HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
INSTRUCTIONS BY LAW TO DAMAGE GOVERNMENT LED TV MADE IN CHINA
Posted by: MORE CORONAVIRUS GOV FRAUD ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:48PM

For electronics follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products. Consider use of wipeable covers for electronics. If no manufacturer guidance is available, consider the use of alcohol-based wipes or spray containing at least 70% alcohol to disinfect touch screens. Dry surfaces thoroughly to avoid pooling of liquids.

(now, you know your not cleaning plastic with 70 proof alcohol don't you ?? not ewithout damaging the plastic)

Hi,

Real quick -- I've noticed that whenever I use an isopropyl alcohol solution (about 80%) to wipe plastics, once it dries, it leaves a white film on top of the plastic that cannot be wiped off no matter what. Sometimes, my fingerprint will be left there!

Why does this happen and what solutions to this are there?

What you seem to be doing is leaching the plasticiser out of the plastic piece and what you see as film are residual solids. I would recommend a less aggressive cleaner.

Ever notice the foggy film you see on the inside of your car windows? That is plasticizer evaporating from the dash and other plastic pieces. When I lived in the desert this was so bad that the dash would harden and ultimately crack. The only way to slow this down was liberal applications of Armoral type products and towels to keep the sun away.

----------------------------

YOUR LIBERAL LAW MAKERS ARE WELL KNOWN, SINCE OBAMA, TO ERECT LAWS THAT FORCE PURCHASE OF CHINESE PRODUCTS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: INSTRUCTIONS BY LAW TO DAMAGE GOVERNMENT LED TV MADE IN CHINA
Posted by: erfgvbgr ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:49PM

Get a clear plastic thing you don't particularly care for, like an old CD jewel case, and try rubbing some Ethyl alcohol on it. You'll see why.

-Ed

Re: INSTRUCTIONS BY LAW TO DAMAGE GOVERNMENT LED TV MADE IN CHINA
Posted by: MORE CORONAVIRUS GOV FRAUD ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:50PM

it's an excuse for hispanics and asians to intently damage LED TV in government offices and create a contrived need to replace them

DAMAGING THE USA ECONOMY HEAVILY

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.