HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Posted by: Support da twoops ()
Date: May 26, 2019 01:07PM

Happy Memorial Day everybody!

Don't forget to support the troops and thank them. Without their service we'd be...uh...speaking Iraqi? No, wait. Speaking Afghani? No, that's not it either. Neither of those countries tried to invade us. Uh, speaking Syrian? Granadan? Vietnamese? Korean? Well, fuck. Surely those troops have done something to protect my rights. No? Not since WWII? I mean, I did get cheap gas out of it I guess. Thank you for giving me cheap gas and making jobs for the military industrial complex. I'm sorry you got your leg blowed off and have PTSD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Posted by: You’re an IDIOT ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:19PM

Memorial Day isn’t a celebration but a day for reflection and remembering those who sacrificed theirs lives for this nation. Grow the fuck up.

Posted by: Support da twoops ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:33PM

You're right. I'm sorry. Thank you to the troops who sacrificed their lives so that the Shareholders (praise be unto them) of Lockheed and Raytheon and Exxon and Shell could make much money. We salute you, troops. Thank you for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea and Syria and Grenada and a bunch of other countries that weren't in any position to invade us.

Posted by: Sombre reflection ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:35PM

Attachments:
your-son-my-son-my-son-your-son-my-son-35545041.png

Posted by: Killing in the name of ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:38PM

America, fuck yeah.
Attachments:
memorial-day.jpg

Posted by: Jen Ettix ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:42PM

I only support the Mike O’Meara show. Who cares about the troops.

Posted by: Some gave all ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:43PM

Some gave all.
Some gave none, because their l'il footsies huwt.
Attachments:
7limitus.jpg

Posted by: Who is Mike O'Meara ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:45PM

Jen Ettix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I only support the Mike O’Meara show. Who cares
> about the troops.

You know, to this day I have no idea who the fuck Mike O'Meara is and I can't be arsed to look it up. I know there's an epic thread about him (like food your bowels don't want and the cray-cray lady thread) but I've never looked at it. Is he some radio talk show dork? Some public access cable guy?

But even though I don't know who he is, I still support him more than those welfare queen troops.

Posted by: Moreno Watch 2019 ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:56PM

The OP is William Moreno. He hates the military because his abusive father was in the Marine Corps during Vietnam.

Posted by: Jen Ettix ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:58PM

Who is Mike O'Meara Wrote:
> Jen Ettix Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I only support the Mike O’Meara show. Who
> cares
> > about the troops.
>
>
> You know, to this day I have no idea who the fuck
> Mike O'Meara is and I can't be arsed to look it
> up. I know there's an epic thread about him (like
> food your bowels don't want and the cray-cray lady
> thread) but I've never looked at it. Is he some
> radio talk show dork? Some public access cable
> guy?
>
> But even though I don't know who he is, I still
> support him more than those welfare queen troops.

Look, asshole. Have a little more respect when talking about Mike O’Meara. He’s a great man. Obviously you’re too stupid to do a google search.

Posted by: Navy SEAL ()
Date: May 26, 2019 02:59PM

Moreno Watch 2019 Wrote:
> The OP is William Moreno. He hates the military
> because his abusive father was in the Marine Corps
> during Vietnam.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Core and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Posted by: I love my zingers ()
Date: May 26, 2019 03:02PM

Navy SEAL Wrote:
> your IP is being traced
> right now so you better prepare for the storm,
> maggot.

You know who can't trace an IP? Loudoun Sheriff's Department.

:-)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.