HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: Mitt was a bad choice ()
Date: July 08, 2014 05:39PM

Did Romney just feel entitled to the job because he is rich?

Who did he want to help?

He campaigned against his OWN healthcare law...so he clearly stood for nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: uvvth ()
Date: July 08, 2014 06:43PM

Could you try finding a current topic? We are done with Mittens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: Don't really get it? ()
Date: July 08, 2014 09:47PM

So should very state law become federal law?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: Gt4x7 ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:06PM

he also admitted selling of USA companies because more money would be made if their heads were sold off

and he said he'd lived in mexico and had transfered allot of USA money to build factories there using (american citizen) investor moneys

and who wants a ROM knee ?

especially with that joker from NY NY, .... ROB E-MANUAL. they are crafty

----------------------
Summary:

it's as if he did everything he could to convince them you'd rather be a nigger than submitt to a philosophy of rich using your investments to build in foreign countries after which the money and papers dissapear

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: DMNeV ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:08PM

i actually was fond of bush's NAFTA

but not to such extent i have mexican agents nearby making millions in gov lottery, work gov jobs getting 3x-15x what my family got they aren't even citizens

only to learn if i go to mexico i probably don't get 2x what they used to make it's more likely: i'd be shot and there would be no investigtion

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: Mr State ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:16PM

Just because it appears to work for a state doesn't mean the Federal Government should take it over. Ask yourself what has happened to Ma. hospitals, be honest now, ask or investigate what it's benefits and pitfalls are on a local state level.

Or just piss off because, ACA is the Law of the Land, so who f ing cares at this point what Romney did. Duh. Bet you say in your sleep Booosh did it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: CM3cP ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:20PM

Mitt was a bad choice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Romney just feel entitled to the job because
> he is rich?
>
> Who did he want to help?
>
> He campaigned against his OWN healthcare law...so
> he clearly stood for nothing.


Campaigned against his own law at a national level.

Do you understand there is a difference?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why exactly did Mitt Romney want to be president? He had to campaign AGAINST his own health care law!!
Posted by: Mitt ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:27PM

Don't forget Romney flips and flops.

Tomorrow Mitt might be a democrat again.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **     **  ********        ** 
 **     **   **   **   **     **  **              ** 
 **     **    ** **    **     **  **              ** 
 **     **     ***     **     **  ******          ** 
 **     **    ** **     **   **   **        **    ** 
 **     **   **   **     ** **    **        **    ** 
 ********   **     **     ***     ********   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.