HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing
Posted by: thefederalist.com ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:25PM

A Texas custody case splits a 6-year-old child’s gender identity in two.
By Walt Heyer, November 26, 2018

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

I learned of James’ plight on a recent visit to Plano, Texas, where I spoke to teenagers about my own transgender story. I lived through a similar scenario when I was his age. I was cross-dressed for two-and-a-half years by my grandmother, who made a purple chiffon dress for me. Somewhat like James, my cross-dressing occurred under one adult’s care, but away from grandma’s I was all boy with my mom and dad. Also, just like James, I found my way into the office of a gender therapist, who quickly started me toward transition.

When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender. James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary. Remove the “rainbow” from James’ diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

The diagnosis is critical, because labeling a child with gender dysphoria can trigger a series of physical and mental consequences for the child and has legal ramifications in the ongoing custody case. Get it wrong and young James’s life is irrevocably harmed.

More:

https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

https://savejames.com/court-documents/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:30PM

file.php?40,file=362656,filename=1550628

Re: Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing
Posted by: Cam Francis ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:34PM

This sort of thing wouldn't be happening if the Axis won WWII.

Posted by: Hetero pantyboy ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:09PM

I had a similar story. When I was a kid, though, gays were still in the closet and if you were a boy and didn't act like it, you got bullied pretty bad.

Mom got custody of me, but was an alcoholic. Her sister wound up taking care of me most of the time. Auntie always wanted a daughter, but, was a closet lesbian, so she didn't get married to have any kids. Dad got me when he got me.

Around dad, I was a boy. We did guy things together. I played baseball, we went to sporting events, hiking, boats, cars, all that stuff.

Around mom, I was usually a boy. She was drunk most of the time, so she really didn't seem to care what I did.

Auntie, however, made me her "little girl". Just like the guy in the article, she had chiffon dresses made for me and pretty petticoats and ruffly panties with ribbons and bows. As it turned out, the seamstress she took me to was her lesbian GF. Auntie rewarded me for being her "little girl" with money, trips to theme parks, and other treats. She was generally very kind and sweet. If I was bad, though, she had this big wood hairbrush and a leather strap of some kind. I got one or both a few times on my bare bottom, always dressed in one of her chiffon dresses and petticoats. She had quite a time keeping my skirts and petticoats up while pulling down my panties.

When I got to be about 13, Auntie introduced me to bras, garter belts, stockings, heels and slips. so now I had to play her "grown up girl". It paid off in the end, because she paid for my college and had a big fat trust fund for me, too.

She had one of her nicer looking friends take my cherry when I turned 16. This was a lady much younger than her. Auntie was 43 and this lady was 29 and HOT. We became on and off fuck biddies over the years. Sometimes, Auntie had me dress up for the 2 of them. The younger lady even took me to her bed dressed up.

I got out of school and landed this great job and the on and off fuck buddy "appeared" in my life again. She was 36, by then, but still HOT!. She wanted to get married and blah-blah-balh, and We did and it turned out good.

So it's not always all bad. I think keeping most of it in the closet and behind closed doors was the best way to do it, though.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:11PM

Hetero pantyboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Auntie, however, made me her "little girl". Just
> like the guy in the article, she had chiffon
> dresses made for me and pretty petticoats and
> ruffly panties with ribbons and bows.

file.php?40,file=362655,filename=1550628

Posted by: Welcome to Clown World ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:26PM

Honk Honk
Attachments:
1551669120177.jpg

Posted by: requiem for a meme ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:29PM

eesh Wrote:
> Hetero pantyboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Auntie, however, made me her "little girl".
> Just
> > like the guy in the article, she had chiffon
> > dresses made for me and pretty petticoats and
> > ruffly panties with ribbons and bows.
>
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=362655,filename=1550628241321.jpg">

I remember I lost my virginity at 13 to a girl that looked JUST like that child tranny on the right. During that time, it never even occurred to me that the she was about to fuck was actually a he. Can you imagine the confusion that will occur now and in future generations when some horny teen boy who thinks he's about to get laid by a chick for the first time finds out the 2nd party has the same equipment?

Posted by: Hetero pantyboy ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:50AM

eesh Wrote:
> Hetero pantyboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Auntie, however, made me her "little girl".
> Just
> > like the guy in the article, she had chiffon
> > dresses made for me and pretty petticoats and
> > ruffly panties with ribbons and bows.
>
>
> img
> src=http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=362655,filename=1550628241321.jpg

My chiffon dresses were much more modest and prettier, too. They had a lot more lace and bows and no bare shoulders. They had full bodices and puffy sleeves. The petticoats made the skirts flare out more, too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.