HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
tons of Security articles for Microsoft: my rating is HIGHLY NEGATIVE
Posted by: UNCLE SAME ()
Date: May 16, 2019 10:23AM

i walked away from game when i came back to turn it off the PC was sleeping (sleep led blinking)

i got used to this so never bothered to turn off game

TODAY - i saw the PC was ON (not sleeping), game and anti-virus and "windows delivery optimization" were running the PC at 100% (desk and processor under heavy use). and i wasn't logged in, and when i logged in i had to use administrator account to shut down the 3 running softwares

(had the power went out i would know - my other computer hasn't been off)

DUE TO THIS I'M GIVING WINDOWS 10 THE LOWEST SECURITY RATING POSSIBLE ...

Not only can asians and games use the administrator account at will: the "sleep" light lies - if the PC is sleeping it can wake up and begin interrogating (or using the PC for terrorism) at any moment (or causing a huge telephone bill by using Gigabytes of un-authorized downloads) - meaning: only if the power chord is removed is this PC "safe" to be connected to the internet.

THE SECURITY RATING ON WINDOWS 10 IS IN THE NEGATIVE

furthermore, the "solution" to these problems is you cannot easily contact microsoft and are told to re-install it (a horrid long process). but the obvious outcome is it will all happen again after installed

The System and or Games wake up the PC and control the PC remotely controlled by who knows who on the "internet". The system also has been used by government to falsely arrest individuals by spying on them in a highly PARTIAL manner (picking out bads not goods, partial). Windows 10 has a HIGHLY NEGATIVE security rating.

----------------------------------

the only good the system is: is as a gaming system for you child that you don't mind the government monitoring and don't mind if a terrorist is using your PC for evil and don't mind if a stalker is using the PC to lure your child away from you home

IN OTHER WORDS: the highly negative rating persists even as a gaming system

use Windows 10 only if you are forced to for compatibility with a mega-agency like "the government" (or asians selling electronics you must use), when you are FORCED to use it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tons of Security articles for Microsoft: my rating is HIGHLY NEGATIVE
Date: May 16, 2019 10:33AM

* had the computer been sleeping it should wait until i wake it "as usual / as advertised"

* had the computer been OFF, i would have to log in: but delivery optimization and the game software (steam) should not have been running - with no users logged in no non-os software should have been running

* had the computer never been OFF (which is true), i should not have been logged out. but "steam" was still running and that was launched as the user who had been logged out. "impossible" ... but when a computer is breached, things like that happen

* had it woken up i should not have had to log back in at the login screen, as before it began sleeping i was logged in. but i did have to login. and game software and 2 other softwares were running (that do not run, not normally), as well as 100 other Microsoft background agents (the usual seen using task manager).

Date: May 16, 2019 10:35AM

THE MOST NEGATIVE ASPECT IS THAT:

the computer is badly breached but appears to be "semi-normal" ... for a non-professional they would have no idea these things shouldn't happen and microsoft would tell them "it sounds normal" if they ever did reach a tech by telephone (who's in india ?)

Posted by: Don't Use Apple or Linux ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:04AM

I'd stay away from Apple. Apple is using a version of open source Linux that is used by hackers.

At least with Windows you are seeing the messages. On Apple devices the only clue is that the devices slow down. Apple virus software is years behind Windows.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.