HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: leavers ()
Date: June 30, 2014 07:08AM

40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia schools require English instruction...

Bunch of low life nobodys living there.

Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: what's the point ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:29AM

leavers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia schools
> require English instruction...
>
> Bunch of low life nobodys living there.
>
> Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com


Geez, I lived nearly my entire life in the US, and I required English Instruction from first grade through my senior year in high school.

Even took a few English courses in college.

What are they teaching the other 60%? Mandarin?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:40AM

what's the point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> leavers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia
> schools
> > require English instruction...
> >
> > Bunch of low life nobodys living there.
> >
> > Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com
>
>
> Geez, I lived nearly my entire life in the US, and
> I required English Instruction from first grade
> through my senior year in high school.
>
> Even took a few English courses in college.
>
> What are they teaching the other 60%? Mandarin?

+1

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: beavers ()
Date: June 30, 2014 08:40AM

That's what the No Fap movement is about. You stop posting on internet and go out and meet girls, real girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: no fap movement mascot ()
Date: June 30, 2014 09:10AM

beavers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's what the No Fap movement is about.


here is your mascot
Attachments:
eesh nip licker.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Diversidad ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:11AM

what's the point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> leavers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia
> schools
> > require English instruction...
> >
> > Bunch of low life nobodys living there.
> >
> > Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com
>
>
> Geez, I lived nearly my entire life in the US, and
> I required English Instruction from first grade
> through my senior year in high school.
>
> Even took a few English courses in college.
>
> What are they teaching the other 60%? Mandarin?

If you had read the article in the WaPo, which you clearly didn't, you'd understand that these kids are coming in not knowing the alphabet or the meanings of basic words that nearly all of us did when we entered school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:24AM

Diversidad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what's the point Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > leavers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia
> > schools
> > > require English instruction...
> > >
> > > Bunch of low life nobodys living there.
> > >
> > > Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com
> >
> >
> > Geez, I lived nearly my entire life in the US,
> and
> > I required English Instruction from first grade
> > through my senior year in high school.
> >
> > Even took a few English courses in college.
> >
> > What are they teaching the other 60%? Mandarin?
>
> If you had read the article in the WaPo, which you
> clearly didn't, you'd understand that these kids
> are coming in not knowing the alphabet or the
> meanings of basic words that nearly all of us did
> when we entered school.

WaPo article, you say? Attribution would have helped. A link would have helped. Your use of common sense would have helped.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Stormfront trooper ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:33AM

More white babies!!!

Get off the internet. Stop downloading porn. Stop posting crap. Go out and get laid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: too smart ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:39AM

Diversidad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what's the point Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > leavers Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 40% of kindergarteners in Fairfax Virginia
> > schools
> > > require English instruction...
> > >
> > > Bunch of low life nobodys living there.
> > >
> > > Currently the front page pf drudgereport.com
> >
> >
> > Geez, I lived nearly my entire life in the US,
> and
> > I required English Instruction from first grade
> > through my senior year in high school.
> >
> > Even took a few English courses in college.
> >
> > What are they teaching the other 60%? Mandarin?
>
> If you had read the article in the WaPo, which you
> clearly didn't, you'd understand that these kids
> are coming in not knowing the alphabet or the
> meanings of basic words that nearly all of us did
> when we entered school.

God, I admire you, reading the WaPo and such, and being able to sum it up like that. You knew the alphabet AND the meaning of basic words when you entered school? Wowza!

Now, go read the rest of the WaPo and give me a summary.

Oh, you might have missed a joke somewhere while you were busy reading the WaPo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Proactive Dad ()
Date: June 30, 2014 10:48AM

Demographic trends in FFX CNTY are the main reason I send my daughter to Catholic school. It doesn't cost much, yet she is segregated from the poor and the non-English speakers. Her classmates are the children of other parents who give a shit about their children's education and can afford to do something about it. They're not all white, BTW, and I think that's great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: Cj4bn ()
Date: June 30, 2014 12:58PM

bull o va's democgraphics

do not show democrats are getting new homes at a rapid pace all with gov money in pockets of fx

that in areas (lorton?) whole forests are now new luxury neighborhoods , mostly built by mexicans , and mostly mexican populated

how ? funded by bull o va's pen using your countries recourses, loans, tax savings , infrastructure - now bankrupted if you honor their books

----------------------
fx co statistics lie BIG TIME about demographic change to keep you unprepared about your thieving competitions actions against you

total rupture of the banking system by gov workers to fund luxury for anyone that is on the take and "on their side of issues"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another reason to leave Fairfax VA.
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: June 30, 2014 01:52PM

This thread is Fairfax County relevant, therefore it is off-topic in Off Topic.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **        **  **     **  **         ******   
 ***   **        **  ***   ***  **        **    **  
 ****  **        **  **** ****  **        **        
 ** ** **        **  ** *** **  **        **   **** 
 **  ****  **    **  **     **  **        **    **  
 **   ***  **    **  **     **  **        **    **  
 **    **   ******   **     **  ********   ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.