HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Angel Cabrera is leaving GMU. Thoughts?
Posted by: Departure ()
Date: June 18, 2019 12:43PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2019/06/11/what-ngel-cabrera-s-departure-would-mean-for.amp.html

Cabrera’s been hit or miss since coming to Mason. He’s done some good things, but also not so great things. The university’s growth has stagnated and GMU still doesn’t have a football team. School seems to be still stuck in 06 with the “glory” from that final four run.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Angel Cabrera is leaving GMU. Thoughts?
Posted by: Bydgoszcz ()
Date: June 18, 2019 01:33PM

It’s still a shit commuter school for third tier slackers whose only job they can do is driving for Uber were working at the cash registers at target.

Posted by: Green.And.Gold ()
Date: June 18, 2019 01:42PM

I got my law degree from GMU and I clear $312,000 annually...but, you go ahead and keep telling yourself that it's a 3rd tier school.

Posted by: OK 2nd tier ()
Date: June 18, 2019 02:21PM

I also got my law degree from GMU and am doing well. That has squat to do with how good a school GMU is. The test of a law school's quality is who is recruiting their grads. If we were honest we'd admit the nation's top law firms were not exactly breaking down the doors to offer us good summer internships and good jobs at graduation.

Posted by: 3r4gtree ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:26PM

he looks like some mexican to me who never did an ounce of work at GMU. he's probably been funneling money out of GMU and intracting illegal aliens as "students" (financial terrorists)

i would say investigate and jail the GMU officers who knew anything about it

Posted by: fart cutter ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:30PM

Bydgoszcz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s still a shit commuter school for third tier
> slackers whose only job they can do is driving for
> Uber were working at the cash registers at target.

^^^^^ This.

A few people who never even went to college make huge money in the real world, so there's always a few. But GMU sucks major ass.

Posted by: Vsufo ()
Date: June 18, 2019 05:30PM

Unless you went to an Ivy or Stanford employers don’t give a shit where you went. UVA, Mason, Michigan State, it makes no difference. You have to put in the WORK and prove you are an asset to your employer. I went to UCLA and have hired Mason grads who’ve outperformed grads from other “bigger” schools. Mason won’t unlock doors for you by name recognition, but it can give you adequate skills to start a career. You’ve got to do the rest yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.