HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don’t get it, when did trump ask Ukraine to get dirt on Biden?
Posted by: Ejjdd ()
Date: September 21, 2019 01:07PM

Have libs demanded Hillary be locked up for paying for dirt on trump, or Adam schiff for getting dirt on trump?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don’t get it, when did trump ask Ukraine to get dirt on Biden?
Posted by: I partied with Brett ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:10PM

Ejjdd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have libs demanded Hillary be locked up for paying
> for dirt on trump, or Adam schiff for getting dirt
> on trump?

Ok, let me be clear for you.

The day after Mueller’s testimony, Trump called Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and pressured Zelensky to help him win the 2020 election by investigating former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, The Ukraine leader scoffed at that demand.

In the weeks that followed, Trump refused to grant Zelensky a meeting at the White House, and halted $250 million of congressionally authorized military aid to the country, raising the possibility that the president was, as The Washington Post put it in an unsigned editorial, “not just soliciting Ukraine’s help with his presidential campaign” but using U.S. military aid to “extort it.

Do you get it now?

Re: I don’t get it, when did trump ask Ukraine to get dirt on Biden?
Posted by: You mean like... ()
Date: September 21, 2019 02:41PM

“I remember going over (to Ukraine), convincing our team … that we should be providing for loan guarantees. … And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from (then Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko) and from (then-Prime Minister Arseniy) Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor (Shokin). And they didn’t…” he said.

“They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, … we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.