HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bloomberg Clear Winner in Last Nights Debate. Sanders floundered, Biden did well but looked desperate.
Posted by: Real American Independent ()
Date: February 26, 2020 10:17AM

I'll give the win to Bloomberg. Bloomberg kept cool and had solid answers. Sanders looked good but same old stick. I don't think Sander lost any voters but no big gains over Bloomberg.

The debate format is a little rough. They need to put the candidate in boxes so they can turn on or off their microphones.

Sander got the most time because everybody attacked Sanders and he got to respond to attacks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bloomberg Clear Winner in Last Nights Debate. Sanders floundered, Biden did well but looked desperate.
Posted by: Biden Sqeaks in ()
Date: February 26, 2020 01:58PM

I'll say Bloomberg and Biden big winners.

Re: Bloomberg Clear Winner in Last Nights Debate. Sanders floundered, Biden did well but looked desperate.
Posted by: Doesn’t Matter Anyway ()
Date: February 27, 2020 02:09PM

It doesn’t matter which one of these tools gets propped up my the libtards as none of them have a snowball’s chance in Hell of beating Trump.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.