on them. Just get new ones.

Posted by: Yep!! ()
Date: August 02, 2020 05:14PM

Johnny hedge clipper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ive been trimming hedges by hand my whole life and
> decided to pick up electrical hedge trimmer from
> Harbor Freight - $36 with a coupon. Cheap as
> shit. It is fucking great! Cut my trimming time
> from about 5 hours to about 1 hour and it looks
> better too. Honestly I feel stupid waiting this
> long.

It's a whole new world now. Technology. State of Art stuff!!! Sad part is that those trimmers will be obsolete by end of summer.

Posted by: FUCK WEEDEN ()
Date: August 02, 2020 05:31PM

my trumptard neighbor Wrote:
> In April my trumptard neighbor somehow managed to
> slice off the tip of his finger trying to use a
> hedge trimmer.
>
> His wife had to take him to the urgent carter
> clinic. Feeling benevolent, I went over and
> finished the trim job for them. (Occasionally I am
> kind to trumptardz as a form of outreach.)

This reminds me of a cowboys game, maybe 5 years ago? Romo got knocked out and the back up Weeden was starting the next game, which was a regular season game, but a big game to make the playoffs against the cardinals.
As you know, cowboys always mostly found ways to fuck shit up, they’ve had a few good seasons and superbowl wins, but I been a fan since 76, and most games, you never know what’s gonna happen..So, very Sunday, I drink and make Mexican tacos, game starts, I’m drinking, and seeing this weeden guy not doing jack shit, at the half, I’m cutting up the vegetables for my tacos, 3 quarter starts and I believe the cowboys are losing by 10? 3rd quarter, I’m chopping up veggies, the this weeden asshole has not completed ONE FUCKING PASS YET, ITS THE FUCKING 3RD QUARTER, I got my knife in my hand, and THIS FUCKER GETS HIS FIRET COMPLETION, ITS A FUCKING INT!!! I take the knife and jam it hard into the coffee table and my hand slides down the blade, blood shooting everywhere, all over house where I walk, I call my GF, who sends neighbors to check on me. I answer door but I have my hand/fingers wrapped in toilet paper and tell him to go, my girl gets home and takes me to ER...4 fingers cut to bone.
DONT WATCH THE COWBOYS WITH DANGEROUS TOOLS, cutting utensils, etc!

Posted by: well, that's diffferent ()
Date: August 02, 2020 06:40PM

Football is exciting (or was before trump ruined it), so we all get a little carried away. But nobody should get carried away over trimming a hedge.

Posted by: Can’t remember ()
Date: August 02, 2020 06:44PM

well, that's diffferent Wrote:
> Football is exciting (or was before trump ruined
> it), so we all get a little carried away. But
> nobody should get carried away over trimming a
> hedge.

And I’m trying to figure out why I thought it was such an important game, I think game 9, 2014...maybe cowboys were trying to keep pace, don’t remember

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.