HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If you haven't been going to work this entire time you're a retarded faggot.
Posted by: Lockdown faggots ()
Date: May 21, 2020 03:19PM

I posted that on Twitter and they blocked my account. Twitter is run by the Taliban.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you haven't been going to work this entire time you're a retarded faggot.
Posted by: Not my choice ()
Date: May 21, 2020 03:49PM

Not my choice. When the Government sends you home and says we will call you back when the decision is made to reopen, you go home and wait, and collect a paycheck. And no, I am not allowed to get a job in the meantime without the Government saying that I can do so. So here I sit, collecting paychecks...

Re: If you haven't been going to work this entire time you're a retarded faggot.
Posted by: Paid retarded faggot ()
Date: May 21, 2020 04:28PM

I've gotten paid more money in three weeks than I would have in three months in unemployment. I'd be a retarded faggot to get a job!

Posted by: Hard working guy ()
Date: May 21, 2020 04:48PM

I would love to be working but Governor Coonman shut down my business.

Posted by: More money to do nothing ()
Date: May 23, 2020 06:24AM

Posted by: jj the hand. ()
Date: May 23, 2020 06:36AM

These guys are just figuring out what I have known for years. It's stupid not to take the money that the govt hands out. I got a good job at wmata but my old lady an me aint legally married. As far as the govt knows she is a single mom renting my basement. They give out money an a ton of free shit like free lunches fo my kids an they help her pay the "rent" that money makes the payment on my Caddy!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.