HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Got put on Wellbutrin and not hungry anymore..
Posted by: MentalPatient ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:12PM

Hi all. so I know this is a place where plenty of crazies reside so I was wondering if someone of you nutcases could help me out. haha jk.

Anyway I have been put on Wellbutrin 300 and I take it at night because it oddly makes me drowsy. I am okay with that but I now am having trouble eating.

I am a food lover and need to lose some weight but it is pretty shitty to have to forced yourself to eat. I snack on apples and carrots but regular food that I used to enjoy is not even enjoyable anymore and that's depressing lol.

Anyone else have this issue with drugs? I have successfully come off 45 mgs of Remeron which made me gain weight so this is a nice change but damn I would like to enjoy a burger!

Will this pass or is it permanent? I have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks! I am very happy about that but you know...food rocks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got put on Wellbutrin and not hungry anymore..
Posted by: walli ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:41PM

I was on Wellbutrin about ten years ago and I lost a lot of weight, too. I took it for about a year and I barely had an appetite the whole time.

Posted by: MentalPatient ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:49PM

The whole time..wow! It's nice and all but I also have hypoglycemia so I HAVE to eat and sometimes actually forget then end up all shaky and sweaty lol. I'm not sure if it's doing much else though.

Posted by: walli ()
Date: February 16, 2020 10:17PM

How long have you been taking it? They say that it takes a while for it to kick in, but I finally quit taking it because it didn't seem to be helping me at all.

My friend was prescribed Wellbutrin to help her quit smoking. It didn't help with the smoking, but she was pretty obese and she ended up losing a lot of weight. A lot.

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:07AM

Kill yourself

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.