HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump does it again. Another Federal Appeals Court flips to GOP majority
Posted by: Too much winning!!!! ()
Date: November 21, 2019 07:41AM

For the second time in two weeks, a Trump nominee to a federal appeals court has flipped a circuit court of appeal from dem/GOP tie to a solid republican majority. The 11th circuit COA, which covers Georgia, Alabama and Florida, now has a 7-5 conservative majority. This court will be at the center of any voter fraud issues in Georgia and Florida, where the GOP in those states are cracking down on potential voter fraud by passing voter ID laws and shorting absentee balloting windows.

Trump flipped the 2nd COA two weeks ago. A second term will allow him to flip the 9th circuit, where conservatives have made major gains over the last 3 years but still need 4 more seats to flip it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump does it again. Another Federal Appeals Court flips to GOP majority
Posted by: Goddamn that's awesome ()
Date: November 21, 2019 08:06AM

Lemme get my pants down so I can fap to this while reading it again and again. The other half of my screen is a crying libtard.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.