HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump is ‘Stealing’ From Military Families: He Seems to Really Hate Them
Posted by: Bone Spurs Donnie Hates US ()
Date: September 07, 2019 12:44PM

The Pentagon is putting a hold on 127 military construction projects in order to divert $3.6 billion in funds towards Trump’s wall. One of those projects, according to the New York Times, is the $62.6 million construction of a middle school at the Fort Campbell Army base along the Kentucky-Tennessee border, which means that 552 students in sixth, seventh and eighth grades will continue to cram themselves in, 30 to a classroom in some cases, at the base’s aging Mahaffey Middle School.

I’m going to speak as someone who was literally born on a military base, raised my entire life in military housing, in military schools, and then went on to raise a family who also lived in military housing.

Donald Trump seems to really hate military families.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump is ‘Stealing’ From Military Families: He Seems to Really Hate Them
Posted by: my cake ()
Date: September 07, 2019 12:49PM

but the Billions for military schools and hospitals will go toward a couple hundred miles of fence that will literally solve all of our country's problems.

Posted by: huh wtf ()
Date: September 07, 2019 05:05PM

wait why are military kids losing schools over a couple hundred miles of fence?!?

Posted by: the tooth ()
Date: September 07, 2019 05:29PM

Trumptards wont comment here on this - what can they say? its true that Trump hates the military and their kids.

Posted by: I didn't live on a base ()
Date: September 07, 2019 05:39PM

My Dad was career Air Force officer and my Brother in Law, Army..rest assured a majority % of personnel support the wall vs a new school...especially if you know anything about the Military credo and mentality.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.