HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone have any family or friends who have been smoking a lot weed for many years
Posted by: Weed makes you retarded ()
Date: April 06, 2020 06:32PM

Have u noticed they have developed speech problems, I know 2, one omg time user who sounds like a retard, and a family member who’s been smoking for about the last 4 years, heavy the last 2, and they are starting to sound the same, you have a hard time following what the dumb fuck is trying to say

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone have any family or friends who have been smoking a lot weed for many years
Posted by: Bvir ()
Date: April 06, 2020 07:44PM

So you made a thread about yourself...

Re: Anyone have any family or friends who have been smoking a lot weed for many years
Posted by: Bro wut? ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:19PM

Stoner Syndrome.

Very common.

Posted by: 60’s stoner dude ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:26PM

I’ve been high since 1968, and I am fine. Dig it?

Posted by: Third World Iranian Curb Shitter ()
Date: April 06, 2020 10:30PM

My gay Dad and I have noticed that from smoking so many cock as well.
Attachments:
E93D99C0-A05D-4335-8C0B-AF1516DD19B3.jpeg

Posted by: Cary Weidemann the pothead ()
Date: April 06, 2020 10:45PM

Attachments:
ET-6MbuU0AE2s7a.png

Posted by: Lord Almighty ()
Date: April 06, 2020 11:58PM

I've got an only son like that. Privileged little silver spoon up ass know it all really.

He apprenticed for one of my subcontractors as a carpenter for years. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd out in the desert. Stopped cutting his hair. Disappeared for 40 days and nights on a bad trip. Dunked some long haired hippie homeless drifter in a river, Think he was French-Canadian. Last name of Baptiste.

Anyways, my son started a fringe insurrectional terror cult based on Marxist-Lennonist economic theories of shared communal property and a hopey-changey Obama dream of realizing a classless utopian society.

He prosthelytized love and peace throughout the land doing three card monty shows with bread and fish, waterskiing in his bare feet before sell out crowds, and even saved a hooker was almost stoned by a bunch of angry Trump supporters.

In an effort to foment the impoverished and disenfranchised proletariat labor force masses without property rights into challenging the status quo injustices of land owning ruling aristocratic and capitalist classes lording niggardly over the scarce resources required to house and feed everyone, he launched a subterranean propaganda campaign effort to stoke and foment general societal discontent with "as is" models so the ruling echelons would eventually crack down and force a cataclysmic insurrection that would usurp legal authority and tear down millenniums of institutionalized evil by violent revolution.

The authorities tried him, nailed him to an old Cell tower for a few days and put him in an old ISIS cave in the mountains to detox. My virgin mail order mistress broke him out and smuggled him through customs at an approved TSA checkpoint, and he has been hanging out in Colorado on his HB 420 spiritual journey visa and living off Trump bailout package direct deposits and TrumpCare's Platinum subscriber plan.

I told Lucifer to spray that shit weed with Round Up but he didn't. Had to fire that fucker.
Attachments:
Bong-Hit-Jesus.jpg
Bong-Buzz-Jesus.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.