HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Father’s Day
Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: June 15, 2019 08:01AM

Father’s Day = Chaos in Anacostia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Father’s Day
Posted by: fpp9f ()
Date: June 15, 2019 12:02PM

did your father ever offer to hold a ladder when you were 2 stories up, and then after you said "no need", hold the ladder and shake it ?

does your father have a fetish for destroying anything you build? to come in your work area and kick screws around when your in the middle of a job ?

to tamper with your relationships using lies on the phone when answering?

to enter your workplace and create arguments to create a problem in your workplace?

to threaten eviction if you do not (do this or that long project) just before final exams, knowing full well students "like to" study just before final exams?

does your father play the injured party if you are not licking his boots on father's day?

Date: June 15, 2019 12:05PM

did your father refuse to take you to the hospital when you were nearly mortally wounded on a few occasions, while using the hospital himself to extend his life continually?

Posted by: bweed ()
Date: June 15, 2019 12:09PM

does your father have a near 100% tendency to take whatever it is you like and give it to others and say "i don't remember" when questioned about it? or simply control it and destroy it and say "it's mine i can do what i want to it"?

Date: June 15, 2019 12:10PM

has your father had you imprisoned (a few) times by making false reports to police?

Date: June 15, 2019 12:12PM

has your father ever waited behind a door in the dark at night behind the door to the top of the steps and meddle and or push the door as you are at the top of the steps about to step up?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.