HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Twitter, run by jewish blooded persons and jewish run news media, BANS THE STAR OF DAVID (Jewish equivalent of Catholicism). Wikipedia claims Star of David "isn't jewish in origin" and that jews "got the idea from Arab literature"
Posted by: CNN - corrupt nigger network ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:35PM

https://michaelsavage.com/star-of-david-deemed-hateful-imagery-by-twitter/

now, this is in israel, so you potentially have israel website operators under the twitter name (there are likely democrats in israel as there are in usa) - there is no news that california based twitter did the blocking (but i wouldn't doubt it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

Jewish usage of the symbol was inherited from medieval Arabic literature by Kabbalists for use in talismanic protective amulets (segulot)

The symbol was also used in Christian churches as a decorative motif many centuries before its first known use

"was never a Jewish symbol"

(I'm 100% sure this is untrue as I now area Jews in my area have favored the display of the symbol in their windows. Living in springfield va I asked my neighbors what the star in the window was for. they explain it was about religion and peace and that those in trouble were welcome in times of need. This was springfield in the 1980's, not springfield in the "me generation / millenial generation", of course. were' talking about the greatest geeneration or great depression generation)

TWITTER HAS BOTH BLOCKED THE PAGES BUT ALSO REFUSES TO SAY WHY

IN OTHER WORDS: THEY INTENTIONALLY BLOCKED THE PAGES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Twitter, run by jewish blooded persons and jewish run news media, BANS THE STAR OF DAVID (Jewish equivalent of Catholicism). Wikipedia claims Star of David "isn't jewish in origin" and that jews "got the idea from Arab literature"
Posted by: OMG THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:39PM

Where are Twitter's servers?
After an extensive search in which it considered multiple East Coast sites, Twitter has settled on Atlanta as the location for its next data center.

corrupt nigger network, CNN, promotes twitter continually

(they own part of twitter)

IT'S SERVER BASE IS IN ATLANTA* where federal money is used to fund BLM, a nigger run city

(unlike google, wikipedia, which has servers in china, uk, india, etc - not all "websites" are multiply home - not very web based enterprises get that far)

Re: Twitter, run by jewish blooded persons and jewish run news media, BANS THE STAR OF DAVID (Jewish equivalent of Catholicism). Wikipedia claims Star of David "isn't jewish in origin" and that jews "got the idea from Arab literature"
Date: July 23, 2020 02:40PM

i always assumed twitter was another crazy california venture burning weed

i had no idea they were so closely connected to CNN (corrupt nigger network)

Date: July 23, 2020 02:43PM

there is also news that twitter might be running on Amazon servers

(i tried to start a server on that - the ad said i could start one for free - after an hour of reading and then signing up they DIDN'T NOT ALLOW ME TO LOG IN, and sent and solicitation for $500 / month fee)

meanwhile - democrats are running (things like google apps, linux, etc) using Amazon

you see: democrats get big tech resources FOR FREE and FEDERALLY FUNDED, anyone else gets an obstructive waste of time, lies, and deceptions

Date: July 23, 2020 02:44PM

some report twitter is "on google cloud"

the bottom line here is: it's democrat big tech industry supported

and it's time those ASSHOLES BEGAN PAYING THE PRICE OF ALL THE GOVERNMENT LOANS THEY TOOK

Posted by: JNHPH ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:49PM

Attachments:
padded cell.jpg
Unknown.jpg

Posted by: it is very simple OP ()
Date: July 23, 2020 03:04PM

victim status means rape, murder, steal is kosher for victims

the ww2 victim status is wearing off so need to recharge the victim battery with more fake attacks

Posted by: osdfkfk ()
Date: July 27, 2020 03:24PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.