HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AOC refuses to pay DNC democrat party dues - they are axing her for $20,000. She found out niggas don't pay!
Posted by: green deal meant unionizing gov ()
Date: January 11, 2020 11:58PM

694940094001_6121796654001_6121796954001

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-riles-dems-by-refusing-to-pay-party-dues-bankrolling-her-colleagues-opponents

yea - if i found out naacp never pays dues and i was in the same party i'd refuse to pay dues too !

Alexandria Occasio Cortez ran "green new deal" which actually (photo evidence on ffu) was a deal with UNIONIZING GOV WORKERS seeking higher pay to get new jobs and better pay via government deals axing out the lower class: funny she's against paying dues in her "own union".

imagine that - a government that can "strike" any time it likes who sits on it's own case as to whether to raise wages for its' family

-------------------------
this window needs more looking through - if AOC isn't paying fees you can bet (being a freshman she just found out no one else is, or something big like that)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AOC refuses to pay DNC democrat party dues - they are axing her for $20,000. She found out niggas don't pay!
Posted by: what gov does with money ()
Date: January 11, 2020 11:59PM

i want AOC to pay her fees. i needs a telescope so i can see through her curtains!

Re: AOC refuses to pay DNC democrat party dues - they are axing her for $20,000. She found out niggas don't pay!
Posted by: on the hill ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:26AM

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-by-Andres-Kudac

It took days for AOC to find the lost key for her office.

It took AOC weeks to find out who kept stealing her parking space!

Posted by: serve yourself ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:31AM

19-italian-aoc-memes-that-should-come-wi_38947035_freedomfriesbody203.jpg

Freedom fries at the cafeteria are great with extra hot sauce!

Posted by: pssttt.... ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:33AM

DININGweb-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

don't tell AOC the fries are so much better in the other cafeteria! there's limited seating!

Posted by: r4tgrgf ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:37AM

hi-res-72e2c478b9cd122872fb7fd4a689b9ab_

so much for keeping the budget reasonable by bringing a bagged lunch

LET ME TELL YOU PITIFUL MILLENIALS THAT IN THE 70S' 80'S EVEN HIGH LEVEL MANAGERS BROUGH BAGGED LUNCHES MOST DAYS

you spoiled asshole government workers!

Posted by: r4tgrgf ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:37AM

they don't make their own lunch and want pay raises

i mean - OMG

Posted by: questions you don't ask ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:40AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtjrOAOXze75MewilGPb5

What would aoc look like wearing a brown paper bag?

Posted by: k ()
Date: January 13, 2020 02:11PM

d

Posted by: Tight Wad ()
Date: January 13, 2020 02:19PM

I love how she says she already paid by fundraising for people. So by showing up to a rally she figures she raised enough money that she doesn't need to pay dues.

Posted by: aockillinit ()
Date: January 13, 2020 07:07PM

You know a nigger hates paying their bills, or leaving a tip.

Posted by: JJA ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:15PM

Conservatives = The New Libs.
Attachments:
8C42B538-2BA7-4FFC-B347-B2CE9BCB9A30.jpeg

Posted by: Chutes and ladders ()
Date: January 14, 2020 03:15PM

Tight Wad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love how she says she already paid by
> fundraising for people. So by showing up to a
> rally she figures she raised enough money that she
> doesn't need to pay dues.

Imagine playing board games wit dis bitch

Posted by: Paid her dues ()
Date: January 14, 2020 03:17PM

through life experience, like Meade in many ways.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.