HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anybody else feel amazing that they didn’t vote for trump. We’ll always be on the right side of history, not voting for worse president we’ve ever had
Posted by: Does anyone else ()
Date: May 24, 2019 06:26PM

I love being on right side of history

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anybody else feel amazing that they didn’t vote for trump. We’ll always be on the right side of history, not voting for worse president we’ve ever had
Posted by: C'mon Dewd ()
Date: May 24, 2019 07:24PM

There is no right side to Trump being elected President. HIs Presidency she;; forever be a stain and embarrassment for the entire human race - no matter what your political persuasion. The worst act on The Gong Show is still better than Trump playing Commander in Thief.

Re: Does anybody else feel amazing that they didn’t vote for trump. We’ll always be on the right side of history, not voting for worse president we’ve ever had
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 24, 2019 07:32PM

I did more than just that. I was saying Trump is an inept corrupt clown that was a bad joke for 2 year before the election.

But that's nothing special. A lot of people understood that just by looking at his hair.

Racists just wanted a champion and he fooled enough others into thinking he would shake up Washington and work for the little guy. Now he's depending on dividing the country to stay in power.

Re: The Thread of Butthurts
Posted by: YW! ()
Date: May 24, 2019 08:30PM

^ Thread title - FIFY

Posted by: Mark W needs hemorrhoid cream ()
Date: May 24, 2019 09:41PM

he's a burning

Posted by: Demtard doomsday ()
Date: May 24, 2019 09:58PM

Lotta salt in this thread....

I'm lovin' it!!!!!

Posted by: Go Lobos! ()
Date: May 24, 2019 10:07PM

I voted for Gary Johnson and I feel like an idiot. Trump is 100x better than I ever expected. Sometimes he tweets stuff I don't like but the Democrats running for President are a bunch of lunatics who make Creepy Joe Biden look sane and competent in comparison.

Posted by: I took my neighbor's MAGA cap ()
Date: May 25, 2019 12:32AM

and threw it down the storm sewer. He was really pissed.

Now, he's completely over it and we're friends again.

Posted by: Is this you? ()
Date: May 25, 2019 01:00AM

Does anyone else Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love being on right side of history
Attachments:
bz-5ce87ca1c5d64.png

Posted by: Wut You Talkin Bout Willis? ()
Date: May 25, 2019 07:47AM

Stanya Trump lovin ass on the wrong side of history and the far away hell from me or I whoop yo ass Stanya!

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: May 25, 2019 07:54AM

If you didn't vote for president Trump you hate not only the USA you hate all of humanity and support oppressive globalists.

Career politicians all need to be voted out.

Posted by: My neighbor took my MAGA hat ()
Date: May 25, 2019 08:38AM

He grabbed it off a table on my deck when I wasn't looking. He told me he threw it down some storm drain. I was about to kick his limp-wristed pansy libtarded ass but instead I fuck his wife every night while he sits in the living room watching that Rachel Maddow dude. When I come out of his bedroom after a deep douching of his old lady with my man meat, he has a cold beer and dinner waiting for me. I knocked his punk ass out anyway, but now he thinks were friends because I didn't put a bullet in his empty skull.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: May 25, 2019 08:48AM

My neighbor took my MAGA hat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He grabbed it off a table on my deck when I wasn't
> looking. He told me he threw it down some storm
> drain. I was about to kick his limp-wristed pansy
> libtarded ass but instead I fuck his wife every
> night while he sits in the living room watching
> that Rachel Maddow dude. When I come out of his
> bedroom after a deep douching of his old lady with
> my man meat, he has a cold beer and dinner waiting
> for me. I knocked his punk ass out anyway, but
> now he thinks were friends because I didn't put a
> bullet in his empty skull.

You're too kind. Killing a libtard would be considered a mercy killing. Letting them suffer is much better.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.