HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White woman caught on tape lying to police saying he's threatening her is fired
Posted by: Those high IQ whites at it again ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:41AM

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/amy-cooper-video-new-york/

Amy Cooper is a white New York woman who was recorded in a viral video calling police on a black man who asked her to leash her dog in the Ramble section of Central Park on Memorial Day. The incident on Monday, May 25, quickly spread on social media. The video was posted by the man she called 911 on, Christian Cooper, and Cooper’s sister, Melody Cooper. The video has been viewed more than 5 million times as of Monday night.

Amy Cooper and Christian Cooper are not related.

The video shows Amy Cooper, 41, telling Christian Cooper she would be calling the police on him and saying she would tell dispatchers he was threatening her and her dog. The video does not show Christian Cooper making any threats but does show him standing away from Amy Cooper and encouraging her to call the police, while also asking her to stay away from him. Christian Cooper said he started recording the incident when she refused to put a leash on her dog and when she moved toward him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White woman caught on tape lying to police saying he's threatening her is fired
Posted by: She lost her job and dog ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:45AM

Amy Cooper backs up and lowers her face mask as she calls 911, the video shows. She tells the dispatcher, “I’m in the Ramble and there’s an African American man in a bicycle helmet. He’s recording me and threatening me and my dog.” As she is speaking to the dispatcher, her dog starts pulling at his collar and trying to get free, appearing to struggle to breathe as Amy Cooper focuses on the call. She repeats, “There’s an African American man. I’m in Central Park, he is recording me and threatening myself and my dog.” Her dog then tumbles to the ground and yelps before panting heavily.

Amy Cooper wraps up the 911 call by yelling, “I’m being threatened by a man in the Ramble. Please send the cops immediately. I’m in Central Park in the Ramble, I don’t know.” Amy Cooper then manages to leash her dog, and the video ends with Cooper saying to her, “thank you.”

Amy Cooper told NBC New York she overreacted during the incident, but said she felt threatened and did not know what was in the dog treats. “I sincerely and humbly apologize to everyone, especially to that man, his family,” she told NBC New York. “It was unacceptable and I humbly and fully apologize to everyone who’s seen that video, everyone that’s been offended … everyone who thinks of me in a lower light and I understand why they do.”
Attachments:
amy-cooper-franklin-templeton.jpg

Re: White woman caught on tape lying to police saying he's threatening her is fired
Posted by: Amy Copper ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:46AM

We need more of you keyboard racists to get out into the streets and he likes Amy. Show the world how much superior you are by getting fired and losing your pets! She sure showed him, didn't she?

Who did she hurt? Not him, lol!

Posted by: Amy Copper New York ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:50AM

What a shame she hurt her dog so bad he screams bloody murder because a good citizen was trying to tell her to follow the law.

I guess by white people logic she should have been shot dead and it would have been justified. Only difference is she WAS breaking the law AND hurting a defenseless animal to try to further her lies.

I don't condone nor recommend the rest of you racists to do that. But please go get fired and have your name face and address plastered all over the internet forever due to your racism.

Posted by: Hahajajaha ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:57AM

NY libtards are very afraid of the Black man, but your votes are welcome

Posted by: White woman in trouble ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:58AM

See how smart white people are? Nothing says superior race like telling a person who's recording you that you're going to lie to police and then do it.
Attachments:
amy-cooper-dog-henry-instagram.jpg

Posted by: Lil black queer boy ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:01AM

Blacks NOW want you to follow laws.
What happened to snitches get stitches.
This is a racist black, he wouldn’t film his fellow blacks if they were gang raping.

OMG look at this white girl letting her scrawny little dog off the leash..major crimes

Posted by: Ur vote though ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:02AM

White woman in trouble Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See how smart white people are? Nothing says
> superior race like telling a person who's
> recording you that you're going to lie to police
> and then do it.

That’s you NY liberals!

Just shut black puppet and vote democrat!

Posted by: Laughing at you ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:03AM

He didn't snitch. He told her to follow the law and she tried to kill her dog as a result. Lied to police, lost her job and is on leave from work.

Posted by: lifelong democrat ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:06AM

We post repeatedly online every day about how we embrace people of color and how horribly racist all the Trump supporters are, but many of you have no idea how scary it is to see a real negro and have them look at you. What if they rape you and kill you? Actually seeing one in the real world is very scary and you should know it will make you feel unsafe.

Posted by: This is your people ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:07AM

Snitching = telling the police. That is not what he did. But Amy Cooper sure did and her life is now ruined! Love it! We need more Amy Coopers in the world.
Attachments:
download (1).jpeg

Posted by: Placed on leave = fired tomorrow ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:09AM

Amy Cooper works as a vice president and head of investment solutions at Franklin Templeton Investments in New York City, according to her now-deleted LinkedIn profile. She has worked there since 2015 and has also been a fixed income portfolio manager.
Attachments:
Amy-Cooper-1-710x405.jpg

Posted by: she used peanut butter on him ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:10AM

that's an ugly ass bitch shes not racist just miserable and single

Posted by: Bitch is hit ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:14AM

https://globintel.com/usa/who-is-amy-cooper-central-park-karen-bio-wiki-age-work/

Amy Cooper Bio, Wiki
Amy Cooper has been the white woman calling the police on a black man who was bird watching in the Ramble at New York’s Central Park after he asked her to leash her dog has gone viral online and is sparking outrage. The video posted to Facebook on Monday, May 25th, by Christian Cooper, shows the woman telling him she is going to call the cops and claim that he was threatening and trying to attack her and her dog. The video does not show Cooper threatening the woman and does show him telling her to stay away from him and to call the police if she wants to.

Amy Cooper was first identified by two people who walked her dog on the Upper West Side of New York City. Kyle Stover tweeted Monday evening, “So imagine my surprise when I open an article about a woman being racist in Central Park while walking her dog off leash and I realize I used to walk her dog regularly. Oh boy.”

Plot twist, there will be a lot of ‘Coopers’ in the post, the woman is an Amy Cooper, the man she called cops on is a Christina Cooper and his sister who also shared the video is a Melody Cooper.
Attachments:
download.jpeg

Posted by: suicide coming ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:49AM

she's going to kill herself

Posted by: Whites are inferior ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:55AM

Racism hurts whites more than blacks these days. Look at what's happening to all them recently. The whites come out on the bottom. What's the point? Besides providing they're the inferior race. A superior race wouldn't be caught doing this or do anything like this at all. All this does is prove that all the statistics and shit are false. White people, especially police have been having innocent black people killed and put away for centuries. Thank God the truth is finally coming out and the world can see who the true savages are and those who are innocent are being freed through DNA etc.

Posted by: nothing to see here.. ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:19AM

she's just your typical NY liberal

Posted by: Ya heard ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:24AM

Whites are inferior Wrote:
> Racism hurts whites more than blacks these days.
> Look at what's happening to all them recently. The
> whites come out on the bottom. What's the point?
> Besides providing they're the inferior race. A
> superior race wouldn't be caught doing this or do
> anything like this at all. All this does is prove
> that all the statistics and shit are false. White
> people, especially police have been having
> innocent black people killed and put away for
> centuries. Thank God the truth is finally coming
> out and the world can see who the true savages are
> and those who are innocent are being freed through
> DNA etc.

The racism is, if this was a white dude in the ghetto telling some black to leash his pitbull, he would been beat up.
That’s the difference
Whitey can’t walk through the hood safely, no one be filming that shit.

Posted by: Whites are so ignorant ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:29AM

Yeah because calling the police and lying to them and saying you're being threatened and then trying to kill your dog in the process is okay because she's white?

Posted by: for blocking bots ()
Date: May 26, 2020 10:57AM

And the dude snitched on her. What a punk!

Posted by: Snitched to who? ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:04AM

He snitched on her to herself?

Posted by: Brutha be bird watching and shit ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:06AM

for blocking bots Wrote:
> And the dude snitched on her. What a punk!

Only a punk ass nigga be out bird watching, with NO dog, and rat out someone with some harmless dog, just a racist queer.

Posted by: No job or dog anymore ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:12AM

Well that punk ass nigga isn't having his life ruined like this cracker ass racist bitch lol. White power!

Posted by: He’s such a hero ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:48AM

No job or dog anymore Wrote:
> Well that punk ass nigga isn't having his life
> ruined like this cracker ass racist bitch lol.
> White power!

Another racist liberal exposed.

Posted by: Do gingers have souls? ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:52AM

Single, high-strung ginger investment banker living in NYC = 100% guaranteed Hillary-loving lib. Too bad, so sad.

Posted by: detective dan ()
Date: May 26, 2020 01:41PM

A nigger bird watching?

C'mon. Are we sure he wasn't "jogging"?

Posted by: TPVN9 ()
Date: May 26, 2020 02:52PM

detective dan Wrote:
> A nigger bird watching?
>
> C'mon. Are we sure he wasn't "jogging"?

Aspiring rapper? Just starting to get his life turned around? Going to Community College in the fall?

Posted by: Bird watching? ()
Date: May 26, 2020 03:07PM

Is code for sucking dick in Central Park.

Christina Cooper
Attachments:
23DC828E-DD73-4061-BEAD-B5C83B764918.jpeg

Posted by: Wkee ()
Date: May 26, 2020 03:10PM

Bird watching? Wrote:
> Is code for sucking dick in Central Park.
>
> Christina Cooper

This post made the most sense in this thread.
I don’t know why I didn’t figure it out.

Look at this black man.

Posted by: Karen vs Karen ()
Date: May 26, 2020 03:54PM

What do you call a male Karen? Karl? Kyle?

Posted by: Former Wall Streeter ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:01PM

Placed on leave = fired tomorrow Wrote:
> Amy Cooper works as a vice president and
> head of investment solutions at Franklin Templeton
> Investments in New York City, according to her
> now-deleted LinkedIn profile. She has worked there
> since 2015 and has also been a fixed income
> portfolio manager.

She probably makes $300,000 plus another $300,000 bonus. This is no Bill Gross, but to lose a $600,000 a year job fighting with a gay nigger trolling for sex is just sad.

Posted by: No BBC for her ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:39PM

I thought niggers would have you believe all white women want the BBC.

She obviously didn’t. Lol

Posted by: Fdish ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:52PM

No BBC for her Wrote:
> I thought niggers would have you believe all white
> women want the BBC.
>
> She obviously didn’t. Lol

Liberals hate niggers, uneducated whores want that bbc, then end up dead or raising kids alone

Posted by: I’m not a racist ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:03PM

"I’m not a racist. I did not mean to harm that man in any way,” she said.

lol she didn't she only harmed herself. Glad she has been officially let go and now her "life is being destroyed" :)

Be like Amy!

Posted by: libtards cancelling each other ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:05PM

enjoy the show

Posted by: Ekkd ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:12PM

libtards cancelling each other Wrote:
> enjoy the show

Libtardism is collapsing! ! !

Posted by: Shiiiieeeet ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:22PM

$$$
Attachments:
F31508CE-D075-4338-9720-402D3FF81DF5.jpeg
79763506-9FAD-40F9-8A78-8AC3BAE4E7B1.jpeg
34CAE4F7-A31F-45C8-99F0-924DE0E05F75.jpeg
C67AD5EC-80C4-429B-A94E-84A03088DB73.jpeg
5EEE928A-98F2-49A6-B6BA-235942DC289E.jpeg
F9451A2D-F049-4D4B-9ED8-0D861939AFA6.jpeg
817E41EB-F770-43FD-8315-205BD62F7AF4.jpeg
55C2AC54-1385-46DA-80AF-3980389D3209.jpeg
8D64DD69-7245-4CE2-8D93-BF04227CCA32.png
B3B40DA2-C21D-48D9-A798-753C17D4F35D.jpeg
025A33FC-166D-4078-B29B-35B24DBD2EFF.jpeg
4F10A5A3-7710-4638-AA76-67450A2A3330.jpeg
4456B74B-F0A8-4424-8E44-3FD0CA236965.jpeg
A29680A8-3845-41CD-8CBE-7F267969F025.jpeg

Posted by: I'd love to ask Amy Cooper ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:29PM

Was it worth it?
Attachments:
98071107_140347320925580_3668833056485015552_n.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.