HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New York Times reporters blame editors for ‘error of judgment’ in Kavanaugh story
Posted by: savage nation ()
Date: September 19, 2019 11:06AM

https://michaelsavage.com/new-york-times-reporters-blame-editors-for-error-of-judgment-in-kavanaugh-story/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_RsTUj7gwGrQoD2HepDL

it's ok, she'll wake up and have some more fake news for us tomorrow !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New York Times reporters blame editors for ‘error of judgment’ in Kavanaugh story
Posted by: rgtrefd ()
Date: September 19, 2019 11:13AM

NYT reporter behind Kavanaugh article knew him in college and was ‘in his freshman year dorm’

that reminds me on facebook 939829834 foreigners are claimed as "i might know them"

AND THERE ARE MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS IN MY HIGH SCHOOL (on facebook) THAT WERE DEFINITELY NOT THERE WHEN I ATTENDED

there were few blacks in the school i attended (they had a special class with a black teacher, in FCPS, who passed them all despite they were actually failing - and she was later made a principle for making anti-white policies that applied only to whites - as principle she did this) ...

but extremely few foreigners with accents: you could count them on one hand for the whole school that includes hispanics: THEY WERE NOT THERE, illegal not illegal there were damn few total

FACEBOOK? says my school had many illegal aliens my graduating year. why.

Re: New York Times reporters blame editors for ‘error of judgment’ in Kavanaugh story
Posted by: 8sdfkj ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:33PM

Posted by: sdikjf ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:33PM

news so fake if they don't admit it republicans will arrest them !!!

nice.

Posted by: Florence Yu Pan ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:55PM

Max Stier, the accuser of Justice Kavanaugh, has a wife whose nomination for a federal judge seat held up by the GOP-controlled senate in 2016. He is bitter about that and has told friends that he blames Mitch McConnell and the GOP members of the Senate judiciary committee for keeping his wife off the bench.

The reporters didn't mention that either.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.