HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What is the importance of electronic recycling?
Posted by: henrylee ()
Date: December 25, 2019 04:34AM

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and look for some advice. I have replaced all the electronic items in my home. There's a lot of unused electronics items left. I am thinking to make it productive. My cousin told me about electronics recycling. Which is the best electronic recycling service in Canada? I heard about Recycle My Electronics Recycle My Electronics . Can anyone suggest a few? I want to know more about electronics recycling. What is the importance of electronic recycling? It would be great if anyone shares your knowledge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2019 04:34AM by henrylee.

Options: ReplyQuote
please reply
Posted by: henrylee ()
Date: February 20, 2020 01:08AM

Hi, I think it's a good option to go with. Recycling electronics is a better option to protect our mother earth. What do you guys think?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2020 01:19AM by henrylee.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.