HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it illegal for a cop to use force against me if he has been advised I’m placing him under citizens arrest?
Posted by: Fairfax citizen ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:16PM

Police need checks and balances as well and fcpd is one of the most corrupt police forces in the commonwealth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it illegal for a cop to use force against me if he has been advised I’m placing him under citizens arrest?
Posted by: Numbskulls everywhere ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:25PM

Uhhh NO.

Where do you come of with this crap? Everything you read is not true.

The quality of discussion on FFXU is at an all time low.

Re: Is it illegal for a cop to use force against me if he has been advised I’m placing him under citizens arrest?
Posted by: Fuzz supporter ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:25PM

The cops should kick the shit out of you.

Posted by: nigga what ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:33PM

The only acceptable level of force against you is to beat your sorry ass to within an inch of your miserable life.

Posted by: Nate Higgers ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:46PM

Dude! Learn a lesson niggers can't seem to grasp. Never argue with a man with a gun.

Posted by: I did it for the LOLZ ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:49PM

But muh citizens arrest.

Posted by: emeux ()
Date: April 04, 2020 09:24AM

Numbskulls everywhere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> The quality of discussion on FFXU is at an all
> time low.

Nobody is getting any external stimulation. Everyone is just sitting at home most of the time listening to the same rehashed bullshit on the news all day. We need people to get back to work, to get those creative juices flowing again so that FFXU can return to the greatness it once was.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.