HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Whatever happened to that local woman with a picture of a Mongoose in her Caboose?
Posted by: She went away? ()
Date: December 07, 2019 08:47PM

Don't care that much. Just rhymed mongoose and caboose and wanted to share with someone. Work sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whatever happened to that local woman with a picture of a Mongoose in her Caboose?
Posted by: Toohey ()
Date: December 07, 2019 08:56PM

I'm looking for Megan's nudes too. If someone can post a link to the thread they're on I'd really appreciate it.

Re: Whatever happened to that local woman with a picture of a Mongoose in her Caboose?
Posted by: bankruptcy sucks more ()
Date: December 07, 2019 08:57PM

She went away? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't care that much. Just rhymed mongoose and
> caboose and wanted to share with someone. Work
> sucks.

be thankful you have a job no one will hire mike the dike

Posted by: financially and morally bankrupt ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:22PM

bankruptcy sucks more Wrote:
> She went away? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't care that much. Just rhymed mongoose and
> > caboose and wanted to share with someone. Work
> > sucks.

The bankrupt lawyer Karen Leiser is lying to and about the woman with the mustelid crammed up her ass. She claims it was necessary for their case for them to show the jury the woman's nude photos.

There is a reason the Leisers are bankrupt and had their home foreclosed. They are morally, ethically, and financially bankrupt.
Attachments:
483740C3-621A-4C3F-BEB6-501E8E04A58A.jpeg
morenos don't care about megan toohey.jpg
ass weasel Megan Price.jpg
Karen_Amorette_Leiser__vaebke-17-13452__0046.0 (1)-page-001.jpg

Posted by: Those exhibits ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:24PM

ROFL

Posted by: Does Phil get an allowance? ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:33PM

Funny as shit. Anytime you mention Basl and his bankruptcy he brings up Phil like that somehow erases his failure. 40 year old virgin, gets a monthly allowance from daddy. Phil still has way more than Basl ever will in life.

Posted by: Dumb fat fag ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:45PM

Basl's just a dumb fat faggot with a stupid tattoo. I bet he's a bottom, too. That little fruit is waaaaaay too effeminate to be a pitcher.

Posted by: Hey thats enough ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:51PM

I just thought someone might be proud of me for putting mongoose together with caboose in a sentence. That's all I wanted to say.

I'll watch you psychos fortunately from a distance. Bet this will be a 1K view thread.

I get off at midnight.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:01PM

Does Phil get an allowance? Wrote:
> Funny as shit. Anytime you mention Basl and his
> bankruptcy he brings up Phil like that somehow
> erases his failure. 40 year old virgin, gets a
> monthly allowance from daddy. Phil still has way
> more than Basl ever will in life.

Funny as shit. Any time you mention Phil and his bankruptcy, he brings up Basl and assumes that is who posted it. Basl has money and a girlfriend, and allegedly BBCs as well. Whereas Phil Leiser is a bankrupt cuckold whose wife makes him sleep on the sofa and who is a paying member of Ashley Madison, a site with 99% males. Phil lost the biggest case of his career in federal court to an unemployed community college student. Miz of course has nothing except his filthy bare mattress.

Posted by: Liars ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:07PM

Basl doesn't have money and he's an admitted homosexual, so no girlfriend either. He lives in his parents house and drives his dead mom's car.

Posted by: He loses to pro se all the time ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:31PM

You act like leiser losing is new.

Re: Beware of this law firm
Posted by: LKnot ()
Date: October 15, 2010 07:10AM

In the trial held this week, Leiser lost against the pro se defendant. The lawsuit brought by Leiser was time barred. This lawsuit was originally filed out of venue (in Arlington) and the pro se defendant had to go to Arlington and have it moved to the correct venue,Fairfax County GD Court, where it was heard and disposed of. BUT....Leiser noted his appeal. Leiser is suing for something like $750.00. If he perfects this appeal, the pro se litigant will need to defend herself in Circuit Court.

Posted by: eesh has more than that ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:33PM

eesh manages his future father-in-law's Papa John's, is engaged to katie, has over three hundred credits and couting from local local community college, and goes fly fishing in his spare time. He is talking with a reliable consturction firm about adding a second story, or possibly a back addition, to the house on Strath Road.

He is also thinking of getting an art degree, just to accomplish that before miz does.

Posted by: homophobia is rampant ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:38PM

Liars Wrote:
> Basl doesn't have money and he's an admitted
> homosexual, so no girlfriend either. He lives in
> his parents house and drives his dead mom's car.

Ok, he doesn't have any money; do you feel better now? I don't have access to his bank statements but he certainly spends a lot more than he admits and the Moronos even hired a private investigator to follow him around and attempt to track down his vehicles and expenditures.

All of the characters are bisexual. So eesh has girls and BBCs. There is a girl (or a very convincing tranny) living with him at this very moment. The only homosexual is David Trinnes. Miz buggers his mother as well as taking it up the ass from Tator Tots and molesting toddlers, so even he is bisexual. Get over it.

Posted by: you're sure it wasn't megan? ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:42PM

hammie visits eesh on weekends.

Posted by: Steve-o I ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:48PM

There is no one living with or communicating with Basl on the internet or in the real world. I would know since I'm closer than you know

Posted by: mystery girl ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:49PM

you're sure it wasn't megan? Wrote:
> hammie visits eesh on weekends.

It's not hammie. I've seen the girl in question and she is definitely a female or at least someone you could present to your family as female. She looks a lot like the pics of Katie, but without seeing her clit and tits it's hard to say if it is her.

Posted by: open your eyes ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:55PM

Steve-o I Wrote:
> There is no one living with or communicating with
> Basl on the internet or in the real world. I would
> know since I'm closer than you know

Dude I live a few miles away but Richmond is not that big. Eesh likes to eat and drink and he's all over. There are sometimes even 2 cars and a truck at his house.

Posted by: is eesh an elite yelp reviewer? ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:09PM

and how is he paying for all this food and drink? For that matter, how tf can hammie afford to dine out?

Posted by: Face the facts, Jax ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:10PM

Not sure why you're trying to convince me. I know otherwise. No one likes Michael Basl. He has nothing to offer. There's no pizza business and Katie is more likely to hang with Miz than Basl.

Posted by: can't stop eating ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:12PM

don't care who you are if you saw any poster you would take pics so everyone knows you are lying and trolling but pretend to go along with it

Posted by: why AREN'T there any pics? ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:13PM

since meade's band is playing a gig at chick-fil-a, I do hope eesh will attend and take some pics.

Posted by: good luck with that ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:18PM

can't stop eating Wrote:
> don't care who you are if you saw any poster you
> would take pics so everyone knows you are lying
> and trolling but pretend to go along with it

No thanks, I'm not part of the freakshow and prefer to stay that way. But you are free to take pics and post them.

Posted by: Pictures ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:39PM

Exactly. Because everything you said is false.

Posted by: interesting theory ()
Date: December 07, 2019 11:54PM

Pictures Wrote:
> Exactly. Because everything you said is false.

^^ And why should anyone believe you, for that matter?

Posted by: David Trinnes is a gay faggot ()
Date: February 21, 2020 10:36PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.